Below Deck

RPM

Kate is a crazy bitch.

The relationship between the lesbian couple not only ended in a short-period time but also in a very tumultuous manner.

Kate's love and PDA filled journey with Ro came to an end in June 2016 after she was charged with battery by strangulation and domestic violence charges by Melbourne Beach officers. The Police had acted on complaints from her girlfriend of the aforementioned charges. Moreover, Ro also claimed to have been bitten Kate in different parts of her body and even tried to strangle her. Who does that?
b39de410dad47d61acf5af1a11077857.jpg
Arrested: Kate's mugshot after being arrested for domestic violence in 2016 in relation to her girlfriend's complaints (Photo: Dailymail.co.uk)

The shocking part was that was not the first time the incident had happened. As shocking revelations turned out one after another, there were claims that the gorgeous but not so lovely, Kate had been violent to her girlfriend in the past too.

Kate is a crazy bitch.

The relationship between the lesbian couple not only ended in a short-period time but also in a very tumultuous manner.

Kate's love and PDA filled journey with Ro came to an end in June 2016 after she was charged with battery by strangulation and domestic violence charges by Melbourne Beach officers. The Police had acted on complaints from her girlfriend of the aforementioned charges. Moreover, Ro also claimed to have been bitten Kate in different parts of her body and even tried to strangle her. Who does that?
Arrested: Kate's mugshot after being arrested for domestic violence in 2016 in relation to her girlfriend's complaints (Photo: Dailymail.co.uk)

The shocking part was that was not the first time the incident had happened. As shocking revelations turned out one after another, there were claims that the gorgeous but not so lovely, Kate had been violent to her girlfriend in the past too.
Didn't know she goes both ways. That one season she kept shacking up with that dude who had a boat at the same marina.

2 hours ago, Chewbacca said:
4 hours ago, TonyTexas said:
Kate is a crazy bitch.

Read more  

Didn't know she goes both ways. That one season she kept shacking up with that dude who had a boat at the same marina.

I think it was the next season she came out as bi.

On 9/8/2019 at 2:36 AM, RPM said:

Not a huge reality fan, but I'm addicted to Below Deck.

Same here. This show is a guilty pleasure of mine & I'm totally addicted. I've seen every Below Deck & the last couple seasons of Below Deck Med, and just went back to watch the earlier Med seasons. In season 2 now. Had no idea there was even a thread.

18 hours ago, The Ace of Aces said:

I despise Captain Sandy. Might be the worst manager I’ve ever seen.

Yeah Capt. Lee captains circles around Sandy.

17 hours ago, Deej said:

Someone should explain to Hannah that their team not wanting to work for them is usually a reflection of their leadership.

This, and Hannah always rails against the drama, but is usually one of the main sources of drama. Just like she says every time that she's only there to work, not to make friends or have feelings for any of the guys, then she always ends up falling for one of the guys and getting rebuffed because crazy.

And yeah, don't fuck with Kate, and she crazy ... but she's about eleventy bazillion times better at her job than Hannah is.

Edited by wood

2 minutes ago, Deej said:

I forgot about Hannah's ridiculous panic attack that caused to to hole up in her bunk for two days. Same girl who got her panties in a twist because one of the stews was seasick. 

I remember my wife saying "Panic Attack?  Is that what we are calling a hangover these days?"

1 minute ago, Sbbruin said:

Makes sense.  Did you see the one with Johnny Damon as the primary charter guest?

Yup. I think it explains a lot of the low class guests. It's like leasing a used Corvette. You want to live the life, but you can't really afford it.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, RPM said:

I like Joao now. He's really gotten his shit together since his first season.

If you watch the next video, where Sandy talks about the Red Sea pirate scare, check out Hannah. Got damn. Been making some extra trips to the buffet. She pregnant?

1 minute ago, wood said:

check out Hannah. Got damn. Been making some extra trips to the buffet. She pregnant?

She quit smoking. She was already starting to pack on a few before then. That's ok, I have a diet and exercise program that is state of the art.

4 hours ago, DaysOff said:

Shit, we can swing that. Surly Med cruise.

1 hour ago, TonyTexas said:

According to Tony's link, we can damn sure swing that!

Mark Cronin, creator of Below Deck, said whoever has the cash is allowed to be on the show: “Whoever’s check clears the bank is on the show! I wish I could be picky,” said Cronin during an Ask Me Anything for Reddit.

The charter fee will set you back several thousand dollars. In season two, the price tag was $55,000 for five people, reports Forward Cabin. The three-day, two-night trip included hotel, round trip airfare, alcohol, tips, and water sports. During season three, passengers paid $35,000 for three days and two nights, according to Yacht Charter Fleet.

21 minutes ago, Rabidhorn said:

There was a big boobed crazy girl a couple years ago that jumped off the boat naked, she was crazy hot, what was her name?

Rocky (still had her g-string on)......total BS crazy.

Edit..... so I'm told. Not that I habitually watch this show or anything like that. The wife recently also got hooked on it, so I now I can 't quite marvel at the T&A out loud.

Edited by BillyGoatHill