Trump’s Gestapo in Portland

Hugo Stiglitz

22 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah, the "Trump is a constant liar" ship has sailed.  All passengers who will or won't be aboard that ship have long since decided.

The "Trump is a violent fascist commanding anti-American paramilitary troops on US soil and brutalizing American citizens" ship.....It's a big one, and there's lots of room to add passengers.  That should be the theme.  Not just cops beating Americans, but Trump troops, militarized thugs, beating dissenters who dare speak out against the regime.  These are scenes from a third-world dictatorship, and Trump makes them happen right here, on American soil.

Over, and over, and over.  That's what should be played. Yes, Trump's base will get a beating-boner over it -- who gives a fuck?  The rest of America will see it for the hideously anti-American bullshit that it is.

If I was running a Democratic campaign, I'd be making commercials showing some side-by-sides with Hong Kong protest clips with GOP senators praising the protesters there, then contrast that with similar clips of protests here and how the GOP senators have responded to Americans protesting. The ads practically make themselves, so I'm sure only the Lincoln Project will ever think of it.

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I'm not sure I buy this with the exception of the most feeble. I think they know and are lying to themselves. Otherwise, how could they not parse down to the very specific word and action when other instances have occurred that don't paint the perpetrators in a positive light? The elderly protestor, for example. 

What makes you think that they're coming up with those parses on their own and not regurgitating shit they heard on Fox News?

3 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

End the 1033 program. 

https://www.justsecurity.org/71428/congress-must-seize-this-chance-to-help-demilitarize-law-enforcement/

In particular, Senator Brian Schatz (D-HI) has introduced a bipartisan amendment with Senators Kamala Harris (D-CA), Lisa Murkowski (R-AK), and Rand Paul (R-KY). If passed, the amendment would prohibit the transfer of, among other items, bayonets, grenades, grenade launchers, certain high-caliber firearms and ammunition, tracked combat vehicles, weaponized drones, and asphyxiating gases. It also includes provisions that would help prevent the use of equipment provided through the program against peaceful protests and that would institute much-needed transparency and accountability measures. House lawmakers, too, have an opportunity in the NDAA process to pass essential 1033 reform. Rep. Hank Johnson’s (D-GA) Stop Militarizing Law Enforcement Act, which the House previously passed with bipartisan support as part of the George Floyd Justice in Policing Act, has been introduced as an NDAA amendment.

I've been on board with that for years.

Those Feds need to get their pensions vaporized. If somebody who has served in actual wars in the Marines, Navy, Army, or Air Force can get Rif'd out before making 20 years through no fault of their own, then these fuckers can too.

Yeah, I know maybe they didn't choose to be there. Fuck em. I didn't say throw em (all) in prison, I just said make their asses work for a living.

On a personal note, I hope the Border Patrol who went all Drill Instructor on me in 2009 is stuck in there having to listen to that 24-hour drum-circle bullshit. In whitedy-white Portland it should be excruciatingly arhythmic.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, TXSG8R said:

I thought I read a post from him early on where he admitted he was a young dumb-ass, hence why a lot of his posts had very stupid takes. Thankfully that clay hasn't hardened yet, he can still do a little reshaping before he becomes an old dumb-ass like the rest of us.  

I think @TwiceHorn said it best, but I can't find his actual quote.

I think @workswithseed is a Mastermind of Espionage, an ever-changing Unknown who just "happens" to pop up wherever important events are happening, first nudging them one way, then another, to suit his hidden agenda.

We talk about the Serpent People. The Serpent People talk about workswithseed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

If I was running a Democratic campaign, I'd be making commercials showing some side-by-sides with Hong Kong protest clips with GOP senators praising the protesters there, then contrast that with similar clips of protests here and how the GOP senators have responded to Americans protesting. The ads practically make themselves, so I'm sure only the Lincoln Project will ever think of it.

Do you know why you'd be doing that? Because China sucks! :)

28 minutes ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

has this one been posted? The feds appear to assault medics who are helping an injured protestor, no provocation, no cause whatsoever. If I screwed up the vid, someone please help :)

Jesus fucking Christ.  Straight up fascism.

If Trump stays in power:  USA RIP 

47 minutes ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

has this one been posted? The feds appear to assault medics who are helping an injured protestor, no provocation, no cause whatsoever. If I screwed up the vid, someone please help :)

straight up fascism.

14 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Jesus fucking Christ.  Straight up fascism.

If Trump stays in power:  USA RIP 

And understand this, which is very, very important.

The reaction of LARGE segments of law enforcement to a justified and widely supported public movement complaining about rampant abuses of power and authority by law enforcement, up to and including flat-out murder of citizens.....has been to punish the populace and beat them into submission.

These are the actions of an occupying enemy force, NOT a local civilian law enforcement agency.  Never, ever forget that.  And never, ever forgive it.  The number of people who will need to be subjected to the criminal process and eventually imprisoned is growing quickly.  If we handle this as a civilized country, within the next two years, we may well need additional prison beds for every federal troop that committed unjustified criminal assault and/or attempted murder (just for starters).  We will also need those cells for the superiors who ordered the crimes to be committed.  We need to be committed to that path.  That's how you restore "law and order," that this regime SAYS it's so concerned about.

This is openly criminal activity, meant to terrorize our own population.  Stew on that for 1/10th of a second, and then fucking puke.

• Like 2

We.  The motherfucking.  People.

Come on, jackboots.  Shoot one in the face.  100 show up to replace him.  Gas a mother.  100 show up to replace her.  Fuck you.  There are more of us than you, and there always will be.  Your reckoning is coming -- time to choose.  Do you want to be a criminal attacking your own people, or do you want to be a citizen serving the law and the Constitution?

Choose wisely, fellas.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

I’m sure it’s been said before, but eventually someone (likely a person there with the intention of causing this result) is going to fire shots near the stormtroopers, and there’s going to be a Kent State situation. As the feds continue to escalate, it seems inevitable at this point

Trump is talking about sending his goon squad to Chicago because of the mass shooting. 

1 hour ago, hpslugga said:

What makes you think that they're coming up with those parses on their own and not regurgitating shit they heard on Fox News?

That, my friend, is a good point. I don't know. Other than the recent Chris Wallace interview, I don't watch Fox or CNN other than the clips people post here or if I'm searching on the internet for a source.

I'm am concerned for the citizens of Chicago. Between the announcement, the recent Biden ad (with Obama), the President's vengeance minded jealousy, and the warped views of Wolf and Cuccinelli it is going to be a tense situation.

Just now, Mrs Whiggins said:

That, my friend, is a good point. I don't know. Other than the recent Chris Wallace interview, I don't watch Fox or CNN other than the clips people post here or if I'm searching on the internet for a source.

I'm am concerned for the citizens of Chicago. Between the announcement, the recent Biden ad (with Obama), the President's vengeance minded jealousy, and the warped views of Wolf and Cuccinelli it is going to be a tense situation.

Overwhelm them with peaceful protests.  MAKE them do what they want to do -- beat and gas innocents.  Record it all, broadcast it for the world to see.  This is how we win.  Every step of escalation the illegitimate and criminal regime takes.....is how we win.

His base will furiously masturbate with glee watching Americans beaten senseless.  But his base no longer matters.  They are accessories to the criminal regime.  Isolate them, shun them, shame them, but don't waste time trying to convince them. Let the regime commit its criminality in view of the world, depriving it of any remaining vestige of legitimacy.  Give the regime every opportunity to destroy itself -- it can't help but take it.

48 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

I think @workswithseed is a Mastermind of Espionage, an ever-changing Unknown who just "happens" to pop up wherever important events are happening, first nudging them one way, then another, to suit his hidden agenda.

c4267b4984853dacfac304d0d5a40550.jpg

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Wait- I thought he was belonged to the Antioch Baptist Church... does he even have a garage? Let's call home and ask his wife.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

And understand this, which is very, very important.

The reaction of LARGE segments of law enforcement to a justified and widely supported public movement complaining about rampant abuses of power and authority by law enforcement, up to and including flat-out murder of citizens.....has been to punish the populace and beat them into submission.

These are the actions of an occupying enemy force, NOT a local civilian law enforcement agency.  Never, ever forget that.  And never, ever forgive it.  The number of people who will need to be subjected to the criminal process and eventually imprisoned is growing quickly.  If we handle this as a civilized country, within the next two years, we may well need additional prison beds for every federal troop that committed unjustified criminal assault and/or attempted murder (just for starters).  We will also need those cells for the superiors who ordered the crimes to be committed.  We need to be committed to that path.  That's how you restore "law and order," that this regime SAYS it's so concerned about.

This is openly criminal activity, meant to terrorize our own population.  Stew on that for 1/10th of a second, and then fucking puke.

You know I just had three thoughts cross my brain wiring and I wanted to run this by the board as a ground zero of sorts.

Ok, so...

1) everything you said is true, especially the italicized portion.

2) The criminal definition of terrorism, originally articulated by US Army Tradoc Pamphlet No. 525-37 (1984), is "the calculated use of violence or threat of violence to attain goals that are political, religious or ideological in nature. This is done through intimidation, coercion, or instilling fear."

3) I belong to a Facebook group where all they talk about is football in Texas (all levels) and recently a discussion about the SMU death penalty came up. Invariably, the unfortunate and uncomfortable subject that Craig James Killed 5 Hookers at SMU came up and we had to explain the history of what that actually meant (other than the fact that Craig James Killed 5 Hookers at SMU).

So...it occurs to me that as long as we're protesting both on the internet and in the streets, we need to be able to utter these 6 words ad nauseum:

DONALD TRUMP IS A DOMESTIC TERRORIST

I'm only saying this because DONALD TRUMP IS A DOMESTIC TERRORIST and we need to be able to inform our less informed brethren that DONALD TRUMP IS A DOMESTIC TERRORIST.

• Like 2

What you say is correct - Donald Trump is a domestic terrorist, by any reasonable definition of the term.

Let me take it a step further.  The terrorists are using weapons and munitions produced and sold to them, for that purpose, by private companies.  Presumably, some of those companies (most?  all?) are domestic.  We need to identify those companies.  We then need to identify the principals of those companies (CEO, members of the board, etc.).  These people have provided weapons to terrorists to use against Americans.

They should face consequences for that.  Their names should be published, far and wide. They should be shamed and taunted wherever they go.  Follow them to the grocery store, or the park, or wherever they go, with signs and loudspeakers proclaiming "Person X sells weapons to use against his own people" and "Person X supplies arms to terrorists," etc.  Do not let Person X have a single moment of public peace.  Anywhere.  Ever.  Use your First Amendment rights.  Adhere to the law.  Do not confront or cause physical harm to him.  Just ensure that he must live every single moment in public being faced with his crimes against his own people.

For example, check out these winners (their products were used in Ferguson back in the day): https://www.combinedsystems.com/

Those are not faceless entities.  As Romney said, "corporations are people too."  If I sold the tools used to gas my neighbors, I suspect that you would hold me accountable.

Edited by Brisketexan

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

What you say is correct - Donald Trump is a domestic terrorist, by any reasonable definition of the term.

Let me take it a step further.  The terrorists are using weapons and munitions produced and sold to them, for that purpose, by private companies.  Presumably, some of those companies (most?  all?) are domestic.  We need to identify those companies.  We then need to identify the principals of those companies (CEO, members of the board, etc.).  These people have provided weapons to terrorists to use against Americans.

They should face consequences for that.  Their names should be published, far and wide. They should be shamed and taunted wherever they go.  Follow them to the grocery store, or the park, or wherever they go, with signs and loudspeakers proclaiming "Person X sells weapons to use against his own people" and "Person X supplies arms to terrorists," etc.  Do not let Person X have a single moment of public peace.  Anywhere.  Ever.  Use your First Amendment rights.  Adhere to the law.  Do not confront or cause physical harm to him.  Just ensure that he must live every single moment in public being faced with his crimes against his own people.

This. Trump is a domestic terrorist using his control over quasi military (meaning crap) outfits to terrorize his political enemies. Not only will there need to be a picture of trump next to the definition of narcissistic personality disorder, but fascist domestic terrorist as well. 

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I would usually guess that CNN is on autopilot with Covid reporting and the presidential election. Easy peasy. Why get off your dead ass and pursue anything else? Lazy ass motherfuckers.

Wolf's hair does make a lovely silver crown. Remember when he was in the field to cover one of our wars in the MidEast? How can he look at himself in the mirror and call himself a reporter/journalist/correspondent. He's a talk show host with an ill-suited voice.

How can he look at himself in the mirror?! 

He's probably still trying to figure out how mirrors work. 

20200613_224138.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The terrorists are using weapons and munitions produced and sold to them, for that purpose, by private companies.  Presumably, some of those companies (most?  all?) are domestic.  We need to identify those companies.  We then need to identify the principals of those companies (CEO, members of the board, etc.).  These people have provided weapons to terrorists to use against Americans.

The police state is closely intertwined with the MIC.  That is why it is so essential to break that through repeal of 1033 as a starting point.  The militarization of our domestic police force has been out of control for far too long. It is so intertwined with our political apparatus, and appears to me to be a simple reflection of our foreign policy in the domestic context.  These are the chickens that Eisenhower warned us about coming home to roost. It needs to change.   

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 5

So Trump's jackboots, excuse me, sworn officers of the law there to defend federal property, are assaulting and destroying the property of medics and people providing food and water to protesters. If they were doing this to Iraqis in Baghdad it'd be a violation of the Geneva convention. 

1 minute ago, wildcat09 said:

So Trump's jackboots, excuse me, sworn officers of the law there to defend federal property, are assaulting and destroying the property of medics and people providing food and water to protesters. If they were doing this to Iraqis in Baghdad it'd be a violation of the Geneva convention. 

War criminals committing war crimes.

That's Trump's America.  That's what he wants.  That's what his supporters want.  Never forget it.  And never, ever, ever forgive them.  Any of them.  This is what they WANT.  This is their dream come true.

39 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Did someone say that DONALD TRUMP IS A DOMESTIC TERRORIST, or was I imagining that?

No it happened. I did say DONALD TRUMP IS A DOMESTIC TERRORIST and it was precisely, exactly and only because DONALD TRUMP IS A DOMESTIC TERRORIST.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

The police state is closely intertwined with the MIC.  That is why it is so essential to break that through repeal of 1033 as a starting point.  The militarization of our domestic police force has been out of control for far too long. It is so intertwined with our political apparatus, and appears to me to be a simple reflection of our foreign policy in the domestic context.  These are the chickens that Eisenhower warned us about coming home to roost. It needs to change.   

Stop making me agree with you.

We need to crush, obliterate, and completely remove the occupying enemy military force.  The fact that they have the gall to wear American flags on their uniforms is of no moment.  Act like an occupying enemy army, you should be treated like one.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hpslugga said:

No it happened. I did say DONALD TRUMP IS A DOMESTIC TERRORIST and it was precisely, exactly and only because DONALD TRUMP IS A DOMESTIC TERRORIST.

Look I think I get what you're saying, but let me make sure. Are you saying that DONALD TRUMP IS A DOMESTIC TERRORIST? I want to be clear that the exact words you're using are "DONALD TRUMP IS A DOMESTIC TERRORIST," so when I quote you as saying "DONALD TRUMP IS A DOMESTIC TERRORIST" I'm not misquoting you. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Look I think I get what you're saying, but let me make sure. Are you saying that DONALD TRUMP IS A DOMESTIC TERRORIST? I want to be clear that the exact words you're using are "DONALD TRUMP IS A DOMESTIC TERRORIST," so when I quote you as saying "DONALD TRUMP IS A DOMESTIC TERRORIST" I'm not misquoting you. 

Look, I get why you might be hesitant.

See, when we say that CRAIG JAMES KILLED 5 HOOKERS AT SMU, we only do it at most about a quarter tongue in cheek. Like Dale Hansen said regarding the idea that Plano East parents were responsible for the investigation into Carter High’s grades in 1988, “I have no proof of that, but I have no doubt of it either.” We don’t have any evidence that CRAIG JAMES KILLED 5 HOOKERS AT SMU, but it’s very likely. Nonetheless a judge would kick our ass and dismiss the claim if we ever went to court with it.

But if we ever went to a judge and said DONALD TRUMP IS A DOMESTIC TERRORIST, and presented the evidence for which said judge would doubtlessly ask us, he’d review it and say that “in conclusion, I find that DONALD TRUMP IS A DOMESTIC TERRORIST.”

Edited by hpslugga
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

One of the ladies in the video says that they murdered 2 people yesterday, and I'm not seeing anything about that.

9 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

One of the ladies in the video says that they murdered 2 people yesterday, and I'm not seeing anything about that.

Best to assume it's not true until evidence is produced, but the fact that we have reason to believe the feds would do such a thing speaks volumes

Edited by Captainant
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Best to assume it's not true until evidence is produced, but the fact that we have reason to believe the feds would do such a thing speaks volumes

This..... We live in a time where trust is eroded, horrific events are to be expected, and the majority of voices are silent. 

• Like 1

Those Feds need to get their pensions vaporized. If somebody who has served in actual wars in the Marines, Navy, Army, or Air Force can get Rif'd out before making 20 years through no fault of their own, then these fuckers can too.
Yeah, I know maybe they didn't choose to be there. Fuck em. I didn't say throw em (all) in prison, I just said make their asses work for a living.
On a personal note, I hope the Border Patrol who went all Drill Instructor on me in 2009 is stuck in there having to listen to that 24-hour drum-circle bullshit. In whitedy-white Portland it should be excruciatingly arhythmic.

Just following orders didn’t work for Nazi’s it shouldn’t work here.

They are begging to be fired upon. And I would acquit.
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Also is authorizing Feds to be sent to Albuquerque. I have not heard of anything going on there. 

Well, ABQ has one of the most violent, lawless......police forces in the country.  Maybe he wants to use them as a model for the rest of the country?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

I’m sure it’s been said before, but eventually someone (likely a person there with the intention of causing this result) is going to fire shots near the stormtroopers, and there’s going to be a Kent State situation. As the feds continue to escalate, it seems inevitable at this point

I am utterly amazed it has gone on for over 50 days without anyone being shot(with real bullets).