Has anyone been fired yet?

Orange&White

1 minute ago, NAVY said:

Sam is a UT athlete and statesman. His college experience includes retarded coaches. 

what do you expect him to say? 

You seriously expect him to say all the fans should be happy and that they did a overall good job? Hahahahahaha. I knew there was some dumb ass still floating around the message birds somewhere and we found you! Congrats. 

22 minutes ago, PNWhornsfan said:

Can they just fire Orlan_o now and have Ash call the plays for the bowl game?  Can't be any worse...

Based on how people are reacting, Orlando’s ass is coming back for Herman’s last hurrah. Hopefully I’m wrong though. His scheme is such complete shit that teaches players nothing. 

I'm guessing Beck will not be OC very much longer. I don't follow all the coaches and coordinators in college like I once did. I've seen Harrell's name come up several times, which I'd be ok with. What other good options are there? Kendal Briles is at fsu but with a new head coach coming that may change. There are co-oc's at Clemson. One of them seems to be an upgrade. Others? 

Honestly I don't know how much a new OC changes things, because I don't really see any evidence that we're doing isn't what Herman wants. It's going to be Tom Herman's offense and playbook whoever is in charge of implementing it, we're not going to bring in someone with their own scheme and philosophy and let them do their thing. And Herman hears all the play calls every game, if he didn't agree with them he could jump in any time.

1 minute ago, Kennythetiger said:

I took some time out of the office today and watched the game.  As soon as Texas started stomping TT, I thought "Uh-oh, my internet friends are going to be really pissed off.  Ain't nobody gettin' fired today."

Thank you for working so us old fuckers could bitch and complain 

3 minutes ago, JOSEYWALES66 said:

I’ve been out of touch for a few weeks.  Who are you referring to? 

We don't know who is on the way out, we just know Huff and BC are going out as recruiters, which can only be done by "field coaches". So two field coaches are out as of tomorrow morning at the latest.

1 hour ago, Walden Ponderer said:

We don't know who is on the way out, we just know Huff and BC are going out as recruiters, which can only be done by "field coaches". So two field coaches are out as of tomorrow morning at the latest.

We don’t even know that.  That was just more 9.95 fancasting.  Nobody knows shit.  

2 hours ago, NAVY said:

Sam is a UT athlete and statesman. His college experience includes retarded coaches. 

what do you expect him to say? 

i was going to say the same thing. he is a kid trying to figure out the mess he left behind by opening his mouth after the suga bowl win.

the failure of this season is 100% on Tom Herman and has been in the works since he made shitty hires from the start.

now we have to try and get new assistants to come here when there may also be a hot seat under Tom himself, which means fuck all. it may all be fucked. you do it right the first time or its a fucking circus from here on out. going to take some luck and a strong CDC to make the right changes that get us moving forward again

• Like 1