Alex Jones

Hornius Emeritus

1 hour ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Chances that Alex hasn't destroyed responsive information or isn't destroying it as we speak?  Whoever guessed "0% chance" wins the prize.  I don't know what the prize is -- probably some fake manly vitamins or something.  But you won, fair and square.

2 hours ago, Chad Fuck said:

I hope this gets blasted far and wide across the conspiracy nut community.  The rest of us will not put up with your bullshit shenanigans.

What better way to talk sense into a conspiracy theorist than to imply that a shadowy group is working against them?

What better way to talk sense into a conspiracy theorist than to imply that a shadowy group is working against them?

If by “shadowy group” you mean “the citizens of the United States via Constitutional Due Process” then I’m ok with that. They can stick their heads in the sand all they want. They just need to know their asses will still get kicked even if they can’t see who’s doing the kicking.

• 3 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, UncleCharlie said:

His ex wife took the low hanging fruit.  Hope these families get the rest.

He will make it all back by partnering with Jim Bakker and selling End of the World Meal buckets to frightened elderly Republicans.

honestly, i can't get enough of these video recuts. they are amazing.

• Like 3

Excerpt from an Alex Jones deposition:

Alex Jones:  Look people, they're manipulating the weather with aluminum dioxide, dumping it from planes flown by demonic goblins and the hatchet men of the new world order are having pedophile parties that are catered with literal buffets of the body parts of babies.  They're eating babies folks and it doesn't stop there because while you're watching the sulfur fall from the sky you'll never see the demons who take a gaseous form to leak from underneath the cracks of the earth and blind you with an alternate dimension while they ejaculate fire into every orifice of your children! 

Plaintiff's counsel:  I'm sorry.  I just wanted you to state your name and the date.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, UncleCharlie said:

His ex wife took the low hanging fruit.  Hope these families get the rest.

He will make it all back by partnering with Jim Bakker and selling End of the World Meal buckets to frightened elderly Republicans.

That Jim Bakker Show is awful. How did he ever get back on TV? He’s nothing but a major con artist just like Jones and Trump. There will be a special firey place down under for the 3 of them when they’re gone. 

1 hour ago, Brandywine said:

That Jim Bakker Show is awful. How did he ever get back on TV? He’s nothing but a major con artist just like Jones and Trump. There will be a special firey place down under for the 3 of them when they’re gone. 

fool me once, shame. . . . shame on you, fool me. . . we can't get fooled again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This week's "This American Life" investigates one father's fight against conspiracy theorists (Part 1) and Alex Jones (Part 2). The segment on  Alex Jones is brutal.

Beware the Jabberwock

Alex Jones spread the idea that Sandy Hook was a hoax, on his radio show and website for years after the shooting. He's probably the country's most famous conspiracy theorist. He's even had Donald Trump on his show. Reporter Jon Ronson travels to Jones' hometown in Texas, to investigate the story Jones tells about himself, and how he became who he is.  Jon Ronson and his producer Lina Misitzis originally created a version of this story for Audible. 

Edited by Woland
Added summary

This week's "This American Life" investigates one father's fight against conspiracy theorists (Part 1) and Alex Jones (Part 2). The segment on  Alex Jones is brutal.
Beware the Jabberwock
Alex Jones spread the idea that Sandy Hook was a hoax, on his radio show and website for years after the shooting. He's probably the country's most famous conspiracy theorist. He's even had Donald Trump on his show. Reporter Jon Ronson travels to Jones' hometown in Texas, to investigate the story Jones tells about himself, and how he became who he is.  Jon Ronson and his producer Lina Misitzis originally created a version of this story for Audible. 

Just listening to this. As DOTUS would say, "great reputation!". What a piece of shit

9 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

We make fun of him, but he should be fucking shunned by society for the rest of his days. What he did to those families cannot be forgotten nor forgiven.

It should be worse than that, much much worse. 

• Like 3

On 3/29/2019 at 3:29 PM, HenryJames said:

We make fun of him, but he should be fucking shunned by society for the rest of his days. What he did to those families cannot be forgotten nor forgiven.

Why don't you assholes shun him then and stop posting to threads about him.  In other words, ignore him you dipshits.  But more important, stop reminding us about him.