Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

57 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

its easy for us to support potus. we dealt with the last crap that cut our benefits pay and manning for 8 years and before that the last guy they sent us off to 2 wars.  I’ve met all 3 and shook their hands it’s really simple to do if you’re not a cry baby sitting in a message board offended by every little thing and worrying about what people think.  For us we go to work do our mission go home take care of our family wash rinse repeat.  We don’t sit dwell and cry over tweets or Russia or Hilliary of the fact our guy lost.  Most the guys I work with have a back bone 

Here's that selfishness I told you about before. Here you basically make the following claim:

"We are the military, we are tough, we protect you every day! We like the current POTUS because we think he pays us more and gives us less work and also doesn't make us actually fight in any war. So basically I claim we're tough soldiers but what I like is to have more pay, less work, and not actually worry about being sent into battle."

And later you'll cry about millennials while telling us all about your backbone and tremendous sacrifice I'm sure.

• Like 7

No he was that stupid bible banging Christian trumpkin that reads Fox News. Hates wedding cakes and likes babies in tents.  Did I get all the insults out of the way. Or did I miss some lol.  Call in the pitch forks and own me because I don’t follow group think lol. You hard core party folks are a fun bunch

20 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Isn't Sgt Hulk the guy complaining a few weeks back about massive manpower cuts with no cut in group workload for remaining servicemen in a given group?

Yes, he's the guy who wants the government to cut back on manpower and increase efficiency to spend less money. You know, except when it comes to his job where they need more manpower and less work.

What else can we disagree on so you can virtually chastise me because im not following the pack lol. Being so accepting of all opinions and all. I mean that is if they align with the group think.  I also think we need some stronger gun control and I support pro choice.  Burn me at the stake surly. Burn me

18 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

What else can we disagree on so you can virtually chastise me because im not following the pack lol. Being so accepting of all opinions and all. I mean that is if they align with the group think.  I also think we need some stronger gun control and I support pro choice.  Burn me at the stake surly. Burn me

you support a president that is a piece of human shit that doesn't give one single fuck about you, your family or your colleagues. that's why you're being chastised.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:
No he was that stupid bible banging Christian trumpkin that reads Fox News. Hates wedding cakes and likes babies in tents.  Did I get all the insults out of the way. Or did I miss some lol.  Call in the pitch forks and own me because I don’t follow group think lol. You hard core party folks are a fun bunch

I’m sure it’s tough to discuss politics when you support blatant idiocy. You can’t get into the details because it always turns out embarrassing for you, trying to defend the indefensible. Shoot the messenger, blame safe spaces/group think, whatever it takes to deflect from discussing reality.

Edited by Lurch

18 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Ah, the conservative go to:

1. Make shitty argument or claim.

2. Get roasted.

3. Proceed to throw out the buzzwords: groupthink, not following the pack, echo chamber, liberal cabal

Lol you think I’m conservative 😂😂😂😂

I don't think any reasonable person is surprised by a conservative member of the military.  It kinda comes with the territory.

What's confounding is when anyone who isn't white and rich thinks Trump has their best interests in mind.  Hint:  he doesn't.

19 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Oh ok. Just making sure.  I’m pretty sure not a single person here gives one single fuck about me or my family. But not so worried I only worry about them and myself.  I’m terribly selfish

“I’ve lost on the merits of my argument. Why is everyone so mean to me?”

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I don't think any reasonable person is surprised by a conservative member of the military.  It kinda comes with the territory.

What's confounding is when anyone who isn't white and rich thinks Trump has their best interests in mind.  Hint:  he doesn't.

I’m minority. I’m not conservative. Yet I’ve been labeled white trumpin republican here lol

You know every election cycle I'm always surprised at just how selfish we are as a people. When I go to industry dinners and everyone there is talking about donating to support Trumpkin candidates so that we can find a new way to fleece over consumers without any regulation. 2008 taught us nothing other than the government will bail us out so fuck everyone else. I think that should be our new motto as a country:

"I got mine so fuck everyone else..."

20 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

I’m minority. I’m not conservative. Yet I’ve been labeled white trumpin republican here lol

OK, you're a minority.  You're not a conservative.  Is it fair to say you're in the military and you support Trump?  He doesn't give a shit about you and will gladly lie about what he's gonna do while eventually doing the exact opposite.

Nobody believes the "pay cut" story, either.  Obama cut pay increases the last few years in office.  That's not a pay cut.

That’s a fair assessment. I’ve never not supported a president in office. He’s the boss we deal with it until the next guy comes I don’t concern myself anymore than that. It’s ok. I was destroyed during the obama years too. Well first term I rode the change train didn’t vote for him 2nd term still hot hated on lol. Damned if do damned if don’t. But this section is the worst I’ve seen lol. I’ll let all my fellow troops know though that surly says potus hates us all 

Edited by Sgt Hulk

24 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Hint:  If you need the president to have your best interests in mind to prosper, you're a weak little fuck that doesn't matter anyway.

Prosperity is earned, not given.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

You realize that people can accept an opinion while also thinking it's dumb, right? 

4 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Seriously . . . does Trump tweet about sports often (besides ragging on black NFL players and calling Lebron "dumb")?

This is so transparent.

Koepka is from West Palm Beach.  Maybe they have some connection?  

34 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Alice Walton would like to have a word with you.

Flourishing, thriving...2 of the words that are listed first in prosperity's definition

I'm assuming by your posting style that you're an envious brokedick, so I'll spell it out.

1.  Give someone a fuckload of $  =  Rich (until they piss it away, stupid people stay stupid)

2.  Using your talent, sacrifice and hard work to accumulate $  =  Prosperous.  

Edited by VinceYoungsTutor
  • Fuck You 1

19 minutes ago, VinceYoungsTutor said:

Flourishing, thriving...2 of the words that are listed first in prosperity's definition

I'm assuming by your posting style that you're an envious brokedick, so I'll spell it out.

1.  Give someone a fuckload of $  =  Rich (until they piss it away, stupid people stay stupid)

2.  Using your talent, sacrifice and hard work to accumulate $  =  Prosperous.  

Oh, so you want us to use YOUR definition of prosperous. That's convenient.

2 hours ago, Lurch said:

Wonder how he feels about three random members of Maralago calling the shots at the VA?

All losers. Trumps a winner because he doesn't pay taxes or serve when his nation calls his number much less have to worry about getting wounded.  That's strength to those that actually aren't.  Probably feels more American that immigrants that enlisted and were serving are getting removed and probably deported.  Rally behind Ol'Bone Spurs and his Russian trainer because 'Merica.  

If there's a lesson, it's that shitty people say shitty things folks.

1 hour ago, VinceYoungsTutor said:

Giving someone a billion dollars does not make them prosperous, you blithering idiot.

Prosperous: successful in material terms; flourishing financially.

I guess if you have a  billion dollars you might not be flourishing financially?  It's much more likely you're just a fucking moron. 

3 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

its easy for us to support potus. we dealt with the last crap that cut our benefits pay and manning for 8 years and before that the last guy they sent us off to 2 wars.  I’ve met all 3 and shook their hands it’s really simple to do if you’re not a cry baby sitting in a message board offended by every little thing and worrying about what people think.  For us we go to work do our mission go home take care of our family wash rinse repeat.  We don’t sit dwell and cry over tweets or Russia or Hilliary of the fact our guy lost.  Most the guys I work with have a back bone 

So you support trump.