Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

18 minutes ago, Burt said:

I wish that fucker would have gotten swept down the Yellowstone all the way into the Missouri.

At least she doesn't go on a national network and praise everything his father does in this country. That would be an awkward conflict of interest.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

All this is accurate.  But saying “Trump isn’t the problem” inadvertently denies him of any responsibility.  That’s not accurate.  Foreign influence campaigns exacerbate already existing  problems which in itself is a big fucking problem.

DOTUS and his sycophant voters feed off of each other. His abhorrent behavior empowers them. He won't bend to any criticism. It has let them come out of the closet with their latent racism. Their unwavering support encourages him to engage in behavior that's more reckless and divisive with each passing day.

• Like 1

Trump is the sore that won't go away because of some deeper infection.  He's such an ugly sore too, everyone is turning away from America. 
Trump is A problem.  A big problem.  But he's not the only problem.  That's what I think the op/ed is trying to relate. 

The world was having unprotected sex and sharing needles. Trump is the HIV we got. Right now our institutions and allies are the medicine to manage it, but there’s a lot of advocates saying the medicine is what causes the sickness. We stop taking medicine, we’ll get full-blown AIDS.

You know, I disagreed with nearly every policy GWBush supported, but I don't recall ever thinking "wow, he is a piece of shit" much less post those words in reference to him.  However I seem to do this daily with Mr. Trump. 

Edited by yoladu
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, David Dennison said:

Gorsuch just helped him keep Texas' districts gerrymandered.

Mitch McConnell FTW.

I hope Democrats realize now that politics is a bloodsport.

I swear to God every time I see your avatar, I think it's Boris Johnson.  The resemblance really is remarkable.

Holy shit.  I want to develop an algorithm to study the speech patterns of people, and compare the average man on the street with Donald Trump.  His speech is not completely random, but whereas the average human might interject an "uh" or "um" every once in awhile, he just starts grabbing other words out of the somewhat-related glossary.  There is no coherent thought, but I'm sure his supporters think he's a master orator.

When President Trump approached the podium at his rally last night in Duluth, Minnesota, he paused for a split-second to gesture to a man wearing a shirt emblazoned with the letter “Q.”

The Q on the man’s t-shirt refers to the right-wing conspiracy theory known as “The Storm” that has thousands of adherents online. The theory goes like this: President Trump is not actually under investigation for possible collusion with Russian officials in 2016, but rather he is secretly working overtime to dismantle a global network of Satanic pedophiles involving some of the most powerful global elites and to share information about this secret project. According to the theory, Trump has ordered top-level officials to disseminate cryptic pieces of information—known as “crumbs”—to a bunch of random people on 4chan and 8chan who spend hours trying to put the puzzle pieces together. The conspiracy theory has been spread by the likes of Infowars and by comedian Roseanne Barr, but some conspiracy theorists have recently begun to allege that the whole operation was compromised once the unknown authors of the Q posts started to criticize one-time Q believers like Jerome Corsi and David Seaman of attempting to profit off the movement.

And as crazy as all of that sounds, it apparently didn’t stop anyone on the Trump advance team from giving someone advertising this theory front-row VIP access at last night’s rally.

As you’d expect, fans of the QAnon conspiracy went wild.

Followers of the conspiracy theory claimedthat Trump gesturing to the cheering man wearing the QAnon shirt was irrefutable proof that the theory is real. Even the anonymous author of the Q posts noticed the man, posting “Now that’s what I call a VIP!”

The Q poster also wrote that he and his colleagues who were supposedly responsible for the QAnon theory “left the decision on timing” to Trump about when he would reveal his ties to The Storm and that “today, at the rally, he made his decision.” The poster toldfollowers to look “for more direct confirmations” in the future.

Q also shared a Facebook post claiming that a man got on a table at the Trump rally and started to expound on the QAnon theory and says that he started a call-and-response chant of the QAnon catchphrase, “Where we go one, we go all.” Q wrote back, “We hear you, Patriots!”

QAnon adherents also suspect that Trump may have made a hand gesture during his speech to signal to them.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/trump-team-gives-vip-rally-access-to-qanon-truther/

We are so fucked.

15 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

In other news:

The Dow is down for the year. The S&P 500 is only up by an eyelash.

#MAGA

I bet our tweeter in chief and his family have made money on it.  His trade war tweets have yo-yo'd the market all year.  Reverse pump and dump.

I wish some reporter would get an extended interview and ask Trump zero questions about reality, instead ask him to confirm or deny:

• the alien landing at Roswell
  • we faked the moon landing
  • 9/11 was inside job
  • Qanon's hypothesis
  • that the CIA (with an assist from Rafael Bienvenido Cruz) assasinated JFK
  • that the HIV virus was developed by the CIA
  • Chemtrails
  • the reptoid hypothesis
  • ancient astronauts
  • the communist fluoridation plot
  • Project Blue Beam
  • the fortnightly addictive power of KFC chicken

And so on. Draw out the crazy.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, softlynow said:

I wish some reporter would get an extended interview and ask Trump zero questions about reality, instead ask him to confirm or deny:

• the alien landing at Roswell
  • we faked the moon landing
  • 9/11 was inside job
  • Qanon's hypothesis
  • that the CIA (with an assist from Rafael Bienvenido Cruz) assasinated JFK
  • that the HIV virus was developed by the CIA
  • Chemtrails
  • the reptoid hypothesis
  • ancient astronauts
  • the communist fluoridation plot
  • Project Blue Beam
  • the fortnightly addictive power of KFC chicken

And so on. Draw out the crazy.

I demand the truth about those gay frogs.

7 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

It’s one thing to target Jeff Bezos for perceived unfair treatment.

It’s something completely different to target a small business in rural Virginia.

Both are wrong and probably violate federal ethics laws.

Its beneath the office to do what Trump did but he has a very blue collar mentality to a fight.  If you pull knife, he is going to pull a bazooka.  It was really stupid for the restaurant to ban service to a paying customer of one of Trump's inner circle because of their perceived political beliefs. I mean jesus,  this is easily what would have been expected to happen, plus it's against the law I think.  Isnt discrimination illegal? 

• Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, ScottishHorn said:

Its beneath the office to do what Trump did but he has a very blue collar mentality to a fight.  If you pull knife, he is going to pull a bazooka.  It was really stupid for the restaurant to ban service to a paying customer of one of Trump's inner circle because of their perceived political beliefs. I mean jesus,  this is easily what would have been expected to happen, plus it's against the law I think.  Isnt discrimination illegal? 

Not discrimination you lying fuckwit retard.

2 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

the way to handle that from a restaurant perspective is to give them quality service. kicking them out is a pretty low move. that said, fucking deal with it you lying sack of shit

Gotta disagree.  Vile pieces of shit like SHS should be shunned.  Hell, what percentage of the restaurant industry is immigrants?  No way they should have to serve someone vile who lies every day and lied about babies being separated from their parents into camps.

But the media has to stop letting Trump and his enablers play victims over dumb shit like this.  The victims are the people in camps.  Including children and babies.  Who the so called president said should be deported without due process.  And for whom there is no process to reunite children with their parents.  Every single question at the press conference should be on this.  SHS is no victim and her personal problems should get zero time from the press.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

You are very stupid.

You lied about it being against the law or discrimination. It's neither. You know it's neither. Shut the fuck up.

I didnt lie about anything.  Asking a question isnt a lie.  Do you have reading comprehension issues?

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

The absurdity of this brouhaha is mindblowing.  It was one dinner, for a party of what, 8?  Nobody starved, or was even removed from family. 

The 'pubs are  using it as a distraction from the shit happening everywhere else.

I dont think its distracting from anything.  Cable news is 24 hrs of Trump

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

Gotta disagree.  Vile pieces of shit like SHS should be shunned.  Hell, what percentage of the restaurant industry is immigrants?  No way they should have to serve someone vile who lies every day and lied about babies being separated from their parents into camps.

But the media has to stop letting Trump and his enablers play victims over dumb shit like this.  The victims are the people in camps.  Including children and babies.  Who the so called president said should be deported without due process.  And for whom there is no process to reunite children with their parents.  Every single question at the press conference should be on this.  SHS is no victim and her personal problems should get zero time from the press.

Oh, for chrissakes--just ejaculate into her alfredo sauce like every other red-blooded American waiter and be done with it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ScottishHorn said:

I didnt lie about anything.  Asking a question isnt a lie.  Do you have reading comprehension issues?

It has been repeated ad nauseam on this forum. Either you're the one with reading comprehension issues or you're just "asking questions" with the intent to mislead. Since you went out of your way to both imply illegality and discrimination, I'm betting it's the former. 

Clear enough for you? 

The restaurant shunned her in the nicest way possible.

People in America feel absolutely helpless right now with what Trump is doing to the country.

They are going to exhaust every peaceful way to push back they can.

The restaurant own’s behavior is completely understandable.

6 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

You are very stupid.

You lied about it being against the law or discrimination. It's neither. You know it's neither. Shut the fuck up.

I mean jesus, if somebody can get sued for not making a wedding cake my thought wouid be you cant discriminate for anything.  My bad.

• Fuck You 2

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The restaurant shunned her in the nicest way possible.

People in America feel absolutely helpless right now with what Trump is doing to the country.

They are going to exhaust every peaceful way to push back they can.

The restaurant own’s behavior is completely understandable.

US citizens feel helpless?  No shit, I got spit on in Moscow for being an American

1 minute ago, ScottishHorn said:

I mean jesus, if somebody can get sued for not making a wedding cake my thought wouid be you cant discriminate for anything.  My bad.

No, your "bad" is not being smart enough to know that someone can be sued for just about anything, and then not understanding even the slightest bit about discrimination laws before throwing out bait.  But carry on . . .

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

It has been repeated ad nauseam on this forum. Either you're the one with reading comprehension issues or you're just "asking questions" with the intent to mislead. Since you went out of your way to both imply illegality and discrimination, I'm betting it's the former. 

Clear enough for you? 

I'm sorry.  I didnt want to read a 275 page thread to get caught up.

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

No, your "bad" is not being smart enough to know that someone can be sued for just about anything, and then not understanding even the slightest bit about discrimination laws before throwing out bait.  But carry on . . .

Ya'll are so angry its impossible to even have a rational discussion

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

3 minutes ago, ScottishHorn said:

Ya'll are so angry its impossible to even have a rational discussion

You're actually just incapable of contributing to a rational discussion. And there's no participation trophies here, champ.

I’ve never seen so much hate animosity in my life as I have in this section of the message boards. Literally every thread is attacks on everyone.  I’ve watched people shooting at Isis who had less hate in their hearts than you people.  I’d recommend to step the fuck away from the internet for a bit and calm down before y’all go postal and start shooting up places.   Stress will give you a heart attack 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm wondering what the "rational discussion" we're supposed to have is with people who are advocating for concentration camps for kids, keeping kids and their parents separated, getting rid of due process, and who prop up blatant white nationalism.

Compromise position that if you only put kids over 10 in a concentration camp it's okay.  Or if you deport only the brown people without due process it's okay.  

• Like 1