01.01.2020 - Sugar Bowl - Georgia vs Baylor

El Diablo

Just now, AUS-97HORN said:

kinda getting real sick of the fucking media mantra

if a big 12 team wins a bowl game- the other team didnt want to be there ( not just SEC).  

but if a big 12 team gets blown out, then the other team WANTED to be there and win.

so either we win games that the other conferences dont care about, or we get destroyed because the other teams wanted to be there and the Big 12 couldnt handle them. 

Gotta sell the SEC. SEC wins then they dominated bowl season. If they don’t bowl games really don’t mean anything. I’ve seen that narrative on a lot of the sports media sites this year.

5 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

kinda getting real sick of the fucking media mantra

if a big 12 team wins a bowl game- the other team didnt want to be there ( not just SEC).  

but if a big 12 team gets blown out, then the other team WANTED to be there and win.

so either we win games that the other conferences dont care about, or we get destroyed because the other teams wanted to be there and the Big 12 couldnt handle them. 

I don't know who wants to be there and who doesn't, but the talent level between these two teams isn't even close.

37 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Baylor sucks.  Rhule better get out of Waco or he will regret it.  I doubt he sees his future as being Grant Teaff lite.  

Its more than obvious the NFL is where he wants to be he just doesn't want it to be the Browns 

3 minutes ago, texaslong said:

Gotta sell the SEC. SEC wins then they dominated bowl season. If they don’t bowl games really don’t mean anything. I’ve seen that narrative on a lot of the sports media sites this year.

My causal observation was that with the exception of one game (aggy v. Okie State) the SEC had the higher ranked team.  Did I miss any, other than the 3 games with unranked teams?