Wisconsin

Hawndoh

43 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

Don't understand going for 2 at all, especially when you're down 2 tds with an xtra point.

Pat Fitzgerald is a good coach but I've seen him make some really boneheaded coaching decisions over the years. They should've been down 7 on that final drive, not down 9. Even down 8 would've been better. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck

23 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Pat Fitzgerald is a good coach but I've seen him make some really boneheaded coaching decisions over the years. They should've been down 7 on that final drive, not down 9. Even down 8 would've been better. 

the guess is maybe the kicker is hurt--has to be or those are some real head scratchers.  

On 9/28/2019 at 1:47 PM, texifornia said:

Yeah that's ballgame. Wisco has a peppy fight song.

Poor Hunter Johnson thought he was going to spend his career behind the Clemson OL lololololololol

It was my high school's fight song, so it will always have a special place in my heart.  The lyrics are the same with just my school's name inserted in place of "Wisconsin".

• Like 1

On 9/28/2019 at 1:47 PM, texifornia said:

Wisco has a peppy fight song.

28 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

It was my high school's fight song, so it will always have a special place in my heart.  The lyrics are the same with just my school's name inserted in place of "Wisconsin".

Hahaha... mine too.  Think I read somewhere that more high schools use "On, Wisconsin!" (or a variation) than any other fight song.

Edited by Dutch

1 hour ago, Al_4_ISU said:

57 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Hahaha... mine too.  Think I read somewhere that more high schools use "On, Wisconsin!" (or a variation) than any other fight song.

same here. 

1 hour ago, gecko said:

Fun fact......Wisconsin sued The Woodlands HS over their use of "W" logo (maybe it was never an actual lawsuit).  Woodlands was like, "yeah, we stole it OK, we'll find a new one".

/csb

They did the same to Waukee, Iowa.  They are very aggressive about the W.