Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

1 minute ago, millhouse said:

No it is just fantasy

Speaking of...have any of you ever order from Dr. Wok Chinese food? So about 5 years ago we did at my work. Guy shows up in a gold trans am. Completely restored. with an eagle on the hood. Jumps out. Slides over the hood. Blaring from his car is Aldo's Fantasy. Never seen anything like it ever.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HillaryFan420 said:

What are people’s thoughts on Herman’s next stop?  Will he flame out like Charlie or rebound?  

Depends where he ends up and what is expected.  If he goes to Vandy and can win 6-8 games a year and they are happy with that he is golden.  My guess is a school like South Carolina grabs him and he does decent with 3-4 losses a year and the occasional upset.  

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Depends where he ends up and what is expected.  If he goes to Vandy and can win 6-8 games a year and they are happy with that he is golden.  My guess is a school like South Carolina grabs him and he does decent with 3-4 losses a year and the occasional upset.  

Shane Beamer is taking the South Carolina job. 

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Look, I am not the girl y’all need nudes from. Y’all are way too picky. And notice too much. Lol. And I’d be proud to call most of u my friends and if we could have a happy hour I would show. That is my almost 16 year old dog Little Bitry with me. Anyway still nursing a broken heart stuff but this thread has made me happier than I can say. Proud to be a part of this palace of degenerate posters. That’s the most current picture I have. And by current I mean a few weeks ago. 

4554B0D8-4C22-40F5-8A4A-52804CF41F13.jpeg

If I weren't married I'd smash. Plus you love dogs as much as me. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Speaking of...have any of you ever order from Dr. Wok Chinese food? So about 5 years ago we did at my work. Guy shows up in a gold trans am. Completely restored. with an eagle on the hood. Jumps out. Slides over the hood. Blaring from his car is Aldo's Fantasy. Never seen anything like it ever.

If you don’t get a number from a badass like that, we will definitely respect you less.

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

yep. that's what the vet said. Believe it or not, I was living in Houston and fond her under my car when I left to went for work. I have no idea where she came from. I put up signs.  she was super little.

Had one growing up -- in your neck of the woods (north of Amarillo), actually. Funny dog, but a very good boy.

8 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Wait...  so we have met before then.  Small world. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

I'm kind of concerned he's going to figure it out at his next stop and we'll wind up with egg on our faces.

I mean, if we get Urban it won't matter.

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic