2018 Texas Rangers thread

BigDHornfan

1 hour ago, Jameslaw121 said:

Cool to see a Forney Jackrabbit get drafted since I graduated from there. They have always had a solid baseball program. They went to State this year but fell short. But this kid pitched very well. Hope he pans out be it for us or whomever. Preferably us. We need pitching for the future in the worst way.

• Like 1

Trevino needs to see the plate and field everyday so sending him back as the only decision. He and the team both knew it was just a temporary stint.

I really don't see Profar being more than a utility player for the duration of his career. He doesn't play any position well enough to make the team keep him there and his bat isn't there either. He's a good asset to have in that role. Which is a far cry from the can't miss, untradable asset he was before he ever saw the field.

21 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

When is Odor's bobblehead night? Can you bench someone on their bobblehead night?

30th, a week from Saturday. I belive last year the traded Lucroy a few week before his bobblehead, and then just did it later in the year as a generic Star Wars bobblehead.

8 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Norm was talking about Odor and Mendez and a few other Rangers being out with some of the Royals the night before and things "got out of hand" whatever that means. Just got all boozed up or something worse?

Anyone know where Ron Washington was?