Texas @ WVU will be at 2:30 Central on 10/5 - ABC

Machinator

Just now, staboner said:

offense desperately needs more self scouting. we are having our routes jumped like crazy out there. 

again, same deal different week - dominate the LOS and just barely winning. thats coaching failing us

We need crossing routes, it’s the weakness of this defense and we keep throwing to the sidelines.

1 minute ago, NAVY said:

Texas better get aggressive on O when we get the ball back. We will all savage Herman if they don’t 

we just run basic ass shit over and over. no misdirection, no slants, no crossing routes. just basic shit and they are jumping the routes. i see a pick 6 coming soon if we don't do something different. 

self scouting just seems like a massive weakness on our offensive side of the ball

1 minute ago, Neonmoon said:

I will savage him either way, he’s done a horrible coaching job leading up and during this game 

we’ll win today, even if it’s ugly.  you’ll feel better about herman next week after we knock off the dirt burglars.  and we will, by the way. 

Just now, Finkle_Is_Einhorn said:

Here comes two runs for little to no gain and a failed pass attempt on 3rd and 7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah but to be fair, that failed pass attempt will include a WVu defender getting there too early and interfering, but no call

• Like 1