War Eagle @ aggy - 2:30p CDT on CBS

Henry Hill

Two losses already, neither surprising. Games left with Alabama, Georgia, and LSU, and they've given no indication they can luck out and win one of those. So that's a minimum five losses, assuming they beat all of the other teams on their schedule and win their bowl game. They're at risk for seven losses, although I actually do think they'll win the ones they're supposed to and overmatch some shitass team in a fourth-tier bowl. 8-5. 

Just now, SwanderedTalent said:

Two losses already, neither surprising. Games left with Alabama, Georgia, and LSU, and they've given no indication they can luck out and win one of those. So that's a minimum five losses, assuming they beat all of the other teams on their schedule and win their bowl game. They're at risk for seven losses, although I actually do think they'll win the ones they're supposed to and overmatch some shitass team in a fourth-tier bowl. 8-5. 

They lose to a Mississippi school.

12 minutes ago, Get ln My Van said:

Ya this is a “very good A&M team” guys

wtf--this is a very good to great aggy team.  Don't let your eyes fool you.  They only lost by 8 to a team that should challenge for the SEC championship and a possible natty.  So far aggy has only lost two natty teams with a possible 3 other natty teams on the horizon.  That's 5 possible natty team losses.  There's not a better 5 loss team in college.  They only lose to contenders.    

• Like 1

whatever aggy

9 minutes ago, NaTeWHO said:

We build a new stadium..join the SEC...hire a $75M coach...thinking all these things will make us good.

You “paid $75mill” for a coach not “went out and got” a coach worth $75millio. 

There is a big difference 

Edited by Doc Reeves
  • Like 1

Just now, Pimphand said:

Well there is a reason Aggy hated them so much they came up with the racist taunt....

I can't even get started here talking about dumb aggy shit I saw there. But I did have a colleague there who escaped to Rice. The Aggy secretarial staff (much more self-aware than the students) thought he'd done well for himself.

• Like 1

So, a friend of mine(UT ‘16 grad) went to the aggy game today. His little brother is a sophomore there. Now, my friend had been to college station on random weekends just to visit, but never on game day. He also went to UT at a time where the rivalry kind of died off. He had heard about the horror stories. The milkmen. Fake army. A giant game of Lincoln logs gone horribly wrong, but he never experienced it so he never got the true hatred/annoyance us long time fans have. 

So he went to the game today pulling against aggy just on principle. Hell, he even wore a UT polo just as a nice “fuck you”. But after a few hours tailgating, then making the walk to the stadium then finding their seats, he was astonished at how kind and helpful everyone was there. At one point during one of the tailgates he attended he told some ag “the tailgating scene in Austin doesn’t even touch this. I’m truly astonished at the hospitality!” By the time he was in the stands, he couldn’t help but root for aggy. They sat in the student section and he couldn’t stop complimenting them on their passion while staying classy. 

Hell, he was planning on driving back to Austin and getting home in time to catch kickoff at his house. Instead, he decided to take in the atmosphere of the Dixie Chicken and Northgate, even after a loss, of what he is now convinced is truly the most passionate, classy fan base in all of sports. 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Deej said:

"As an Auburn fan, I have to say Texas A&M fans are the best in the country. I was trying to find my way to the stadium from the parking lot, when a generous A&M fan offered to blow me. When I refused his offer, he dropped his trousers, spread his butt cheeks, and then asked me to fuck him in the ass. Best fans in the SEC."

should have been more glory hole

4 hours ago, Fletch said:

So, a friend of mine(UT ‘16 grad) went to the aggy game today. His little brother is a sophomore there. Now, my friend had been to college station on random weekends just to visit, but never on game day. He also went to UT at a time where the rivalry kind of died off. He had heard about the horror stories. The milkmen. Fake army. A giant game of Lincoln logs gone horribly wrong, but he never experienced it so he never got the true hatred/annoyance us long time fans have. 

So he went to the game today pulling against aggy just on principle. Hell, he even wore a UT polo just as a nice “fuck you”. But after a few hours tailgating, then making the walk to the stadium then finding their seats, he was astonished at how kind and helpful everyone was there. At one point during one of the tailgates he attended he told some ag “the tailgating scene in Austin doesn’t even touch this. I’m truly astonished at the hospitality!” By the time he was in the stands, he couldn’t help but root for aggy. They sat in the student section and he couldn’t stop complimenting them on their passion while staying classy. 

Hell, he was planning on driving back to Austin and getting home in time to catch kickoff at his house. Instead, he decided to take in the atmosphere of the Dixie Chicken and Northgate, even after a loss, of what he is now convinced is truly the most passionate, classy fan base in all of sports. 

These never get old