Dallas Stars 2019-2020 Season Thread

Longhorn_Fan68

Tickets are way too expensive. The midway open is a cool touch but I'm not spending that much to watch a hockey game in a stadium that should be terrible for sight lines for hockey. Didn't want to but tickets in April because of unknown weather but glad it'll most likely be pretty good for the game. 

Edited by Junior Miller

Tickets are way too expensive. The midway open is a cool touch but I'm not spending that much to watch a hockey game in a stadium that should be terrible for sight lines for hockey. Didn't want to but tickets in April because of unknown weather but glad it'll most likely be pretty good for the game. 
I f***** up. I only bought two tickets back in April. Didn't think about the daughter being home. So now I have two tickets for three of us. Trying to get another single, but the cheapest tickets in our section are $270. I'd kind of like to sell mine, but that would piss the family off even more.

10 hours ago, Beau Vine said:
On 12/28/2019 at 10:04 PM, Junior Miller said:

I f***** up. I only bought two tickets back in April. Didn't think about the daughter being home. So now I have two tickets for three of us. Trying to get another single, but the cheapest tickets in our section are $270. I'd kind of like to sell mine, but that would piss the family off even more.

How much will you sell them for?

18 hours ago, Beau Vine said:
On 12/28/2019 at 10:04 PM, Junior Miller said:

This has been resolved!  If you see an old fucker in a green #9 North Dakota jersey, buy him a beer.

1 hour ago, vtaenz said:

That game last night was fun to watch.

I'm surprised more teams haven't figured out how to neutralize Jamie Benn. Just don't piss him off and he's not nearly as effective.

considering his point production the last few seasons I'd say teams have already figured that out

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

considering his point production the last few seasons I'd say teams have already figured that out

True. He'll never challenge for the Art Ross again but, damn, he can be a hell of a blue collar grit guy for many, many more years. Just wish we could shave a few shekels off his deal that would be super.