Minneapolis Cop Murders A Black Man

HenryJames

3 minutes ago, Telegraph_it said:

This has been mentioned before but our military, deployed in a hostile country, shows better restraint against a civilian populace then a lot of cops do patrolling where they live. 

They actually train the military. 

1 hour ago, Spankytoes said:

All those violent protests like Rosa Parks, the Million Man March, MLK and everything else that led to real change. Looting 5 TVs from Target shows you’re a thief, not a race victim seeking social justice.

Indeed. Everyone in the scenario is certainly not a Rosa Parks or MLK, Jr.

Doesn't mean our society is responding at the correct pace, either.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Deej said:

Carson Wentz? If his kids are redheads like him, he should be worried about them going outside with the color of their skin. Melanoma is a bitch.

Yeah. I just thought it was a well made statement. Melanoma does indeed suck 

• Like 1

i dunno... perhaps the white guy in the face mask calmly smashing the Autozone windows yesterday was antifa.
or maybe he was indeed a cop, as some evidence tonight seems to indicate. 
my point really is after ALL of this, after seeing this over and over and over, after listening to some of these citizens and hearing their pain and outcry, after the past few days,  and this building to the very obvious and understandable bursting point ...it's pretty fucking lazy, though typical of some, to just default to 'oh it's antifa again'.

False he was a St. Paul cop

1 minute ago, Deej said:

They actually train the military. 

Links, please?  Cops train our military?  I missed those days in the service, although that was almost 30 years ago.   Oh that's right, I have family in 2 different branches of the military right now.  Nope.  Never had any civilian cops training them.

WTF?

As of a few minutes ago,

500 National Guard members have now been assembled. It seems most fire stations are full—trucks inside and all hands on deck—National Guard to accompany the fire trucks to help put out fires. 
https://www.fox9.com/news/minnesota-national-guard-mobilizes-500-soldiers-in-twin-cities-metro-as-protests-grow-violent

Just now, Iceman said:

Links, please?  Cops train our military?  I missed those days in the service, although that was almost 30 years ago.   Oh that's right, I have family in 2 different branches of the military right now.  Nope.  Never had any civilian cops training them.

WTF?

I mean the military actually has training. Cops, not so much..

43 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

i said on the CR thread, but it fits here as well. the police wanted this war. well, now they've got it.

The war on drugs is a great excuse to start shredding the Constitution

The war on terrorism is an excuse to further shred it

The war on the war on cops will likely be the excuse to finish it off

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Iceman said:

Indeed. Everyone in the scenario is certainly not a Rosa Parks or MLK, Jr.

Doesn't mean our society is responding at the correct pace, either.

Motherfucker you need to go back a couple pages and read the quoted portion from MLK's "Other America" speech. Riots are the language of those who have no voice. 

These people resort to violence and riots because they have no other means to be heard. 

Does that make their actions just and right? Absolutely fucking not. But, if you're interested in ending the cycle of hate and violence, it's important to understand WHY people feel this is what they MUST do to be heard. 

Shit, the fucking DA has been equivocating all fucking day about some possible evidence that could harm their prosecution as if that's a reason to drag their feet on convening a grand jury or issuing arrest warrants. You or I do what that cop did, we would be in jail. 

This pig has a shiny star on his shirt, so he gets the thin blue line to protect him from consequences. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Iceman said:

WTF?

LoL not sure if serious 😂

He was talking about how we don't train the tocino

3 hours ago, scottsins said:

This is precisely why I switched over to the prosecutor’s office. Hoping to just do justice and take up a job that might otherwise go to some fucking career-ladder obsessed, conviction rate fluffer law school gunner.

pos rep for obvious reasons

4 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Motherfucker you need to go back a couple pages and read the quoted portion from MLK's "Other America" speech. Riots are the language of those who have no voice. 

These people resort to violence and riots because they have no other means to be heard. 

Does that make their actions just and right? Absolutely fucking not. But, if you're interested in ending the cycle of hate and violence, it's important to understand WHY people feel this is what they MUST do to be heard. 

Shit, the fucking DA has been equivocating all fucking day about some possible evidence that could harm their prosecution as if that's a reason to drag their feet on convening a grand jury or issuing arrest warrants. You or I do what that cop did, we would be in jail. 

This pig has a shiny star on his shirt, so he gets the thin blue line to protect him from consequences. 

Motherfucker, I don't think we're on a different page on this one...

But keep stabbing that windmill, bro.  Why do you just ignore the second sentence of my post?

7 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Not sure who you’re arguing with.

3 minutes ago, Iceman said:

Motherfucker, I don't think we're on a different page on this one...

But keep stabbing that windmill, bro.  Why do you just ignore the second sentence of my post?

My apologies, I misread your second sentence of "Everyone in the scenario is certainly not a Rosa Parks or MLK, Jr." as a set-up for some both sides equivocating bullshit.

My b, been drinking and watching the world burn a little hotter than usual tonight

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bone3421 said:

Holy shit...the live NBC feed on YouTube said the protesters cut the gas lines in the police station.

Feed is currently cut as they move locations

cnn said the same. those rioters are way too close to that fire if there is a gas leak.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:

Holy shit...the live NBC feed on YouTube said the protesters cut the gas lines in the police station.

Feed is currently cut as they move locations

Yeah Tweets from City asking people to move away from precinct bc of that and possible “explosive” materials as well. 

Just now, Nicole44 said:

Yeah Tweets from City asking people to move away from precinct bc of that and possible “explosive” materials as well. 

the presumption will be made that they are lying, because the powers that be do not always act in good faith.

• Like 1

Well if it does explode how many blocks will be affected/decimated?
If they are cut if its anything like the downtown Omaha fire it will really just keep the fire impossible to put out until the city can shutdown the main feed

Omaha fire only took out 1/2 a block 8f I recall....M's pub if anyone wants to Google it

3rd precinct tweet warnings about explosion potential may not be bulllshit...

The Guard tweeted that a “key objective” was to make sure fire departments could respond to calls, and said in a follow-up tweet it was “here with the Minneapolis Fire Department” to assist. But no move was made to put out the 3rd Precinct fire. A department spokesman didn’t immediately respond to a phone call. Fire Chief John Fruetel told CNN that the department couldn’t get to the scene for safety reasons.