2020 CFB Catch All Thread

LTtxfan

55 minutes ago, taybo20 said:

Just saw Sarah Fuller kickoff for vandy in the 2nd half. Yay for history I guess, but it looked like you would expect. But I guess 0-7 vandy needed some publicity

100% PR move from a shitty 0-7 team that should not even be D1 for football. Punters are almost always the  emergency kickers. The punter played today. You telling me he couldn't handle a simple kickoff with zero pressure? And it worked. Vandy has been in the news today more than they have all year combined.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

100% PR move from a shitty 0-7 team that should not even be D1 for football. Punters are almost always the  emergency kickers. The punter played today. You telling me he couldn't handle a simple kickoff with zero pressure? And it worked. Vandy has been in the news today more than they have all year combined.

Yeah that was basically my thought about the whole thing. Especially to do a “pooch” kick like all the defenders are saying it was.

4 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Booger was on that booger sugar earlier, talking about NW should be in the playoffs if TOSU was ineligible. Cocaine is a helluva drug.

Mack Brown forgive me, but 0u/Aggy should be in before them.

Northwestern doing what they do best once they get a hint of media attention...

37 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Booger was on that booger sugar earlier, talking about NW should be in the playoffs if TOSU was ineligible. Cocaine is a helluva drug.

Mack Brown forgive me, but 0u/Aggy should be in before them.

Don't blame the wonderful drug that is cocaine on Booger being a mouthbreathing idiot.

2 hours ago, ztejas said:

Yeah it didn't look like a pooch kick it looked like a really shitty kickoff.

A friend of mine used to punt at Colorado and he said it was 100% supposed to be a regular kick. Nothing in her approach or form said squib at all. He was around the kickers all the time so he knows their form and he was the emergency kicker so he has to be prepared. This was the coach covering for how bad she sucks. Also, in wamups, she was barely clearing the crossbar on extra point distance field goals. Vanderbilt got their little fame that will be forgotten by the end of the night. Any random player on the team could have did what she did today. But hooray for her!! Broke down those barriers!

Edited by Vic Mackey

41 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

A friend of mine used to punt at Colorado and he said it was 100% supposed to be a regular kick. Nothing in her approach or form said squib at all. He was around the kickers all the time so he knows their form and he was the emergency kicker so he has to be prepared. This was the coach covering for how bad she sucks. Also, in wamups, she was barely clearing the crossbar on extra point distance field goals. Vanderbilt got their little fame that will be forgotten by the end of the night. Any random player on the team could have did what she did today. But hooray for her!! Broke down those barriers!

I was a kicker.  I think it was a kick. Not a squib. Her kicks on the warm up videos of her FGs/XPts were not good

Edited by PittsburghTiger
  • Hook 'Em 1