Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

36 minutes ago, Caddox said:

Yes. I’m moving onto recruiting possibilities and will be participating in a project that will take about a year for D/FW. On that note, Jimbo is the real deal. Herman was running a good recruiting system, but he learned it all from Mack and Meyer. 

The ags have done a ton of shit right lately. They moved to a conference kids want to play in, they hired a cucked coach that is known for being a good recruiter and being dirty as shit on the trail, and that coach has made savvy recruiting moves in our in state metro areas. 

Meyer will combat all those moves. Herman did a good job there, but it’s clear he has received a vote of no confidence from the hs coaches in terms of them believing he will keep his job.

can whoever vouched for Caddox please do so again, because he is the only voice left with any credibility calling this done right now.

11 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I’d like to believe you and have two questions. One, obviously, can you very generally explain how you know this?  Two, why the fuck was he not fired 11/28-12/1 - anywhere in that range?

He knows as much as anyone else posting in this thread.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Lou Sassle said:

No offense taken! Everyone likes their meat different. I like mine tender AF! And fuck how it looks.... it was fucking delicious

It's damn near impossible to offend me anyway lol

I Like You Aww GIF
hit my PMs if you want to talk more BBQ

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Why are you such a bitch about this? Just tell us you have a source that he isn't coming. Hardly the first one we have heard. If he doesn't, he doesn't. It is not like coaches who are not coaching G5 programs are falling over themselves to take the Texas job anyway.

I can see no reason for giving us shit about being deluded and whining about banning and all this ridiculous acting out. It kind of makes it look like you are a troll.

As for neg reps, it will take a collective effort to ban you. I guess keep asking for it and people will deliver eventually.

Source is Don't Tase Me Bro. 

1 minute ago, Texas Wahoo said:

I think the most famous Hyde Park is in downtown Chicago. 

London says whats up. 

Hyde Park is a Grade I-listed major park in Central London. It is the largest of four Royal Parks that form a chain from the entrance of Kensington Palace through Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park, via Hyde Park Corner and Green Park past the main entrance to Buckingham Palace. The park is divided by the Serpentine and the Long Water lakes.

The park was established by Henry VIII in 1536 when he took the land from Westminster Abbey and used it as a hunting ground. It opened to the public in 1637 and quickly became popular, particularly for May Day parades. Major improvements occurred in the early 18th century under the direction of Queen Caroline. Several duels took place in Hyde Park during this time, often involving members of the nobility. The Great Exhibition of 1851 was held in the park, for which The Crystal Palace, designed by Joseph Paxton, was erected.

• Hook 'Em 2

22 minutes ago, THUJONE said:

We. Are. Not. On. Meyer's. Timeline. 

He's. On. Ours.

He's a yes and has agreed to abide until we fire the derelict.

Whoa whoa whoa.  I stand corrected. We have another to join Caddox in the it's done department, and it's the Drawer of Dicks !  Where's the boner alert scale, because we need it stat!

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

I’m gonna nominate London.

5 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

London says whats up. 

Hyde Park is a Grade I-listed major park in Central London. It is the largest of four Royal Parks that form a chain from the entrance of Kensington Palace through Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park, via Hyde Park Corner and Green Park past the main entrance to Buckingham Palace. The park is divided by the Serpentine and the Long Water lakes.

The park was established by Henry VIII in 1536 when he took the land from Westminster Abbey and used it as a hunting ground. It opened to the public in 1637 and quickly became popular, particularly for May Day parades. Major improvements occurred in the early 18th century under the direction of Queen Caroline. Several duels took place in Hyde Park during this time, often involving members of the nobility. The Great Exhibition of 1851 was held in the park, for which The Crystal Palace, designed by Joseph Paxton, was erected.

3 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

I think the most famous Hyde Park is in London.

Already posted....but...I concur.

2 minutes ago, runthebone said:

London

Look at all these cosmopolitan assholes.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic