Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

5 minutes ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

Ok assume you are right, they are busting the Russian/Trump mafia here and haven't leaked a bit of their evidence yet.

When does the investigation end? 

When? Give me a ball park. Because right now, it has been 14 months, and it looks a lot like this is just a circus to keep the swamp around for cover-ups. It has already been exposed that the FBI was in contact with the Obama white house, using a phoney FISA warrant to spy on the opposition running for president. 

Just tell me when, because as much as you want to save my comments and throw them back at me when Trump is impeached, I would like to save your predictions and giggle as 2018 turns into 2019, then into 2020. You can't sit there and say they are going to investigate this for more than 4 years, wouldn't that be interfering with an election? You going to have a "special council" investigating the president during both terms of his presidency? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_investigation_into_the_2012_Benghazi_attack

• Like 2

Deets on the Pruitt siren shit (also says 24hr security is "unprecedented"):

"The lead agent in charge of Pruitt’s security detail who advised the administrator that sirens were only used in emergency cases was later removed and reassigned to a new job in the EPA.

Sources told CBS News that agent Pasquale “Nino” Perotta replaced Special Agent Eric Weese, who had been at the EPA for 16 years.

Perotta, now in charge of Pruitt’s unprecedented 24-hour security detail, is the agent who determined Pruitt’s need to fly first class because of threats connected to the administrator’s air travel.

EPA chief of staff Ryan Jackson told CBS News in a statement, “We have no knowledge of anyone being removed from the detail for not using lights and sirens.”

When asked why Weese was reassigned, an EPA spokesman told CBS that they had "no comment on personnel matters within EPA’s protective service detail." "

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/scott-pruitt-wanted-to-use-sirens-in-dc-traffic-for-non-emergency

12 minutes ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

Ok assume you are right, they are busting the Russian/Trump mafia here and haven't leaked a bit of their evidence yet.

When? Give me a ball park. Because right now, it has been 14 months, and it looks a lot like this is just a circus to keep the swamp around for cover-ups. It has already been exposed that the FBI was in contact with the Obama white house, using a phoney FISA warrant to spy on the opposition running for president. 

Just tell me when, because as much as you want to save my comments and throw them back at me when Trump is impeached, I would like to save your predictions and giggle as 2018 turns into 2019, then into 2020. You can't sit there and say they are going to investigate this for more than 4 years, wouldn't that be interfering with an election? You going to have a "special council" investigating the president during both terms of his presidency? 

Image result for durrrr gif

WHY NOT DONE???????

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Except for the Access Hollywood tape. His apology for that is not consistent with narcissism personality as I understand it. 

That was when he was still campaigning and listening to his handlers.  That certainly wasn't a heartfelt apology.  At that time, he needed people to vote.  Now he feels like he doesn't need anything from anyone.

8 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Ken Starr was put on the job in August of 1994.  His gig lasted nearly 5 years.  I'm assuming at that time you had zero issues with how long that process lasted.

In 94, smokey was just figuring out how to survive after his dad lost his job at a Siberian plutonium factory and the whole family was squatting in a 1 room tiny Moscow apartment.  He had probably never heard of Ken Starr or even learned any English yet.

2 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Ken Starr was put on the job in August of 1994.  His gig lasted nearly 5 years.  I'm assuming at that time you had zero issues with how long that process lasted.

Fuck that loser.

2 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

So 4+ years?

• Fuck You 6

I don't understand why the the evangelicals push for Trump's impeachment so Pence can move in.  It seems Pence is much more in line with their agenda.  I would think congress would see Pence as more malleable and easy to predict/control.

Or do they know Pence is as deep in this as Trump is?  

28 minutes ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

You going to have a "special council" investigating the president during both terms of his presidency? 

Pssst, maybe learn the difference between council and counsel before you start telling us how investigations should work.

3 minutes ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

So 4+ years?

Investigations last as long as they last, you dumbass twerp. 

Just now, TornACL said:

Pssst, maybe learn the difference between council and counsel before you start telling us how investigations should work.

The only things he "learns" come from InfoWars.

3 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

I don't understand why the the evangelicals push for Trump's impeachment so Pence can move in.  It seems Pence is much more in line with their agenda.  I would think congress would see Pence as more malleable and easy to predict/control.

Or do they know Pence is as deep in this as Trump is?  

Pence is as personable as a salt shaker.  They know he couldn't lead them to the promised land, no matter what.  

EDIT:  Team R in the House and Senate would be ok with it, but Pence as the headliner in 2020?  Laughable.  

Edited by Francisco 2.0

Just now, TornACL said:

Pssst, I've been corrected multiple times for spelling on Surly, sorry for being an engineer with an apparent spelling handicap. 

I'm not trying to tell you how it should work - I'm asking you dudes to define when the fuck this ends one way or the other, and you can't. 

You can't because you know as well as I do, that if they had something they would've moved on it immediately. 

IT WAS HER TURN!

• Fuck You 10

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

Investigations last as long as they last, you dumbass twerp. 

The only things he "learns" come from InfoWars.

That tells me nothing, take a guess when this ends, when does the evidence come out? 

I don't watch infowhores, although I am entertained by them. Like I said in the Jones thread, good purple pill for normies, but obvious controlled opposition. He exists to try to make people who seek the truth look like "lunatic fringe".

I did enjoy the fuck out of this classic 

• Fuck You 7

1 minute ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

Pssst, I've been corrected multiple times for spelling on Surly, sorry for being an engineer with an apparent spelling handicap. 

I'm not trying to tell you how it should work - I'm asking you dudes to define when the fuck this ends one way or the other, and you can't. 

You can't because you know as well as I do, that if they had something they would've moved on it immediately. 

IT WAS HER TURN!

It's not a spelling handicap, you don't understand the difference.

Anyone who has to ask the question "When will it end?" doesn't understand even the basic concepts of an investigation. And like I've told you now multiple times, "moving on it immediately" is the dumbest fucking concept espoused on this thread. Thank God you're an engineer and not a district attorney. "Welp, the boys in blue found the murder weapon...let's go to the judge in 30 minutes and present our entire case!"

I didn't vote for Hillary, you fucking rube.

1 minute ago, TornACL said:

It's not a spelling handicap, you don't understand the difference.

Anyone who has to ask the question "When will it end?" doesn't understand even the basic concepts of an investigation. And like I've told you now multiple times, "moving on it immediately" is the dumbest fucking concept espoused on this thread. Thank God you're an engineer and not a district attorney. "Welp, the boys in blue found the murder weapon...let's go to the judge in 30 minutes and present our entire case!"

I didn't vote for Hillary, you fucking rube.

Okie dokie, did you vote for tongue tied Johnson?

So they have the evidence they need to "get" Trump? When are they going to share it with the people paying for the investigation?

What is the goal of the investigation? Will it just end up being a cover-up like the Hillary e-mail investigation?

• Fuck You 3

6 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

They’re such phonies that Trump is more in line with their real agenda than Pence the sucker who actually believes what they claim to be selling?

DOTUS has the bigly wall, the evil mooslems, the NRA, etc. Pence has a squinty stare and conservative principles, allegedly.

They know DOTUS will fight for team more and stick it to the libs.

14 minutes ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

Got an approximate date?

A whole bunch of people have answered this. Best guess is the following timeline, but it's a guess because there are essentially no leaks from Mueller.

• Dems take House in November
  • Preliminary report and/or shitload of charges around December or January (if not sooner)
  • Dems start impeachment proceedings in February or March
  • Senate (?)
  • Profit

19 minutes ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

That tells me nothing, take a guess when this ends, when does the evidence come out? 

I don't watch infowhores, although I am entertained by them. Like I said in the Jones thread, good purple pill for normies, but obvious controlled opposition. He exists to try to make people who seek the truth look like "lunatic fringe".

I did enjoy the fuck out of this classic 

What does it matter when the evidence comes out? The answer is always "after the investigation", unless you truly expect the special counsel to share all his evidence publicly during an active investigation.

I'm not sure why you keep asking an internet message board to give you exact date timelines regarding Mueller's investigation. As if anyone here would actually know his timeline.

Edited by Brian Fantana
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, VRHorn said:

A whole bunch of people have answered this. Best guess is the following timeline, but it's a guess because there are essentially no leaks from Mueller.

• Preliminary report and/or shitload of charges around December or January (if not sooner)
  • Senate (?)
  • Profit

Complete fantasy

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, VRHorn said:

• Senate (?)
  • Profit

Thank you VRHorn. Finally someone with balls. So Feburary 2019 we get to find out some facts.

• Fuck You 3

I think that an impeachment in Feb 2019 is likely. Senate will remove from office if there is evidence of collusion; if there is nothing linking Trump to collusion, and the charges are some obstruction case or something about pre-existing shady business, they do not remove. All bets off if Dems take Senate though. 

8 minutes ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

Thank you VRHorn. Finally someone with balls. So Feburary 2019 we get to find out some facts.

"I have a substantial chance of winning. If I win, I don't want to broadcast to the enemy exactly what my plan is," the Republican nominee said at an NBC-hosted commander-in-chief forum in New York. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

Okie dokie, did you vote for tongue tied Johnson?

So they have the evidence they need to "get" Trump? When are they going to share it with the people paying for the investigation?

What is the goal of the investigation? Will it just end up being a cover-up like the Hillary e-mail investigation?

You have a lot of questions, which would suggest at first glance that you're an intellectually curious person. But that you ask the same questions in perpetuity and either never understand, or never care to contemplate, the answers provided to you would suggest otherwise. People have attempted to give paint-by-numbers responses to you as they realize the depths of your ignorance, and still you spout the same garbage like a political Teddy Ruxpin.

I get that you're rooting real hard for your guy to be vindicated. Congratulations on that. I feel that this is an issue of such importance to our country that it deserves to be seen through to the end. Regardless of how long that takes. Go ahead, have someone flip the cassette tape in your back and hit play so you can ask me how long it will take. Do it. I'll give you the same answer I gave last time. You're an idiot.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TornACL said:

You have a lot of questions, which would suggest at first glance that you're an intellectually curious person. But that you ask the same questions in perpetuity and either never understand, or never care to contemplate, the answers provided to you would suggest otherwise. People have attempted to give paint-by-numbers responses to you as they realize the depths of your ignorance, and still you spout the same garbage like a political Teddy Ruxpin.

I get that you're rooting real hard for your guy to be vindicated. Congratulations on that. I feel that this is an issue of such importance to our country that it deserves to be seen through to the end. Regardless of how long that takes. Go ahead, have someone flip the cassette tape in your back and hit play so you can ask me how long it will take. Do it. I'll give you the same answer I gave last time. You're an idiot.

It's called concern trolling. He doesn't actually want any facts.

14 minutes ago, TornACL said:

So, no estimation on date.

Also, I voted for MICKY MOUSE like I do every four years, because I think that the entire political system is just a front. I believe the country is run by the military though the intelligence agencies, and that the politics shown to the public is just a show to keep everyone entertained. Lots of people fighting over left vs. right, different people shuffle into and out of office, yet America and the American military keeps on doing what its doing around the world. I think they are puppets, cheer leaders, and I just enjoy Trumps brand of cheer leading because it pisses off the intellectually dishonest left.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

17 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

It's called concern trolling. He doesn't actually want any facts.

He's a liar and a troll, and can't digest the most basic of facts. 

Here's a simple question for him that answers his question: identify for us one federal criminal conspiracy investigation that revealed the results of the entire investigation the moment the authorities discovered enough evidence to indict one person.

We'll be here, waiting.

(SPOILER: there ain't one.  See, e.g., your typical drug conspiracy case.  When they finally run out there and sweep up all the suspects, the investigation has been going on for 5 years, has produced boxes full of recordings and other evidence, and is buttoned up 10X over.)

Until you can point that out, the answer is what it has been, on this board and the other, hundreds of times: the full results of the investigation will be revealed when ALL threads have been pulled and can be pulled no further.  And not a moment sooner.  Just like in every other federal criminal conspiracy investigation.

You're either a fucking troll or a fucking idiot.  Either way, you're a waste of matter, energy, and other shit that Einstein never even conceived of.

29 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I think that an impeachment in Feb 2019 is likely. Senate will remove from office if there is evidence of collusion; if there is nothing linking Trump to collusion, and the charges are some obstruction case or something about pre-existing shady business, they do not remove. All bets off if Dems take Senate though. 

persistent-passion-vice-president-mike-p

Bring it

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, woohorn said:

Deets on the Pruitt siren shit (also says 24hr security is "unprecedented"):

"The lead agent in charge of Pruitt’s security detail who advised the administrator that sirens were only used in emergency cases was later removed and reassigned to a new job in the EPA.

Sources told CBS News that agent Pasquale “Nino” Perotta replaced Special Agent Eric Weese, who had been at the EPA for 16 years.

Perotta, now in charge of Pruitt’s unprecedented 24-hour security detail, is the agent who determined Pruitt’s need to fly first class because of threats connected to the administrator’s air travel.

EPA chief of staff Ryan Jackson told CBS News in a statement, “We have no knowledge of anyone being removed from the detail for not using lights and sirens.”

When asked why Weese was reassigned, an EPA spokesman told CBS that they had "no comment on personnel matters within EPA’s protective service detail." "

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/scott-pruitt-wanted-to-use-sirens-in-dc-traffic-for-non-emergency

Agent jimmy two times was on leave and unavailable 

You know, this is a good question. How does Mueller wrap this up? i have jokingly think sometimes Mueller has gotten it all buttoned up, about to make the case and then Mr. Trump goes ahead and does something to make the SC's case stronger. "Ahhh, crap, let's take a look at what the President just did now guys. Hold the report, we may have additional charges."

Mr. Trump does not have a finite well defined period of colluding or obstructing justice, it's possibly happening as we speak. Mueller could have wrapped it up quickly if there was little to investigate or all this stuff wasn't ongoing as the actual investigation was happening.

For example, how many times has Trump obstructed justice during the Mueller investigation?

Edited by yoladu

I don’t think mueller can treat this like a drug conspiracy or rico case and take as long as he wants. I think he has to have it wrapped up before the 2020 primary season. If it drags into late 2019 I would think trump can and will fire him and then you have a huge shitshow going into 2020. Or say he doesn’t fire him, would mueller really try to roll something out in 2020 leading up to the GE?  I just don’t see that. And if waits till after the GE and trump somehow gets re-elected I don’t see how anything can come of it, because I can’t see trump winning and the Dems getting 2/3 of the senate. 

I think it drops early summer this year year or January 19

4 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

I don’t think mueller can treat this like a drug conspiracy or rico case and take as long as he wants. I think he has to have it wrapped up before the 2020 primary season. If it drags into late 2019 I would think trump can and will fire him and then you have a huge shitshow going into 2020. Or say he doesn’t fire him, would mueller really try to roll something out in 2020 leading up to the GE?  I just don’t see that. And if waits till after the GE and trump somehow gets re-elected I don’t see how anything can come of it, because I can’t see trump winning and the Dems getting 2/3 of the senate. 

I think it drops early summer this year year or January 19

Ken Starr got 4 years to investigate a blowjob

2 hours ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

A much simpler and smaller investigation in terms of scope took two years from beginning to resignation ending the inquiry. I'd prefer if they could get it done by 2019, but if you look at past investigations of crimes that so large in scope, it takes time. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_Watergate_scandal

Hell Ken Starr's meandering got to go on for 5 years and change scope from Whitewater to a blowjob. Mueller has seemed to be entirely circumspect thus far and is a Republican himself, so it isn't like he is a bloodthirsty hound looking for a result and trying to create the roadmap to it like Starr was.

Edited by TheFlyingBoat

I’m on the fence. I definitely think he (Clinton) disgraced the office, but it’s a sign of our outdated puritanical mindset that he had to lie about a bj. But it always comes down to the political climate and i think the republicans just wanted to drag him through the mud more than see him removed. if you want him (trump) out, rather than just to make a statement, I think you have to consider the politics as well as the wrongdoing. I don’t see mueller dragging this out

5 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I think y'all are miscalculating this.  The GOP wants to impeach Trump.

The political environment needs to be right to do it without being punished for impeaching him. 

Nevertheless, we're about a year away from legit impeachment proceedings. 

I would agree. They want to be past the 2018 election and have a taken a blue blood bath, that cannot be denied, for cover.

12 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

I’m on the fence. I definitely think he (Clinton) disgraced the office, but it’s a sign of our outdated puritanical mindset that he had to lie about a bj. But it always comes down to the political climate and i think the republicans just wanted to drag him through the mud more than see him removed. if you want him (trump) out, rather than just to make a statement, I think you have to consider the politics as well as the wrongdoing. I don’t see mueller dragging this out

Agreed with pretty much everything you said.