Alex Jones

Hornius Emeritus

Remember the good ole days ripping bong hits while Alex Jones played in the background on ACTV.

Now that dude influences the President of the United States, and the world is in reality way more fucked up than you thought it was back in 1995. 

Edited by Anastasis
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Ted Lange said:

Reminder. Our PRESIDENT thinks Alex is a great guy.....and millions of people voted for and still support Trump. Sad!

Remember when our president went to a racist church where they preach hating America? Remember when the president used to hang out with an unrepentant terrorist? And millions still supported him. Fewer millions than support Trump, but still millions, which was your criterion. I member. <<<<< The point here is not to justify stupidity but rather to put some context into your ignorance in order that one might come to a reasonable conclusion. #factsmatter

• Fuck You 19

4 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

Remember when our president went to a racist church where they preach hating America? Remember when the president used to hang out with an unrepentant terrorist? And millions still supported him. Fewer millions than support Trump, but still millions, which was your criterion. I member. <<<<< The point here is not to justify stupidity but rather to put some context into your ignorance in order that one might come to a reasonable conclusion. #factsmatter

speaking of stupidity and ignorance

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

So when you gonna rip our President for giving ALEX JONES credence. 

14 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

Do you ever get tired of being a lying, stupid shit weasel? 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Thetexashammer said:

21qbxr.jpg

• Fuck You 1

5 hours ago, Thetexashammer said:

Um. Many more millions supported Obama than Donald Trump.

6 hours ago, Thetexashammer said:

What.Are.You.Talking.About?

7 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

We used to call in and fuck with him all the time. I remember I called in once (‘97?) and was talking to him about Waco and how it was a conspiracy in front of my roommates and a few people who were unaware of his entertainment greatness. Well, half way through me agreeing with him on some bullshit pout I lost it and cracked up. Jig was up so I hung up right away. Dude, Jones flopped out. He went on a tirade calling me names and pointing into the camera. It was fucking insanely hilarious. I became a legend around my dorm because of it. The guy was just such a dopey tool.

fast forward 25 years and I have an electrician doing  some wireing in my kitchen and asked if I’d heard about Alex Jones. I laughed and told him the above story. He gets quite and immediately leaves without finishing the work. Knowing now he was a Jonestown nut, I called his boss and peeled some paint and got a refund. 

A couple months later the electrician was arrested sitting in his car around the corner from my house with a shit ton of loaded firearms. 

As my lawyer was filing the restraining order, we got news he had killed himself. 

True story.

Crazy story but I totally believe it. The Alex jones saga is the strangest thing about this whole recent trump calamity and oddly enough, maybe only possible in Austin.

7 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

We used to call in and fuck with him all the time. I remember I called in once (‘97?) and was talking to him about Waco and how it was a conspiracy in front of my roommates and a few people who were unaware of his entertainment greatness. Well, half way through me agreeing with him on some bullshit pout I lost it and cracked up. Jig was up so I hung up right away. Dude, Jones flopped out. He went on a tirade calling me names and pointing into the camera. It was fucking insanely hilarious. I became a legend around my dorm because of it. The guy was just such a dopey tool.

fast forward 25 years and I have an electrician doing  some wireing in my kitchen and asked if I’d heard about Alex Jones. I laughed and told him the above story. He gets quite and immediately leaves without finishing the work. Knowing now he was a Jonestown nut, I called his boss and peeled some paint and got a refund. 

A couple months later the electrician was arrested sitting in his car around the corner from my house with a shit ton of loaded firearms. 

As my lawyer was filing the restraining order, we got news he had killed himself. 

True story.

Holy shit.

Alex Jones' journey has been really amazing.

Hardcore civil libertarian -> Semi-serious conspiracy theorist relying on real news and actual evidence -> Nutjob Conspiracy theorist -> King of all nutjob conspiracy theorists -> Generic rightwing nut/apologist -> Insane amplified caricature of himself and all prior incarnations -> Baffling avant garde performance artist

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

True story.

fuuuuuuuuuuck...

True story.

Best I can tell, this story happened in 2022.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 12/28/2018 at 1:47 PM, Doc Reeves said:

True story.

And that suicidal man's name? ... well, I'm not sure.  Probably not Einstein, though.

On 12/28/2018 at 2:47 PM, Doc Reeves said:

True story.

So THAT’S what happened to Clearlake Horn!

• Haha 1