Texas AD Chris Del Conte

Machinator

36 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Check your reading comprehension. The guy tweeting is a Texas fan, and the homophobic slurs were being directed at our band.

So fun fact, I believe it was Nebraska playing at Texas in 2003 and I was on the sideline right before half time.

Either Richie Incognito or Nick Povendo turned around and said "I'm going to shove that trombone up your ass." 

Well it was a trumpet, WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, vtaenz said:

So fun fact, I believe it was Nebraska playing at Texas in 2003 and I was on the sideline right before half time.

Either Richie Incognito or Nick Povendo turned around and said "I'm going to shove that trombone up your ass." 

How did you get it out?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/13/2018 at 8:42 PM, Machinator said:

Chris Del Conte is doing as an AD exactly what Nick Saban is doing as a head coach - taking failed former executives who were in over their heads and putting them into smaller roles at Texas that take advantage of what skills they do have.

It is the "Chris Del Conte Athletic Directing Rehabilitation Clinic"

24 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Patterson was the disease, Del Conte the cure.

Why we ever hired that cancer is and always will be beyond head scratching.

Just had to read John Canzano's work to know that Patterson was going to be an issue here and ultimately the most despised person ever associated with Texas athletics (and, yes, that includes Polonsky).

Edited by Wally Pryor

8 hours ago, OU Sucks said:

"Thanks for ruining our senior year. Enjoy your 3 months as a longhorn in your suite"??  This kid sounds like the whiniest pussy on earth.

"Suffered"? "Suffered"? 

Jesus, kid...stop whining, grow some fucking balls, and stop blaming other people for your choice not to wait in a line. 

And for the love of god, figure out what the fuck "suffer" means so that you'll stop embarrassing yourself. 

9 hours ago, OU Sucks said:
"Thanks for ruining our senior year. Enjoy your 3 months as a longhorn in your suite"??  This kid sounds like the whiniest pussy on earth.

When he wakes up hungover this morning and reads all the responses to his tweets maybe he'll realize what a douche he's been.  Maybe...

Edit to add that the response gifs are so magical I know surly had to take part.  

Edited by SDG

On 11/13/2018 at 8:03 PM, vtaenz said:

On 11/14/2018 at 9:55 AM, TrashMaster G said:

How did you get it out?

Surely he used proper embouchure Technic  

and blew it out.....

• Haha 1