Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Nope. I think the house flips in 2018. They send articles of impeachment to senate. He skates because GOP senate. No matter what the facts and evidence show, he skates.

And despite the fact that everyone knows that Trump is unfit to lead, and despite whatever evidence Mueller brings that will almost certainly result in a valid reason for impeachment, every GOP-led House going forward will use this impeachment as precedent to impeach any Democrat president.  Pretty excited for the future.  

https://www.axios.com/trump-us-is-badly-represented-in-wto-6e3bae8d-db2a-4361-b5dd-2dc0e0b7f7f4.html?utm_source=sidebar

President Trump said Friday that the World Trade Organization "is unfair" to the U.S., unlike China, who he claims gets "tremendous perks and advantages" for their status as a developing nation. Note: China has responded to the U.S. tariffs on Chinese goods by filing a complaint through the WTO.

Narrator:    There are no definitions of "developed" or "developing" countries within the WTO. Countries in the WTO are designated on the basis of self-selection, per the WTO website. The WTO cannot determine what China designates itself as.

15 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Nope. I think the house flips in 2018. They send articles of impeachment to senate. He skates because GOP senate. No matter what the facts and evidence show, he skates.

Even if the Senate also flips he skates.  No way 2/3 of the Senate votes to convict, even if we have video of Putin promising him help with the election and a pee tape in which Trump subsequently murdered the hookers.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/381922-evangelical-leaders-planning-sit-down-with-trump-over-stormy-daniels

Several evangelical Christian leaders are planning a sit-down with President Trump in June over allegations that his lawyer paid adult-film star Stormy Daniels $130,000 in 2016 for her silence about an alleged affair with Trump more than a decade ago.

Several sources familiar with the negotiations between top faith leaders and the Trump White House told NPR that the president is expected to meet to take questions from supporters and evangelicals on June 19 at his Washington, D.C., hotel.

"We're very concerned" about the allegations, the leader of one ministry told NPR. 

"There's things that are like fingernails on the chalkboard to people of faith. That's not who we are; that's not a 'fruit of the Spirit'; that's not leading with humility," said another person familiar with the talks.

Trump has denied the alleged affair with Daniels, whose real name is Stephanie Clifford, and on Thursday also denied having any prior knowledge of his personal lawyer Michael Cohen's $130,000 payment to Daniels. The payment, Daniels says, was to keep her from discussing the alleged affair ahead of the 2016 presidential election. 

One source working to set up the meeting with the White House told NPR that it sprung from concerns about Republicans' performance heading into this year's midterm elections.

"It is a concern of ours that 2018 could be very detrimental to some of the other issues that we hold dear," they said.

The faith leaders hope to find a way to galvanize right-leaning support heading into the fall, when Trump will not be on the ballot but his agenda will face a test as voters decide whether to protect GOP majorities in both chambers of Congress.

"Let's reconvene," one NPR source said, "and let's see what we can do to encourage enthusiasm — beyond Trump, so to speak."

Recent polls suggest Democrats could hold as much as a 10-point lead over generic Republican opponents heading into the fall, while a plurality of voters said they also want to see Democrats retake the Senate.

1 hour ago, lemonlime said:

Even if the Senate also flips he skates.  No way 2/3 of the Senate votes to convict, even if we have video of Putin promising him help with the election and a pee tape in which Trump subsequently murdered the hookers.

I think y'all are miscalculating this.  The GOP wants to impeach Trump.

The political environment needs to be right to do it without being punished for impeaching him. 

Nevertheless, we're about a year away from legit impeachment proceedings. 

Just now, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The political environment needs to be right to do it without being punished for impeaching him. 

Even if that's true, and I disagree, there is not a snowball's chance of Republican senators voting to convict once we have Speak of the House Pelosi.  Particularly if Manafort's hand picked VP who was in charge of the transition including installing Flynn is implicated.

37 minutes ago, retread said:

Another report in the Associated Press describes Trump ranting uncontrollably in a meeting with military brass. “The president had opened the meeting with a tirade about U.S. intervention in Syria and the Middle East more broadly, repeating lines from public speeches in which he’s denounced previous administrations for ‘wasting’ $7 trillion in the region over the past 17 years,” the report notes. At one point, a general interjected to inform Trump “that his approach was not productive and asked him to give the group specific instructions as to what he wanted.”

Its come to the point where I'm actually hoping for a military coup.

On the other hand, maybe someday, during one of these meetings, someone will surreptitiously video one of these uncontrolled rants, leak it to the press, it gets airtime, and THAT finally convinces the retards (in places like Iowa and Congress) that the Orange Dotard needs to go.

Actually, no, I'm going to go with military coup. That or Civil War II.

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I think they want to do whatever his approval ratings tell them they want to do.  And he’s got good numbers in most red states.  

No no one wants to be the first to say impeach when their voters like him.  

Just now, Hugo Stiglitz said:

My hope is the GOP considers impeachment as an eject button for when shit goes down. I don't think they want to be tied to Trumpism. If Mueller drops a bomb maybe the GOP makes their move.

87jM6.gif

6 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

This is trouble.  They’ll go in, speak of absolution, and remind every god fearing man in the country that despite his faults, it is their duty to support trump. They tried with Moore and it almost worked.  

2 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

This is trouble.  They’ll go in, speak of absolution, and remind every god fearing man in the country that despite his faults, it is their duty to support trump. They tried with Moore and it almost worked.  

"He said he didn't do it and we believe him.  It's so nice to have a true Christian in the Oval Office now.  We still fully support him and his administration."  

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

This actually has potential. Republican evangelicals are used to being catered to, and the president was willing to do that. But if he is actually a narcissist personality (I have no idea) he could wind up lashing out at them if he feels shamed or rejected by them. 

1 minute ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

This actually has potential. Republican evangelicals are used to being catered to, and the president was willing to do that. But if he is actually a narcissist personality (I have no idea) he could wind up lashing out at them if he feels shamed or rejected by them. 

Of course he has a narcissistic personality. There have been multiple times where he could have settled things down with an "I'm sorry."  He has never been capable of saying those words. 

26 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Its come to the point where I'm actually hoping for a military coup.

On the other hand, maybe someday, during one of these meetings, someone will surreptitiously video one of these uncontrolled rants, leak it to the press, it gets airtime, and THAT finally convinces the retards (in places like Iowa and Congress) that the Orange Dotard needs to go.

Actually, no, I'm going to go with military coup. That or Civil War II.

The tards will cheer him if he's emotional, particularly if it's anger. Idiots love posturing and shaking someone else's big fist at people. They get all creamy when they can watch the tanks rolling and vicariously kill "bad guys" through actual battle-scarred American warriors.

The world is a school yard where all you have to do is be the big football player who stands up to bullies. Cadet Bonespurs is the man.

13 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

The narcissism that leads someone to rise to the top of the Trumpist evangelical racket will work perfectly with Trump's narcissism. They'll stroke Trump and curse Satan's Lying Media; Trump will stroke back because they love him.  E'erbody happy.

11 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Of course he has a narcissistic personality. There have been multiple times where he could have settled things down with an "I'm sorry."  He has never been capable of saying those words. 

Except for the Access Hollywood tape. His apology for that is not consistent with narcissism personality as I understand it. 

4 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Just because you don't like them, doesn't mean they aren't facts.

I'm excited to see the evidence and facts behind this whole Russian collusion investigation. Been asking for it for over a year. Haven't seen any evidence of illegal activities or wrong doing, I'm assuming they don't have it. If they did, they would "leak" it as soon as possible to try to attack the president in every way possible. 

• Fuck You 5

Just now, SmokeyBear1861 said:

I'm excited to see the evidence and facts behind this whole Russian collusion investigation. Been asking for it for over a year. Haven't seen any evidence of illegal activities or wrong doing, I'm assuming they don't have it. If they did, they would "leak" it as soon as possible to try to attack the president in every way possible. 

You won't accept any of it as evidence or facts no matter what is presented. You are tribal.

4 minutes ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

I have a feeling this quote will not age well.

What if Mueller is conducting an investigation without leaking?  You know, by the book, as he's supposed to do?  And that's why (aside from the indictments and supporting facts already mentioned) you haven't heard what you want?

Just now, Chad Fuck said:

I have a feeling this quote will not age well.

What if Mueller is conducting an investigation without leaking?  You know, by the book, as he's supposed to do?  And that's why (aside from the indictments and supporting facts already mentioned) you haven't heard what you want?

Give me some info on these indictments and supporting facts mentioned? 

I have no reason to believe any of these scum wouldn't leak, because they already leak. Look at what Comey did.

• Fuck You 5

13 hours ago, ndawg said:

Damn, Trey Gowdy, just watched his interview. Just goes to show, I'll take a good dude with awful beliefs over an awful dude with good beliefs.

Which one is Gowdy again?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

Give me some info on these indictments and supporting facts mentioned? 

I have no reason to believe any of these scum wouldn't leak, because they already leak. Look at what Comey did.

Read the complaints. You can easily find all of them online. 

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Okies haven't voted for enough folks who are on the side of their teachers.  SOME okies are on the side of their teachers.  The bulk will continue to vote for the same dipshit leadership, mostly because they'll keep sharia law out of oklahoma, because we all know that the evil mooslems have figured out that the way to start a new global caliphate is to take over Oklahoma -- once they own that most important piece of America, the rest of the world can't help but fall by dominoes.

Open your eyes, sheeple!

If sharia law keeps OU sucks from winning the Big 12 then I will allow it.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

You said this on the old site, and this is just complete idiocy.

No, Mueller is not going to leak all of their information "as soon as possible" to "attack the president in every way possible".  This is absurd, and would be quite possibly the most idiotic approach possible to a wide ranging investigation of this level of importance.

• Like 3

Trump's Mexican rape statistics are based on the research of Gert Floobin.  Gert's thorough research of rape includes getting raped himself and also raping others.  Gert Floobin isn't a real person and even though he's just a made up name, he is recognized by ones of people all over the world as the most knowledgeable rape expert, particularly Mexican rape.    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

Do they do this with mafia investigations?  Do they do this with espionage investigations?  Do they do this with really expensive white-collar crimes?

Are they tweeting out leaks of information in active investigations?

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Do they do this with mafia investigations?  Do they do this with espionage investigations?  Do they do this with really expensive white-collar crimes?

Shhhh.....the troll is trolling.  Just watch him throw feces on the wall, thinking he got the better of you....while his hands are coated in wet shit.

5 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Ok assume you are right, they are busting the Russian/Trump mafia here and haven't leaked a bit of their evidence yet.

When does the investigation end? 

When? Give me a ball park. Because right now, it has been 14 months, and it looks a lot like this is just a circus to keep the swamp around for cover-ups. It has already been exposed that the FBI was in contact with the Obama white house, using a phoney FISA warrant to spy on the opposition running for president. 

Just tell me when, because as much as you want to save my comments and throw them back at me when Trump is impeached, I would like to save your predictions and giggle as 2018 turns into 2019, then into 2020. You can't sit there and say they are going to investigate this for more than 4 years, wouldn't that be interfering with an election? You going to have a "special council" investigating the president during both terms of his presidency? 

• Fuck You 8

3 minutes ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

Ok assume you are right, they are busting the Russian/Trump mafia here and haven't leaked a bit of their evidence yet.

When does the investigation end? 

When? Give me a ball park. Because right now, it has been 14 months, and it looks a lot like this is just a circus to keep the swamp around for cover-ups. It has already been exposed that the FBI was in contact with the Obama white house, using a phoney FISA warrant to spy on the opposition running for president. 

Just tell me when, because as much as you want to save my comments and throw them back at me when Trump is impeached, I would like to save your predictions and giggle as 2018 turns into 2019, then into 2020. You can't sit there and say they are going to investigate this for more than 4 years, wouldn't that be interfering with an election? You going to have a "special council" investigating the president during both terms of his presidency? 

Ken Starr was put on the job in August of 1994.  His gig lasted nearly 5 years.  I'm assuming at that time you had zero issues with how long that process lasted.

• Like 3