Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

“A record amount of money.”  Thanks, Donald.  That line is definitely going in the Bigcoin infomercial.

”According to the President, Saudi Arabia paid America $450 billion - a record amount of money!  Now just imagine if, instead of light, thin, puny paper dollars, the Saudis could have paid America 450 billion in Bigcoins. That would have smashed all known records for amounts of Bigcoins!  In history!  America is losing because the Liberals want our enemies to keep all the Bigcoins for themselves. Don’t let Nancy Pelosi and MS-13 caravans steal America’s most precious commodity.  Buy Bigcoins today and lock them safely away in your Caravan Bunker.”

Note: Our company will also sell and install Caravan Bunkers.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Add buy here pay here used car lots. Know someone in this line. He has GPS locators installed in all of them. Collect the down payment and repo 2-3 months later, rinse and repeat, is the business model.  Inventory is low as you keep reselling the same cars every 2-3 months. He says he earns $8-10K per car a year and still has the car in the end. 

There's a locksmith that lives a couple of doors down from me.  Owns his own place, has a handful of employees, yada.  On call 24/7, as you would suspect.

He and I were talking about a year ago while he was making me some keys.  Says he or his firm has re-keyed some cars half a dozen times or more from these buy here pay here lots.  The shortest interval between re-keying was two months.  So, in two months time, he or one of his employees re-keyed a car that had been repossessed by the lot, the lot then sold the car to someone else....and then repossessed the car again (and it was re-keyed again).

Boggled my mind.

Is that even possible to buy non ironically?   I’m being serious.  Does someone say “that would look great in my living room” and purchase it?   

Old racist senile fucks think this is a master piece...

Someone is definitely buying this and displaying it proudly.

11 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Is that even possible to buy non ironically?   I’m being serious.  Does someone say “that would look great in my living room” and purchase it?   

Aggies will eat that up.  Same people who buy maga hats and trumpy bear.

So, we have our business plan fleshing out here:

Caravan insurance (with special MS-13 rape rider for only $9.95 more)

Caravan shelters

Bigcoin

Shitty Trump-themed art

What else?  I'm sick of working FOR the Man, I wanna BE the Man.  And separating idiots from their money is a surefire path to becoming the Man.

21 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

So, we have our business plan fleshing out here:

Caravan insurance (with special MS-13 rape rider for only $9.95 more)

Caravan shelters

Bigcoin

Shitty Trump-themed art

What else?  I'm sick of working FOR the Man, I wanna BE the Man.  And separating idiots from their money is a surefire path to becoming the Man.

Grifters R Us

Let’s do it.  

Just now, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

What is the correct response to killing that journalist?  I feel like Trump botched the tone and whatnot because that’s what he does, but any US leader would have  similarly tsk-tsk’d but softly enough to not endanger the arms deal.  

There's no giant arms deal.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I'm reading this as Trump took the handoff from the QB, who is kneeling and completely done with Trump's shit, while the team is watching him run it the wrong way for a safety. The other team is trying to keep him from embarrassing himself.

They were obviously setting up for a FG before Trump took the ball the wrong way.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

What is the correct response to killing that journalist?  I feel like Trump botched the tone and whatnot because that’s what he does, but any US leader would have  similarly tsk-tsk’d but softly enough to not endanger the arms deal.  

When you’re the world’s greatest superpower, you drop the rhetorical hammer on them with authority.  We bow to no one, especially not some totalitarian little bitch like MBS.  

Make him an international pariah not worthy to sit at our table.  Make his own people hate him and let his consequences be a message that his behavior will not be tolerated by the Western world, not now, not ever.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, BrickHorn said:

“A record amount of money.”  Thanks, Donald.  That line is definitely going in the Bigcoin infomercial.

”According to the President, Saudi Arabia paid America $450 billion - a record amount of money!  Now just imagine if, instead of light, thin, puny paper dollars, the Saudis could have paid America 450 billion in Bigcoins. That would have smashed all known records for amounts of Bigcoins!  In history!  America is losing because the Liberals want our enemies to keep all the Bigcoins for themselves. Don’t let Nancy Pelosi and MS-13 caravans steal America’s most precious commodity.  Buy Bigcoins today and lock them safely away in your Caravan Bunker.”

Note: Our company will also sell and install Caravan Bunkers.  

No doubt in my mind this would work.  I'm in.