2019 Fiesta Bowl: Ohio State vs Clemson

USMCHorn

3 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

Someone who helped my family out a lot is a tOSU alumna and big-time fan. So, yeah, kinda rooting for the Buckeyes on her account.

Aside from that, don't give a shit. Just want to see football. Don't much care for whether or not it's  "good" or, dare I say, "competitive." :D 

well we got competitive now 

Just now, alphahorn said:

This was my point earlier.  I noted that lsu could be outscored, but they won't be blown out.  LSU has nice corners, but they aren't elite on D, they are very elite on offense though

I agree with you that Burrow and LSU are historically great.

I give Ohio State the edge because they've got the offense to score on LSU, and I think their defense is as good or better than Auburn's, and the Tigers held LSU to 23 in Baton Rouge.

It would be a great game, regardless.

Just now, Augustus said:

I agree with you that Burrow and LSU are historically great.

I give Ohio State the edge because they've got the offense to score on LSU, and I think their defense is as good or better than Auburn's, and the Tigers held LSU to 23 in Baton Rouge.

It would be a great game, regardless.

Yeah, but it would be ruined by the incessant talk about Burrow transferring from tosu to LSU.  they will beat that fucking horse to death and back

• Like 1

1 minute ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Wade has to be fuming in the locker room right now. Dominated for a full half and boom, 2 point lead. And it all started because he led with the crown of his helmet 

You'd think defensive coaches would address to a point that it didn't happen so often.