Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

Nothing can happen until ou loses. 
CDC can’t risk ousting Herman only to have it play out next weekend that Texas somehow makes the Conference Championship game and will have to show up with an interim coach. If that were to happen the repercussions would be devastating. 
I know it has virtually no chance of happening, but if you’re the AD and President of the University of Texas, you have take every precaution.
When ou is done fucking around and puts this game to bed, the final obstacle will have been crossed.
If Baylor pulls this off, I have no idea what the play would be.

If Urban is taking the job, I doubt he will fuck around and waste precious time before NSD1. I think we have closure on Urban by the end of the weekend.
  • Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Like it matters Urban is still in the studio. this changes nada. As far as I am aware.

This is true I just wanted to dance around my living room on a Saturday night celebrating.  I still think it’s done. Some of us just want to say that’s the flight. 

1 minute ago, UrbanTheMeyer said:

also because he probably won't be able to sign anything until herman is officially fired, even if thats behind closed doors, which cant happen until baylor loses this.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

Especially if CDC’s word to Herman is “As strong as oak.”

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, UrbanTheMeyer said:

also because he probably won't be able to sign anything until herman is officially fired, even if thats behind closed doors, which cant happen until baylor loses this.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

You can sign and lawyers can hold signature pages. Wet ink or docusign. 100m or $25k doesn’t matter it’s common practice. But it may not be signed yet too.

Edited by troph

If CDC has a press conference with Herman tomorrow or Monday announcing Herman is being let go, then you know we have Urban in the bag. If he doesn't, Urban isn't happening and we won't see any movement on Herman till after the KU game. Regardless, you guys need to relax. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 1

If CDC has a press conference with Herman tomorrow or Monday, then you know we have Urban in the bag. If he doesn't, Urban isn't happening and we won't see any movement on Herman till after the KU game. Otherwise, you guys need to relax. 

Urban could happen tomorrow. Urban could happen next week. You, nor anyone else, knows shit about shit.
  • Hook 'Em 7

6 minutes ago, mdmost said:

If CDC has a press conference with Herman tomorrow or Monday announcing Herman is being let go, then you know we have Urban in the bag. If he doesn't, Urban isn't happening and we won't see any movement on Herman till after the KU game. Regardless, you guys need to relax. 

If you don’t get Urban, why are you moving at all? Who realistically could aid this situation? Yeah we’d probably eat dog shit on the recruiting trail with Herman still at HC but there’s not a ton of proven options that justify change. We’d probably get better performance from our players in familiar systems next season rather than a new coaching staff that may or may not be better than what we have. CDC better hope he gets this bitch ass Meyer fellow after this circus. 

Edited by CastHorn

7 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I agree with this take. We'll know by Monday morning more than likely. Nothing will happen tonight.

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic