Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Look, I am not the girl y’all need nudes from. Y’all are way too picky. And notice too much. Lol. And I’d be proud to call most of u my friends and if we could have a happy hour I would show. That is my almost 16 year old dog Little Bitry with me. Anyway still nursing a broken heart stuff but this thread has made me happier than I can say. Proud to be a part of this palace of degenerate posters. That’s the most current picture I have. And by current I mean a few weeks ago. 

4554B0D8-4C22-40F5-8A4A-52804CF41F13.jpeg

You GO GIRL! No seriously, fuck the internet and make yourself happy. but feel free to CUM

Look, I am not the girl y’all need nudes from. Y’all are way too picky. And notice too much. Lol. And I’d be proud to call most of u my friends and if we could have a happy hour I would show. That is my almost 16 year old dog Little Bitry with me. Anyway still nursing a broken heart stuff but this thread has made me happier than I can say. Proud to be a part of this palace of degenerate posters. That’s the most current picture I have. And by current I mean a few weeks ago. 
4554B0D8-4C22-40F5-8A4A-52804CF41F13.thumb.jpeg.9b3b476cf19653cc86ff3026bb597690.jpeg
Is Bitry a Westie?

6 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

1,x

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, fatheryeet said:

Alabama coming to DKR in 2022 is why you fire Tom Herman right now

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

He’d probably win that, but he’d lose to TCU and Iowa State too. 

Edited by troph
  • Rage+1 1

7 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

4554B0D8-4C22-40F5-8A4A-52804CF41F13.jpegLooks like good mule deer country. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, millhouse said:

Night shift showed up drunk, confused, and thirsty as shit. Someone call third shift to come in early

We’ve got one game to end and one flight to maybe watch tonight but I could be convinced to zonk out and go to sleep before we know. 

11 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Cairn terrier?

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic