Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

42 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

When you’re the world’s greatest superpower, you drop the rhetorical hammer on them with authority.  We bow to no one, especially not some totalitarian little bitch like MBS.  

Make him an international pariah not worthy to sit at our table.  Make his own people hate him and let his consequences be a message that his behavior will not be tolerated by the Western world, not now, not ever.

This. You tell King Salman that we're not friends anymore until MBS is replaced as Crown Prince, good luck on your own over there buddy! MBS would barely make the history books if we showed a little backbone here. That would send signals to the Dutertes and Erdogans of the world that there are lines they can cross that will cause them major fucking headaches to the point that it's certainly not worth it. 

Re the arms deal. Saudi isn't going to NOT buy our arms. All of their systems are based off of our technology. If they went and bought Russian arms, they'd have to start over, they wouldn't be compatible with what they've already invested in for the last couple of decades. It would me like America getting mad at somebody and rashly converting everything to the metric system overnight. My golf game would never recover. 

Long story short, Trump is a little fucking pussy bitch. 

Edited by Lagunamadre

1 minute ago, Lagunamadre said:

That would send signals to the Dutertes and Erdogans of the world that there are lines they can cross that will cause them major fucking headaches to the point that it's certainly not worth it. 

And herein lies the problem.  Dotus does not want to send that signal. 

1 minute ago, Lagunamadre said:

There is literally not a group of dumber people on the internet. It's just a group of dipshits sharing facebook conspiracy theories and FWD FWD FWD emails.  

Oh, damn.  I got one of those from my Aunt Nancy just yesterday and FWD'ed it to my contacts list.  Was that bad?

16 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Oh, so McRaven was on Hilary’s VP shortlist so that means he’s bad.

He was on Trump’s original shortlist for National Security Adviser after Flynn.

emoji445.pngBut nothing really mattersemoji445.png

Except McRaven was never on a short list for VP. He was on a long list of 39 names compiled by John Podesta and submitted as suggestions for possible VP candidates. We know because it was hacked and released by the Russians. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

So, we have our business plan fleshing out here:

Caravan insurance (with special MS-13 rape rider for only $9.95 more)

Caravan shelters

Bigcoin

Shitty Trump-themed art

What else?  I'm sick of working FOR the Man, I wanna BE the Man.  And separating idiots from their money is a surefire path to becoming the Man.

We could also sell Presidential Prayers.  

The forces of Liberalism are gathering and they’re sending caravans of transgendereds and CNN anchors to use your daughter’s bathroom. They’ll get man-sized lipstick prints and fake newsprint all over your good guest towels!  

President Trump is a beacon of leadership in these dark times, but he can’t do it alone.  For just $19.99, you can help Donald Trump defeat Liberalism by sending the Power of Prayer directly to the Oval Office. Each prayer purchased will be authenticated with a certificate signed by one of our dedicated prayer professionals. But don’t wait to order!  The first 100 callers will also receive a clean bill of health from that holistic doctor who rubber-stamped Trump’s self-diagnosis, at no extra charge!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TornACL said:

I think it's fitting that the other 10 football players on Team Republican are just standing there doing nothing. 

Also, the accuracy of how trump is holding the football is uncanny, as I'm sure that's what it would look like. 

11 minutes ago, jw4381 said:

Also, the accuracy of how trump is holding the football is uncanny, as I'm sure that's what it would look like. 

Well it would have to be one of those tiny footballs that you give a two year old to chew on.  No way he could hold it in one of his teensy weensy little carnie hands.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

That was exactly my thought.  That looks like something that an early middle school student would write as an assignment.  It's infantile, juvenile (and, of course, layered with utter bullshit - the 110 and 450 billion numbers are just flat-out made up bullshit.  And even if the 110 billion WAS real, Trump's idiotic take is that it would be spent in ONE YEAR, which is what it would take to create "hundreds of thousands of jobs.").  Our president writes like a lying middle schooler.  Jesus fucknuggets.

Thank you for pointing that out.  450 billion dollars? That is a flat, outright lie.  They are our # 1 arms buyer and, between 2013-2017, bought 9 billion dollars worth of U.S. arms. They have agreed, in theory, to purchase 110 billion dollars. Presently, the Saudis have put forward approximately 14.4 billion in arms purchases in the form of letters of offer and acceptance (LOAs) and, what's more, the State Department has announced only six contracts worth a combined 4 billion dollars since  Trump's visit to Saudi Arabia.  Millions of jobs?  A few thousand at most. 

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

So, we have our business plan fleshing out here:

Caravan insurance (with special MS-13 rape rider for only $9.95 more)

Caravan shelters

Bigcoin

Shitty Trump-themed art

What else?  I'm sick of working FOR the Man, I wanna BE the Man.  And separating idiots from their money is a surefire path to becoming the Man.

Need to find a way to advertise on TexAgs 

The hero in this story?

You guessed it...Don McGahn

WASHINGTON — President Trump told the White House counsel in the spring that he wanted to order the Justice Department to prosecute two of his political adversaries: his 2016 challenger, Hillary Clinton, and the former F.B.I. director James B. Comey, according to two people familiar with the conversation.

The lawyer, Donald F. McGahn II, rebuffed the president, saying that he had no authority to order a prosecution. Mr. McGahn said that while he could request an investigation, that too could prompt accusations of abuse of power. To underscore his point, Mr. McGahn had White House lawyers write a memo for Mr. Trump warning that if he asked law enforcement to investigate his rivals, he could face a range of consequences, including possible impeachment.

The encounter was one of the most blatant examples yet of how Mr. Trump views the typically independent Justice Department as a tool to be wielded against his political enemies. It took on additional significance in recent weeks when Mr. McGahn left the White House and Mr. Trump appointed a relatively inexperienced political loyalist, Matthew G. Whitaker, as the acting attorney general.

It is unclear whether Mr. Trump read Mr. McGahn’s memo or whether he pursued the prosecutions further. But the president has continued to privately discuss the matter, including the possible appointment of a second special counsel to investigate both Mrs. Clinton and Mr. Comey, according to two people who have spoken to Mr. Trump about the issue. He has also repeatedly expressed disappointment in the F.B.I. director, Christopher A. Wray, for failing to more aggressively investigate Mrs. Clinton, calling him weak, one of the people said.

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

That was just locker room talk, it wasn't serious, and besides, DOJ didn't act on it.  Nothing to see here.

And Don McGahn can go fuck himself.  How many times should he have gone full whistleblower?

Flynn debacle 

Mueller firing 

Prosecuting Hillary and Comey 

McGahn is a fucking POS probably trying to avoid jail time for his role in obstructing justice.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Yeah, gonna need a second source on that

https://www.apnews.com/fa8c322f9179496ab2ba1665b9330592

WASHINGTON (AP) — Lawyers for President Donald Trump say they’ve provided the special counsel’s office with written responses to questions on Russian election interference.

The answers are an important milestone in Robert Mueller’s probe, marking the first time the president is known to have described to investigators his knowledge of key moments under scrutiny by the special counsel’s office. Trump told reporters last week that he was answering the questions himself.

Jay Sekulow, a lawyer for Trump, said in a statement that the answers were provided Tuesday.

It is not clear what other information Mueller’s office will seek.

This round of questioning was limited to the general topic of whether the Trump campaign coordinated with Russia. But Mueller’s team has also wanted to question Trump about whether he committed obstruction of justice.

Just now, hayden_horn said:

It’s been my theory this is the development that will start the dominoes falling.

Mueller absolutely needed “something” from Trump on those questions, even written non-answers.  

That doesn’t necessarily mean Trump’s answers are important, I happen to think they aren’t but without getting responses from Trump, the investigation would always be technically incomplete.  

24 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The hero in this story?

You guessed it...Don McGahn

WASHINGTON — President Trump told the White House counsel in the spring that he wanted to order the Justice Department to prosecute two of his political adversaries: his 2016 challenger, Hillary Clinton, and the former F.B.I. director James B. Comey, according to two people familiar with the conversation.

The lawyer, Donald F. McGahn II, rebuffed the president, saying that he had no authority to order a prosecution. Mr. McGahn said that while he could request an investigation, that too could prompt accusations of abuse of power. To underscore his point, Mr. McGahn had White House lawyers write a memo for Mr. Trump warning that if he asked law enforcement to investigate his rivals, he could face a range of consequences, including possible impeachment.

The encounter was one of the most blatant examples yet of how Mr. Trump views the typically independent Justice Department as a tool to be wielded against his political enemies. It took on additional significance in recent weeks when Mr. McGahn left the White House and Mr. Trump appointed a relatively inexperienced political loyalist, Matthew G. Whitaker, as the acting attorney general.

It is unclear whether Mr. Trump read Mr. McGahn’s memo or whether he pursued the prosecutions further. But the president has continued to privately discuss the matter, including the possible appointment of a second special counsel to investigate both Mrs. Clinton and Mr. Comey, according to two people who have spoken to Mr. Trump about the issue. He has also repeatedly expressed disappointment in the F.B.I. director, Christopher A. Wray, for failing to more aggressively investigate Mrs. Clinton, calling him weak, one of the people said.

This is amazing. I go back-and-forth wondering whether Trump really believes the stuff that he says. He hast to know that throwing your political opponents in jail is crazy Soviet dictator sort of stuff. So I didn’t know if he was getting people to chant lock her up just because he knew they were stupid enough to not realize you can’t do that, or if he actually believed it himself. It turns out it’s the latter. Amazing. 

Just now, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

This is amazing. I go back-and-forth wondering whether Trump really believes the stuff that he says. He hast to know that throwing your political opponents in jail is crazy Soviet dictator sort of stuff. So I didn’t know if he was getting people to chant lock her up just because he knew they were stupid enough to not realize you can’t do that, or if he actually believed it himself. It turns out it’s the latter. Amazing. 

It. is. the. playbook.  

1 minute ago, horncyclist said:

I think this is the beginning of the end for Trump. He'll be gone by April.

That thought is only slightly more fantastic than this:

Unicorn%20Shitting%20Rainbows%20iPhone%2

HOW is he going to be gone by April?

Resign?  Never.  The ego of the most spectacular narcissist the world has ever seen will never allow it.

Impeached and convicted by the Senate?  Ummm....have you MET our Senate?  There is literally nothing he could do that would cause them to vote to impeach.  There could be video proof supported by 1,000 sworn witnesses showing Trump giving Putin every secret in our files, all the names of our intelligence assets, including advice on how best to kill them, followed by signed paperwork accepting $100 billion in payments for Russia for that info, and the Senate will, with furrowed brows, say "while we are deeply troubled by these things....we can't vote to convict."

He. Is. Not. Leaving.  Not before 2020, and maybe not then.  We chose to ingest polonium.  We don't just get to decide the next day "oops, better barf that back up."  Nope.  We drank the poison.  Now, we suffer.  For a LONG time.

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, horncyclist said:

I think this is the beginning of the end for Trump. He'll be gone by April.

It's the beginning of a very bad period for the USA. Too many people are compromised to hold our govt and its leaders accountable for their actions. I think a lot of people in DC would have to go down to criminal prosecution for our country to return to normal.

There's going to be a lot of chaos.

Edited by retread

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

Yeah, I can't read Mueller's mind, but at this point a formal, written non-answer to the questions posed would seem to be enough to let Mueller proceed at his discretion.  Trump has had his chance to make his argument, and did so on his own terms.  Good luck, Donald.

That's why crayons were needed. 

1 minute ago, retread said:

It's the beginning of a very bad period for the USA. Too many people are compromised to hold our govt and its leaders accountable for its actions. I think a lot of people in DC would have to go down to criminal prosecution for our country to return to normal.

There's going to be a lot of chaos.

Drain the swamp. Promises made, promises kept 

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Resign?  Never.  The ego of the most spectacular narcissist the world has ever seen will never allow it.

Impeached and convicted by the Senate?  Ummm....have you MET our Senate?  There is literally nothing he could do that would cause them to vote to impeach.  There could be video proof supported by 1,000 sworn witnesses showing Trump giving Putin every secret in our files, all the names of our intelligence assets, including advice on how best to kill them, followed by signed paperwork accepting $100 billion in payments for Russia for that info, and the Senate will, with furrowed brows, say "while we are deeply troubled by these things....we can't vote to convict."

He. Is. Not. Leaving.  Not before 2020, and maybe not then.  We chose to ingest polonium.  We don't just get to decide the next day "oops, better barf that back up."  Nope.  We drank the poison.  Now, we suffer.  For a LONG time.

Once the next ndictments start and house investigations, Trump will lose it. Heart attack, 25th amendment, resignation. Take your pick He's clearly deteriorating.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

He only has one move left to escape justice, well two moves if you include hemlock.

He’s not built for the catagory 5 hurricane approaching. I still think he folds like cheap suit.

14 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Yes. He's not a just a super imaginative 4D chess playing genius liar mega sociopath in a tacky ill fitting MAGA cap, he's an Uber rich psycho mobster with an army of alt right neo nazi poison potion propagandists inflicting mayhem across America because they weren't fuckable in college (or ever). Plus the Russian Mafia.

Edited by Agent47

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

He only has one move left to escape justice, well two moves if you include hemlock.

He’s not built for the catagory 5 hurricane approaching. I still think he folds like cheap suit.

The.

Senate.

That's it.  That's the firewall that cannot and will not be breached.  Give up your foolish dreams of a functioning Republic that even remotely follows the rule of law.  You don't live in that.  You live in a country where the ruling party has pledged its full, simpering, spineless fealty to an orange turd.  That orange turd will rule until he decides not to.  And he will never decide not to be king of the world (which is exactly what he thinks his exalted office is).

Just stop.  The firewall will not be breached, and you know it.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yep. Just said the same thing.

What a great day for the trump Administration and the party of principle and family values...the GOP!

So despite every speck of information points to the fact that the Prince of Saudi Arabia sanctioned the murder of a Washington Post columist, trump embraces him using GROSSLY INFLATED dollar amounts and job creation numbers.  I just wish he would just be honest, Jared needs the money and so do I.  We are gonna be out of here in two years.

As a bonus our banana republic Child-in-Chief wanted to personally wanted to prosecute (persecute) his political enemies with the power of the United States Justice Department.

But the GOP is now a party of whores completely and totally.  UNLESS we hear outrage unlike any we have heard thus far from the cowardly lions of the GOP that occupy the House and Senate.  You know Trump wishes he could just kill off all his critics.  he would do it in a second if he could.

Edited by horn4life