Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

a) I married a poster from here

b) we got divorced

c) I got surly as compensation I guess

d) Anyone here that has met me or knows me knows what I look like. If you like tall, skinny girls without any plastic surgery and a surgically repaired collarbone that is obsessed with football you can get to know me.

e) Y'all make me smile

Keep at it. Past 400 pages!!!! It is hard to believe that a chick would be this engaged with football but I am. I think I have already posted pictures of myself (not anything sexy) on this board  a few times.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, CastHorn said:

CDC has placed himself on the chopping block with this circus. Either he hits his target or he’s likely out of Austin too. Urban is the only coach worth the buyouts. I respect Mullen as a coach but you can’t objectively say his staff is head & shoulders better than what we have right now. Especially on the defensive side of the ball. 

I can absolutely say that.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Michael Knight said:

Rhule was 11-3 last year Aranda is 2-5

Rhule recruited like dogshit and Baylor's 11-3 record was a confluence of execution and a lot of luck.

Rhule would be a risky hire even if he weren't impossible to get and also in love with the NFL.

edit - should clarify I know that's not really what you're saying but I have to get this Rhule stuff off my chest. Lay off, bro.

Edited by Huckleberry

2 minutes ago, CastHorn said:

CDC has placed himself on the chopping block with this circus. Either he hits his target or he’s likely out of Austin too. Urban is the only coach worth the buyouts. I respect Mullen as a coach but you can’t objectively say his staff is head & shoulders better than what we have right now. Especially on the defensive side of the ball. 

Fuck dude, you've watched 4 years of Herman going 1-4 against OU, 1-3 against TCU, 0-2 to Maryland, needing FG to beat Kansas, almost every player regress each year, and on and on. Yet, your genius take is that no motherfucker exists other than Meyer that can do a better job than Mensa? 

11.gif.15913cbf1ac918fd0bfd2ed07c165054.gif

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Nicole44 said:

b) we got divorced

d) Anyone here that has met me or knows me knows what I look like. If you like tall, skinny girls without any plastic surgery and a surgically repaired collarbone that is obsessed with football you can get to know me.

e) Y'all make me smile

Keep at it. Past 400 pages!!!! It is hard to believe that a chick would be this engaged with football but I am. I think I have already posted pictures of myself (not anything sexy) on this board  a few times.

Short brunettes with a nice ass.  🤷🏽‍♂️

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, CastHorn said:

Plenty? List them motherfuckers. Would they realistically out perform Herman’s staff with two years of familiarity in a system?  

Freeze and Mullen MIGHT have a win % slightly higher than TH.   But that’s not going to be enough for the swinging Ds to write that buyout check.   Believe the thread title.  

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

b) we got divorced

e) Y'all make me smile

Great having you here. Most of us are just joking around. It's the ones that are serious that we should be concerned about

9 minutes ago, CastHorn said:

Bullshit 

6 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Nahlin said as much. If he doesn’t make a change he will go down with herman

Hartzell is the one who would be firing CDC and I don't see any reason to believe he would be inclined to fire him if we strike out on Urban. CDC is beloved by most everyone in the athletic department - it's not like Patterson where everyone hated his guts but couldn't say it publicly. BMDs can throw a fit but if they force out a man who has proven to be one of the best ADs in the country in recent years then we'll really live up to Herbie's "cesspool" remark.

CDC didn't hire Herman nor did he make the call to extend him after 2018. Herman being a shit coach isn't CDC's fault.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Knighthawk said:

Freeze and Mullen MIGHT have a win % slightly higher than TH.   But that’s not going to be enough for the swinging Ds to write that buyout check.   Believe the thread title.  

Mullen and Boom would wreck it.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, CastHorn said:

Nahlin said as much. If he doesn’t make a change he will go down with herman

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

b) we got divorced

e) Y'all make me smile

surgically repaired collarbone u r a freaky girl 

ytOWhg.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

I’ve seen multiple people bring up Freeze.  Do you really think we are going to hire a guy who got fired for paying hookers with his company credit card?

No. He’s a hard pass, sleazey, perfect fit for SEC land. He’s a no-go in my book. As is Bruce Pearl if/when he’s let go from AU

21 minutes ago, Topper13 said:

It's Saturday night, I have a 12 pack of Blood & Honey, an ass pocket of whiskey/whisky, a can of Wolf brand, and some Fritos. Let's do this. 

Only thing missing is your magnum condoms and wad of 100s

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, LTtxfan said:

Mario Cristobal's Ducks just lost on the road to winless Cal

I can't believe anyone had Cristobal on a list.  weird though, the guy is only 6 years younger than Meyer. I would have thought he was early 40's.

Hey maybe we should aspire to be Cal!

3 minutes ago, Rip76 said:

What do you mean by tall? Can you grab an apple off the top of a tree without a ladder?

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic