Texas AD Chris Del Conte

Machinator

2 hours ago, DaysOff said:

I can't believe the patience of this man to answer anyone with a thought and a cellphone.

Jesus, no kidding.

I';m all for him being out there and present and wanting to get a real time pulse on what's going on....but fuck, man, our fans are ridiculous.  

12 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

After helping with approval of a higher salary for Coach Orlando last spring, CDC has to be a little ticked about  such poor Defensive results against Maryland, Okie Lite and West Virginia.  

On a good note.... With so many assistant coach's contracts expiring in March 2019, CDC will have a great chance to help HERMAN evaluate his current staff.  I also hope Herman really beefs up the support staff of Analysts and Quality Control group with a few more experienced folks to improve the Staff's Efforts for gameplanning and opponent analysis...

Guess the Beaty talk as assistant for Herman will heat up..... was Beaty at Rice when CDC was there?

I hope he says something about the officiating this year in the Big 12. They make every game take forever with their indecisiveness and they often get the call wrong anyway. If you are going to be wrong at least, you know, just be wrong and let's get to the next play instead of having to stand around for 20 minutes.

• Like 1

On 11/5/2018 at 11:48 AM, dcar00 said:

good god.  there is security and police everywhere.  some guy gropes you, go get someone and point him out.  its not about TABC training.  

Additionally, it's possible that someone that is drunkenly falling down and groping women at a football game might have started drinking well before entering the stadium.  In fact, that person might even have a boot flask or  bar-noculars and might not have bought a single oz of booze inside those stadium walls. I mean, I might have heard of people doing that... just sayin'.

18 minutes ago, utee94 said:

Additionally, it's possible that someone that is drunkenly falling down and groping women at a football game might have started drinking well before entering the stadium.  In fact, that person might even have a boot flask or  bar-noculars and might not have bought a single oz of booze inside those stadium walls. I mean, I might have heard of people doing that... just sayin'.

Additionally it might not even be alcohol that caused that situation. 

• Haha 1

Hilarious that some come to a game with 100k and think they will waltz to their car and zip on the highway in 5 minutes or not have to stand in any line to pee or get beer or a pretzel. Instant gratification has really fucked us up. When I come I complain about the game atmosphere like the last few season of dog shit we got served but CDC has raised the bar with that by 100,000,000.0000 and it's not even close. 

• Like 2

On 11/5/2018 at 7:58 AM, Machinator said:

1.  Put a sign on your car that says you drove from WF and you need people to move out of your way.
2. Have you never left a stadium full of 90K+ when you all leave at the same time?  CDC should build quad level road exits and a 3rd and 4th tier on I-35.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, markstanco said:

1.  Put a sign on your car that says you drove from WF and you need people to move out of your way.
2. Have you never left a stadium full of 90K+ when you all leave at the same time?  CDC should build quad level road exits and a 3rd and 4th tier on I-35.

Jet packs for all fans 

On 11/5/2018 at 7:59 AM, Machinator said:

Such fake news.  I was in that car.  My friend was driving with his foot on the brake going less than 2 mph.  Some drunk moron not watching where he was going walked into the fender of the car.  And then he started screaming.  Immediate mob mentality because some idiot wasn't paying attention.  Within 10 seconds there are 5+ people banging on my friend's vehicle, red-faced and yelling.  My friend rolled up the windows when another moron threatened to break off the passenger window.  Mind you, my friend's 8 and 9 year old daughters are in the vehicle while grown men are screaming into the car.  So, the original moron then decided that he hadn't caused enough of a scene, so he walked in front of the vehicle, took 2 steps backwards and dramatically flailed onto the hood.  At that point, the people he was with ran up to the cop.  The cop stops us and says "I don't think you're in the wrong, but people out here are drunk and angry.  That was a tough loss and a lot of these people are looking for a fight.  But if someone gets hurt and you're involved, it won't matter if you didn't do anything wrong.  No one is going to side against a pedestrian.  So, I'm gonna chat with you for a bit until the people who are pissed are long gone."  About this time some guy who looked like a Texas student walked up and said "I saw the whole thing, and those people were assholes.  You didn't do anything wrong."

Long story short: Laura Smith is a liar.

• Like 4

On 11/8/2018 at 2:40 PM, markstanco said:

2. Have you never left a stadium full of 90K+ when you all leave at the same time?  

If you voluntarily drive into a parking garage for an event that holds 100K

... and you park anywhere not close to the exit and/or you don't back into the spot...

... and you lollygag your way out of the event at the end rather than sprinting for your car...

You friggin' deserve the wait.

Either park on the street away from the venue or hustle to get to your car.  Or wait.  Once you see cars gridlock inside the garage you are toast.

On 11/11/2018 at 10:34 AM, Machinator said:

"...unprovoked homophobic slurs against the Band..." 

Yeah-fucking-right. God knows what kind insults the trash filling those bleachers have screamed at our players, coaches, etc. of the homophobic and racial variety. 

Fuck 'em and the goin' band from raiderland. 

1 minute ago, Blanton said:

"...unprovoked homophobic slurs against the Band..." 

Yeah-fucking-right. God knows what kind insults the trash filling those bleachers have screamed at our players, coaches, etc. of the homophobic and racial variety. 

Fuck 'em and the goin' band from raiderland. 

Check your reading comprehension. The guy tweeting is a Texas fan, and the homophobic slurs were being directed at our band.

• Like 1