Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

2 hours ago, LongestHorn said:

I have no respect for veterans who support Trump.  

A fucking men to this. I've wondered about it to a ten-year-vet friend of mine, who served in combat in Bosnia and Iraq, and he always reminds me that 70 percent of the members of the armed forces are morons. 

Edited by MaybeACoordinator

9 minutes ago, SameSame said:

What the ever the loving fuck??

I honestly want to choke this sorry motherfucker.

Get in line.  I get 3 punches to his face and a knee to his balls first...

I’m pretty sure if I hit him hard enough we’ll see giblet gravy leak out his ears.  Only one way to find out...

Trump calls the burned down town, where hundreds have died and that he JUST toured, "Pleasure" twice and not one peep on here.

Obama says 57 states in a speech and the Right goes insane.

The look on Brown's face when Trump was speaking is just... can you just imagine what he was thinking?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2018/nov/19/pleasure-what-a-name-trump-confused-over-fire-hit-town-paradise-video

3 minutes ago, yoladu said:

Trump calls the burned down town, where hundreds have died and that he JUST toured, "Pleasure" twice and not one peep on here.

The look on Brown's face when Trump was speaking is just... can you just imagine what he was thinking?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2018/nov/19/pleasure-what-a-name-trump-confused-over-fire-hit-town-paradise-video

Any normal president meets with CA pols beforehand and tells them to do most of the speaking since they know all the facts. All you have to do is promise whatever support CA needs and offer sympathy for all of the families who lost everything. He can't even do that

1 minute ago, yoladu said:

You know also he's such an insincere dipshit, he was about to go on lamenting about the irony of the name Pleasure but someone jumped in and corrected him.  He couldn't care less for the people of that area or the destruction throughout California.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DigDug said:

You know also he's such an insincere dipshit, he was about to go on lamenting about the irony of the name Pleasure but someone jumped in and corrected him.  He couldn't care less for the people of that area or the destruction throughout California.  

They should have let him continue rambling about Pleasure, CA.  Trump-"You know it cant be too pleasurable burning to death just because Jerry and Gavin here were too busy fighting against fake climate change instead of raking the forest floors".

Edited by Mapache
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Get in line.  I get 3 punches to his face and a knee to his balls first...

I’m pretty sure if I hit him hard enough we’ll see giblet gravy leak out his ears.  Only one way to find out...

Ain't no body got time for that, you could knee him 100 times between the legs and never hit a gonad. 

10 minutes ago, DigDug said:

I like how they correct him and he says, "Or Paradise." I half expected him to continue, saying, "Some people call it Paradise. I call it Pleasure."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, AbeFroman said:

Just spits in the face of our military, over and over and over.

He is purposely going after McRaven.  For what reason, I do not know, but Dotard thinks there is an angle there which I'm sure is related to 2020.  

Hypothetically, how would you guys feel if McRaven was the one that attempted to Primary Trump?

56 minutes ago, happyfunball said:

I hope Trump isn't impeached as it will make 2020 a continued blood bath for Republicans

Oh yeah, impeachment would be the wrong thing to do, from the perspective of the Dems.

Trump, and his fucktard base, are the gifts that keep giving. They gave quite a bit during the mid-terms.

6 minutes ago, babysdaddy said:

He is purposely going after McRaven.  For what reason, I do not know, but Dotard thinks there is an angle there which I'm sure is related to 2020.  

Hypothetically, how would you guys feel if McRaven was the one that attempted to Primary Trump?

The deplorables wouldn't allow it and they are the ones who show up to the primaries.  But it would be a great confirmation of just how shitty the Republican party currently is.  

1 minute ago, Asithappens said:

impeachment would be the wrong thing to do, from the perspective of the Dems.

It depends.  There are scenarios both for and against impeachment for the democrats.  The same can be said of the Republicans now. 

It all depends on public opinion and the evidence presented in the Mueller investigation.  My guess is the republican leadership wants an inconsequential exit strategy for Trump more than anyone. 

12 minutes ago, babysdaddy said:

McRaven was critical of Trump so Trump is attacking him. It doesn't go deeper than that. That's Trump's response to everyone who criticizes him. There's nothing complex about him. 

2 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

McRaven was critical of Trump so Trump is attacking him. It doesn't go deeper than that. That's Trump's response to everyone who criticizes him. There's nothing complex about him. 

This. 

It doesn't matter if your critics are a war heroes (McCain, McRaven) or a bottom feeders (Omarosa, Avenatti). They all get the same treatment and level of respect from this dipshit.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the President of the United States:

WALLACE: Bill McRaven, retired admiral, Navy SEAL, 37 years, former head of US Special Operations —

TRUMP: Hillary Clinton fan.

WALLACE: Special Operations —

TRUMP: Excuse me, Hillary Clinton fan.

WALLACE: Who led the operations, commanded the operations that took down Saddam Hussein and that killed Osama bin Laden, says that your sentiment is the greatest threat to democracy in his lifetime.

TRUMP: Okay, he’s a Hilary Clinton, uh, backer and an Obama backer and frankly —

WALLACE: He was a Navy SEAL 37 years —

TRUMP: Wouldn’t it have been nice if we got Osama bin Laden a lot sooner than that, wouldn’t it have been nice? You know, living — think of this — living in Pakistan, beautifully in Pakistan, in what I guess they considered a nice mansion, I don’t know, I’ve seen nicer. 

Cadet Bone Spurs, a fucking five time draft-deferring little bitch who was born to wealth and privilege, criticizing William McRaven, Navy SEAL for 37 years.

And Trumpkins applaud.  That's how far gone this is.

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Same reason he goes after Brennan, Clapper, Comey, and McCain.

He also has to target anyone who has had privy to gov. intelligence in the past, and of course anyone who has more money (which is a lot of smart people, very smart, very respected). 

Was Trump kneeling while trashing McRaven? No? Then I guess there’s no disrespecting the military happening then.

Mouthbreathing hypocrites. Fuck all of them.

Kneel during a SONG that isn’t actually some “military tribute”...ban from country.

Flat out talk shit about real heroes...MAGA!!!

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, the President of the United States:

Cadet Bone Spurs, a fucking five time draft-deferring little bitch who was born to wealth and privilege, criticizing William McRaven, Navy SEAL for 37 years.

And Trumpkins applaud.  That's how far gone this is.

I feel like the fact that the President humble-bragged that he had seen nicer mansions than Osama bin Laden's hideout is getting lost here.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fozzz said:

It's kind of funny that even Nazi war criminals got a trial, while OBL was simply murdered.  I guess the world has gone further downhill since the holocaust.  

Most of those Nazi war criminals surrendered. OBL hid behind one of his wives with an AK.

29 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

This is what you get for four decades of legendary service -- legendary by any comparison to any military figure in American history. 

Everyone who isn't William H. McRaven should continue to beat this drum right in the face of this administration and anyone who attempts to defend these comments.  Right in the face of a bunch of slapdick morons who can't maneuver through an IT issue to pay current vets and active members.  What in the ever loving fuck do they expect to accomplish on this path?

1 minute ago, Eastwood said:

Most of those Nazi war criminals surrendered. OBL hid behind one of his wives with an AK.

That's agitprop.  OBL was unarmed.

Despite numerous reports that bin Laden had a weapon and resisted when Navy SEALs entered the room, he was unarmed, writes Owen. He had been fatally wounded before they had entered the room.

“Blood and brains spilled out of the side of his skull” and he was still twitching and convulsing, Owen writes. While bin Laden was in his death throes, Owen writes that he and another SEAL “trained our lasers on his chest and fired several rounds. The bullets tore into him, slamming his body into the floor until he was motionless.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/28/no-easy-day-bin-laden-raid-book_n_1837947.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003

8 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

It's kind of funny that even Nazi war criminals got a trial, while OBL was simply murdered.  I guess the world has gone further downhill since the holocaust.  

If you were forced to make a list of the top ranking people to ever deserve a 5.56x45mm round right in the fucking eye who would top that list?

Just now, Chooky said:

If you were forced to make a list of the top ranking people to ever deserve a 5.56x45mm round right in the fucking eye who would top that list?

I don't know...when you think about it, GWB was responsible for many more American deaths than OBL.  Still, although the former never faced punishment for anything, the latter should have been put on trial.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 2