Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

12 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

He’s literally about to have the most wins of any coach in that schools history. It’s just that he has run into Clemson/Alabama era of dominance. 

None of that invalidates my statement that not long ago Brian Kelly was on the hotseat because everyone hated him, a student had died, they had to vacate wins from 2 seasons and he lost 20 games in 4 years. He would not succeed at Texas

image.png.376d8826aea3eca3b16283b030c59d61.png

Edited by Michael Knight
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Jimbob said:

Herb Hand still having a job says one of 2 things.  
Mensa is gone and he knows it.  

or

Mensa is even less competent than he comes across and should be fired immediately.  

Either way he could at least pretend to do his fucking job.  

a16a95d1cf9a428fb836ded37e81a0dc.gif

1 minute ago, closetohumping said:

Day crew chief returning drunk.  Any of you night crew Nancies want to step outside?

Nah they're to busy waiting for some new poster to come on and give them the newest of the new scoops off the wire. Got it from a friend's BIL cousin's uncle at the community glory hole.

2 minutes ago, Errestaurants said:

Nah they're to busy waiting for some new poster to come on and give them the newest of the new scoops off the wire. Got it from a friend's BIL cousin's uncle at the community glory hole.

As opposed to night shifts source,the BIL’s friend’s friend who had a hunting lease

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Errestaurants said:

dbeasy earlier pressed caddox on my earlier insistence on an IRL vouch from caddox.

someone posted that our resident dickpic maestro provided said IRL vouch.

i just exchanged DMs with said dickpic animator.  he approved my posting of his reply, to wit:

Truly I have no idea who caddox is or what he has said. I never vouched for anyone other than to voice some of my own reasoned out ideas as to why UM was coming. I was wrong. (Probably)

I may have possibly quoted a post and said "I agree with blah blah." But nothing beyond that.

• Hook 'Em 2

22 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

None of that invalidates my statement that not long ago Brian Kelly was on the hotseat because everyone hated him, a student had died, they had to vacate wins from 2 seasons and he lost 20 games in 4 years. He would not succeed at Texas

image.png.376d8826aea3eca3b16283b030c59d61.png

You left out the part where they were in the National Championship in his 3rd year after the shit show that was Willingham and Weiss. Its his fault his QB was a moron and cheated on an exam? Again, no one would give a shit if he's an asshole and wins. He's 43-6 the last 4 years after your "hE's On ThE hOt SeAt" assertion." Unlike Herman, Kelly has shown some ability to learn abd make positive changes.

• Hook 'Em 6