Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

9 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Counting witness tampering, intimidating tweets, and phone calls to congressional investigators; maybe under 100?

NOT obstructing justice would run counter to everything trump believes in and has based his entire life on. He’s a natural born liar who lies when he doesn’t need to, lies when its in his interest to do so, and lies when its not in his interest to do so. He fucks everyone over that he comes into contact with whether necessary or not. He’s a living breathing comic book character villain that when we grew up thought were make believe. Nope, the dude is real. 

11 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Woke Gowdy is about to go Full Benghazi on Pruitt

Holy shit, it's $50 a month?  I was basing my Pruitt off the island vote on the misunderstanding that it was $50 a night, or $1,500/month which is still low for that area.

Good god, how does he still have his job?  Do we really need to waste money on an "investigation"? 

Wingnuts on twitter make death threats against the guy and his family.

Wingnuts on twitter complain about security expenditures.

Pruitt seems like a fucking sooner pecker head, but so do a lot of the twitter fuck heads. 

Edited by Anastasis

That Pruitt fuck is functioning as a gdamn capo for Trump.

-The agency spent around $9,000 in 2017 for increased security measures, such as biometric locks for his doors, and for hiring a private contractor to sweep Pruitt's office for hidden listening devices.

-$43,000 was spent to install a soundproof phone booth at Pruitt's office.

A request for a $100,000-per-month private jet membership, a bulletproof vehicle, and $70,000 for furniture that included a bulletproof desk for an armed security guard was made. The requests were denied.

http://www.businessinsider.com/scott-pruitts-security-team-bulletproof-car-and-furniture-2018-4

Why so much secrecy other than attempting to hide all the fucking dirty and corrupt ass shit and/or some sort of back channel for the fucking Russians.

This dude is a fucking criminal.

That Boston globe front page “parody” is vomit inducing.

7 hours ago, Anastasis said:

Pruitt seems like a fucking sooner pecker head, but so do a lot of the twitter fuck heads. 

It’s al good, everything is fine.  Bite the pillow,  

^

3. Trump’s advisers, despairing of their inability to educate the president, have taken to using television as the preferred vehicle for their tutelage. The Washington Post reports that Jeanine Pirro’s Fox News program is the show of choice for this purpose. “

Pirro duty is considered important enough that “officials rotate going on Pirro’s show because they know Trump will be watching — and partially to prevent him from calling in himself.”

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/04/trump-staffers-freaking-out-even-more-than-usual-right-now.html

19 hours ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

I'm excited to see the evidence and facts behind this whole Russian collusion investigation. Been asking for it for over a year. Haven't seen any evidence of illegal activities or wrong doing, I'm assuming they don't have it. If they did, they would "leak" it as soon as possible to try to attack the president in every way possible. 

You seem very concerned.

9 hours ago, Anastasis said:

He’s very concerned.   Fuck this guy. Fuck you. Enabler.  

A neuroscientist explains what could be wrong with Trump supporters brains 

There’s no doubt that Donald Trump has said many things that would have been political suicide for any other Republican. And almost every time he made one of these shocking statements, political analysts on both the left and the right predicted that he’d lose supporters because of it. But as we have clearly seen over the past year, they were dead wrong every time. Trump appears to be almost totally bulletproof. 

The only thing that might be more perplexing than the psychology of Donald Trump is the psychology of his supporters. In their eyes, The Donald can do no wrong. Even Trump himself seems to be astonished by this phenomenon. “I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn’t lose any voters, OK? It’s, like, incredible.” 

Senator John McCain, who has been a regular target for Trump, has a simple explanation for his unwavering support. “What he did was he fired up the crazies.” 

While the former Republican presidential nominee may be on to something, he doesn’t exactly provide a very satisfying scientific explanation. So how exactly are Trump loyalists psychologically or neurologically different from everyone else? What is going on in their brains that makes them so blindly devoted? 

The Dunning-Kruger Effect . . . 

Hypersensitivity to Threat . . . 

Terror Management Theory . . . 

High Attentional Engagement . . . 

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/neuroscientist-explains-wrong-trump-supporters-brains/

Edited by Mapache

Weeble wobble so they don't fall down.

Edit: Just to be clear, this comment has no political flavor nor is it an endorsement of an insult. It's just sort of my reflexive reaction to the word "wobble" as I honestly don't think I've ever used it in any other context.

1 hour ago, Anastasis said:

Silly me. Thinking maybe people shouldn’t make threats of violence against bureaucrats and their families over political disagreements.

If he's getting so many "threats", why hasn't anybody been arrested?

A neuroscientist explains what could be wrong with Trump supporters brains 

There’s no doubt that Donald Trump has said many things that would have been political suicide for any other Republican. And almost every time he made one of these shocking statements, political analysts on both the left and the right predicted that he’d lose supporters because of it. But as we have clearly seen over the past year, they were dead wrong every time. Trump appears to be almost totally bulletproof. 

The only thing that might be more perplexing than the psychology of Donald Trump is the psychology of his supporters. In their eyes, The Donald can do no wrong. Even Trump himself seems to be astonished by this phenomenon. “I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn’t lose any voters, OK? It’s, like, incredible.” 

Senator John McCain, who has been a regular target for Trump, has a simple explanation for his unwavering support. “What he did was he fired up the crazies.” 

While the former Republican presidential nominee may be on to something, he doesn’t exactly provide a very satisfying scientific explanation. So how exactly are Trump loyalists psychologically or neurologically different from everyone else? What is going on in their brains that makes them so blindly devoted? 

The Dunning-Kruger Effect . . . 

Hypersensitivity to Threat . . . 

Terror Management Theory . . . 

High Attentional Engagement . . . 
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/neuroscientist-explains-wrong-trump-supporters-brains/

The key is at the end of that piece: there’s nothing that can be done to change Trumpkins’ minds. Absolutely nothing. They are literally unreachable, unpersuadable....immune to all facts, logic, or reason.

There is 30-40% of this country that is merely reptilian brainstems operating on nothing more than stimulus-response. Now that someone has figured out how to harness that animalistic stupidity...we’re fucked.
  • Like 1

The key is at the end of that piece: there’s nothing that can be done to change Trumpkins’ minds. Absolutely nothing. They are literally unreachable, unpersuadable....immune to all facts, logic, or reason.

There is 30-40% of this country that is merely reptilian brainstems operating on nothing more than stimulus-response. Now that someone has figured out how to harness that animalistic stupidity...we’re fucked.
That's not true, though.

All one would have to do is merely talk like Trump. Then they can literally do ANYTHING and the fucking r-tards will do whatever mental gymnastics needed to accept it.

Especially if they think he's a white supremacist who's against abortion.