Texas @ WVU will be at 2:30 Central on 10/5 - ABC

Machinator

Just now, MillerEP said:

We’ve yet to get 1 breakout run but we keep calling the run despite being down in rbs

we keep letting KI have the ball on that delayed handoff-  I dont know, maybe NOT let him have the ball and have your TE in position about 3 yards downfield there ready to get a quick 4-7 yards??

11 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Seriously, why arent we attacking down the field. What the fuck is this game plan? 

It's not like Sam has been under duress all game, he's had time in the pocket. I don't understand.

Also, I don't understand how Shug isn't getting more carries this half and Epps being out there on 3rd and long. 

Edited by Slade

11 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

this offense eats fucking shit 

offense desperately needs more self scouting. we are having our routes jumped like crazy out there. 

again, same deal different week - dominate the LOS and just barely winning. thats coaching failing us

Shitty play-calling and living and dying by this atrocious 3rd and long BS is no way to win a game against fucking West Virginia and is a good way to get blown out against OU.

Was this the team that played LSU to the wire?

Edited by 4Pete