Surly Megathread of destruction and doom. [BEWARE VERY DOOMY]

clapclapclap

9 hours ago, BurntEyes said:

He's a fucking online liberal troll bot. 

Fuck sake put it on ignore.

And, yet, he "hates trolls" and will regail you with all the mental gymnastics at his command, which are quite ample in number, to convince he's not one.

Pig with lipstick

2 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

Everyone remember Alderman Lopez and his statement:

They're going to turn their focus on the neighborhoods.
God help us, what happens when they start going after residents?

And the mayors response.

I think you're 100 percent full of s***

Fuck her...

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

Sickening.

And I hope the judge sends the identified suspect (who had threatened others before this poor victim) to federal pound-me-in-the-ass penitentiary.

the best part is the guy running around with "SECURITY" on their shirts.  unbelievable they allow this shit to go on for 3 months.

On 8/19/2020 at 7:21 PM, Buzzrock said:

Lock this thread

Seriously, why does this thread exist? It's just political bullshit and a bunch of people who don't know or care about any of this just pretending like they do. Because if they really did care they'd do something else other than post here about it.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

Seriously, why does this thread exist? It's just political bullshit and a bunch of people who don't know or care about any of this just pretending like they do. Because if they really did care they'd do something else other than post here about it.

Why do you exist? Why are you posting on this thread? 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

GIF by Giphy QA

• Haha 2

What's the deal with all these announcements I'm seeing about 11am protests at Post Offices?  We protesting commemorative stamps now or what?  I gotta go pickup a renewed passport but I'm getting warnings that mail is being slowed or stopped.  Are the protestors for or against mail?  What the fuck is it with 2020?  

"Violent mob rule" is not what that legislation was addressing. There is no violent mob rule growing in Tennessee.

The laws do not even necessarily deal with violence at all.

- "occupying state land" isn't necessarily violent
- "aggravated rioting" isn't necessarily violent

The purpose of the bill is to increase the ability of the state to punish speech. You guys are glad about it because it is targeting people you hate, but it's like letting the wolf into your house to eat an annoying house guest. He's going to finish his meal and still be hungry.

You should switch your focus to liberty instead of teams.