2019 Red River Rivalry University of Texas VS OUSUX - Cotton Bowl 11AM on FOX

blacklab

Just now, longhornmatt said:

We’re not really bad.  We should still finish 2nd in the Big 12, and I won’t be surprised if we win out until the Big 12 Championship rematch against OU.   But we’re a lot worse than OU, Bama, Clemson, and Ohio State.  We’re not elite.

Didn’t we almost lose to OSU? This team sucks dude. We will most likely lose another 3 games. This is a far cry from being an elite team and assuredly not a good one

• Fuck You 3

Just now, longhornmatt said:

We’re not really bad.  We should still finish 2nd in the Big 12, and I won’t be surprised if we win out until the Big 12 Championship rematch against OU.   But we’re a lot worse than OU, Bama, Clemson, and Ohio State.  We’re not elite.

This is all true.  There's a very good chance we see these cocksuckers again at 10-2 with a healthier team for the CCG.

1 minute ago, Sgt Hulk said:

I do hope we start recruiting more beyond texas boarders  the answer isnt a roster full of texas talent that cant tgackle shit and plays 7 on 7 all year

Kenneth Murray is a tackling machine. He's from Beaumont. Begged to come to Texas, Charlie ignore him so he's a Sooner.