2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

5 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

Is Wisconsin pretty much done now?

Yes. Only 7 precincts not reporting. 5 are in Kenosha, and I believe we know from earlier that those will be about a 9-10K margin for Biden. For some reason they're not showing as reported, but that information was available earlier (Silver said something about it). He should be up roughly 20K by the end of it.

1 minute ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Hope you're right but worried about MI.  Black voter turnout has been abysmal and I don't believe Detroit and surrounding areas will be enough to make up the difference.

CNN just updated that Trump's lead in MI shrunk to 0.5% with still quite a bit of Detroit votes to go.

2 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Hope you're right but worried about MI.  Black voter turnout has been abysmal and I don't believe Detroit and surrounding areas will be enough to make up the difference.

The current difference is 27k. Why on earth do you think he can't get that?

3 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Atlanta blacks and Detroit blacks.

4f1c9c56-9c9b-4e6a-870e-96c11da92b70_scr

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TXSooner518 said:

It's over!  NV, WI, MI.  Ship it. This feels like being a 28 point favorite before the game, falling behind 35-7, then winning 42-35.

I want fucking Georgia. Those assholes in Ohio and North Carolina teased me good last night. 

winning Georgia would be like taking a baseball bat to trumps fat orange skull.

• Hook 'Em 3

6 minutes ago, TXSooner518 said:

It's over!  NV, WI, MI.  Ship it. This feels like being a 28 point favorite before the game, falling behind 35-7, then winning 42-35.

You forgot the legal element.  This is like being a 28 point favorite before the game, falling behind 35-7, coming back to score the winning touchdown 42-35, but the play goes to the booth for further review.

Edit: and one of the coaches got to appoint the replay official.

Edited by Goredho
  • Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

It seems like Pennsylvania is the decider and I don’t see how Biden makes up that much of a gap, even with philly and surrounding areas still out. The Biden lead in those areas isn’t big enough.

1 minute ago, SimonBolivar said:

I like Michigan....

"We have 86% percent in or maybe 99% in, I dunno fuck you guys".

I predict Michigan goes Biden in final counts and gets him to 270, exactly.

12 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

Atlanta blacks and Detroit blacks.

4f1c9c56-9c9b-4e6a-870e-96c11da92b70_scr

They're gonna save our sorry asses. God damn 

10 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

I want fucking Georgia. Those assholes in Ohio and North Carolina teased me good last night. 

winning Georgia would be like taking a baseball bat to trumps fat orange skull.

Hope is a dangerous thing. 

• Hook 'Em 1

We are so fucked.  If this many states are this close, there's no way either digital or judicial manipulation won't take over.  The nation is fucked.

Let me practice:   "I for one, worship our recently re-elected Overlord:  Donald J. Trump.  We are quite fortunate to have him lead our nation.  Let's all give Dr. Klan a great big hand."  

Edited by Lobo

5 minutes ago, slorch said:

I predict Michigan goes Biden in final counts and gets him to 270, exactly.

Someone needs to sit down both candidates and show them the TV numbers on an Odd Couple type scenario. 

"This week Trump finishes the milk but forgets to tell Biden before he goes to the store."