Texas AD Chris Del Conte

Machinator

Some kid with too much time and some basic Photoshop skills comes up with an "alternate" uniform and posts to social media in an attempt to get "mad" likes. Then inevitably, some guys trying too hard to stay hip with the youths flock to twitter to proclaim how "sick, bonkers, lit, fire" they are. Tale as old as time. 

• Like 1

On 12/11/2018 at 12:31 AM, Machinator said:

CDC has been at Texas for 1 year this week.... Man that yr went fast!! 

On the radio today, CDC said  that he's asked the Texas Communications Dept to partner with LHN  to have a lot more current programming about Texas on LHN and that new content will  be developed by Texas Communications Students.

Said he wants to see LHN to go "from current sports programming followed by  "The History Channel" ..... to current sports programming followed by current programming about The University of Texas. "

CDC ROCKS....🤘

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Like 3

On 12/14/2018 at 8:36 AM, LTtxfan said:

On the radio today, CDC said  that he's asked the Texas Communications Dept to partner with LHN  to have a lot more current programming about Texas on LHN and that new content will  be developed by Texas Communications Students. 

Does that mean they will have more than just 2 commercials that repeat over and over again?

• Like 1

But how will it compare to aggys empty hall?

And a dream of all of ours -- The Frank Denius Family University of Texas Athletics Hall of Fame -- is coming soon and will provide us a place to celebrate the pride and winning traditions of the Texas Longhorns!
This is so long overdue and I am ecstatic to hear that this is happening!

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 8:36 AM, LTtxfan said:

CDC has been at Texas for 1 year this week.... Man that yr went fast!! 

Said he wants to see LHN to go "from current sports programming followed by  "The History Channel" ..... to current sports programming followed by current programming about The University of Texas. "

CDC ROCKS....🤘

I'd like to see all game replays shown in their entirety, not skipping ahead to "further action."  For example, the Texas vs Auburn game from 1980-whatever always skips the possession where Jerry Gray does the impossible and runs down Bo Jackson, separating his shoulder.  It's not like there is important programming that needs that extra 30 minutes of airtime.

Rant over.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

I'd like to see all game replays shown in their entirety, not skipping ahead to "further action."  For example, the Texas vs Auburn game from 1980-whatever always skips the possession where Jerry Gray does the impossible and runs down Bo Jackson, separating his shoulder.  It's not like there is important programming that needs that extra 30 minutes of airtime.

Rant over.

They skip over that?  Seriously?  I believe you get your ass kicked for doing that.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, 89Horn said:

They skip over that?  Seriously?  I believe you get your ass kicked for doing that.

They've replayed that game several times.  Bo Jackson is in the game, then they skip to further action, and Bo Jackson is no longer in the game. 

And, no, I don't watch LHN religiously.  I just made note of that and recorded the replay once just to make sure they had really skipped it. I think it is something they borrow from ESPN Classic, so I don't blame LHN as much as I do Disney.

• 2 weeks later...