Several shot during 3rd night of Kenosha riots

clapclapclap

29 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

So, nothing happened?

blacksmoke2.gif

Edit:  While I'm here, here's the only true analysis:

1) Dumb shit went out with gun looking for trouble, he found it.
2) But... dumber criminal shits fucked around and found out.  Dumbasses.
3) He's not guilty in any way of murder, jury might find him guilty of illegal parking or some lesser charge.

Edited by phdhorn
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, jkates said:

Have any of the legal experts opined on how long the jury might deliberate? Are they expecting a verdict today? Tomorrow? Next week?

However long it takes for the jury to get their families out of Kenosha and make sure their homeowners insurance is up to date.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Defense filed emergency motion for Mistrial with prejudice.  Claims state withheld higher definition version of some video evidence.  And then apparently used it in close when it hadn’t been admitted.  Be interested to see their response before jumping to any conclusion.  

I think once it's to the jury, the judge will let them decide. However, they need to put these motions in for appeal (which I believe they have a very strong case for if he's found guilty).

2 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Defense filed emergency motion for Mistrial with prejudice.  Claims state withheld higher definition version of some video evidence.  And then apparently used it in close when it hadn’t been admitted.  Be interested to see their response before jumping to any conclusion.  

Dailymail is typically dogshit reporting but they do have jpgs of the motion if you want to read it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10210087/Prosecutors-Kenosha-shooter-trial-WITHHELD-evidence-defense.html

29 minutes ago, Moby Ric said:

Wait wait wait.  So jumpkickman has been identified, he approached the prosecution before the trial and they hid him from the court.  And lied to the court saying they tried to find him and ID him?  WTF!!!!!

What the actual fuck?

35 minutes ago, Moby Ric said:

Wait wait wait.  So jumpkickman has been identified, he approached the prosecution before the trial and they hid him from the court.  And lied to the court saying they tried to find him and ID him?  WTF!!!!!

Where is this documented?

they pinched when they should've zoomed.

when did this motion occur and where did you read about it?

I heard the guy that hosts the legal insurrection channel that is covering the trial. They prosecution charged him with arson and has him on ice so basically he could take the fifth during the Rittenhouse trial to avoid implicating himself in the arson charge. I have not taken the time to research it, but that is what the legal insurrection guy said, and he seems to have a good handle on the events of this case.

45 minutes ago, davidg said:

Dailymail is typically dogshit reporting but they do have jpgs of the motion if you want to read it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10210087/Prosecutors-Kenosha-shooter-trial-WITHHELD-evidence-defense.html

That's not the jumpkick man issue.

The jumpkick man was withheld story comes from a radio talk show host  in Wisconsin.

https://newstalk1130.iheart.com/featured/common-sense-central/content/2021-11-16-the-disturbing-story-of-the-rittenhouse-cases-mysterious-jump-kick-man/

"The Dan O'Donnell Show" can now report exclusively that Jump Kick Man is a 40-year-old Black male from Kenosha with an extensive criminal record who was at the time of the Rittenhouse shootings on probation following a conviction for domestic violence battery. He faced a maximum sentence of nine months in jail, but less than two months before he kicked Rittenhouse, he accepted a plea deal that netted him 12 months' probation. The following year, he violated the terms of his probation and was sentenced to seven months in jail.

This story is being promoted by Q-friendly websites like Tiger Droppings, and apparently Surly nowhttps://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/o-t-lounge/rittenhouse-jump-kick-man-has-been-identified/99625106/

Edited by washparkhorn

1 hour ago, Cheeseweasel said:

So the anarchists are for The State? This is a weird timeline. 

I ponder this a lot ... it is a weird time. I think we have historic precedents where there are armed thugs in the streets doing the will of the state and being actively supported by 

Spoiler

being more specific will trigger the snowflakes but you know who they are posting bail, offering support, etc.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

The daily mail link has nothing to do with the jumpkick man.  Stop Q'ing up Surly.

He was asking about the motion to dismiss with prejudice which was filed on the 15th.  If the defense withheld exculpatory evidence until after evidence closed, a mistrial with prejudice may damn well be warranted.  I will wait to see the state's response.  But this would not be the first time those assholes fucked with Kyle Rittenhouse's constitutional rights in this trial.

Just now, Johnny Sack said:

He was asking about the motion to dismiss with prejudice which was filed on the 15th.  If the defense withheld exculpatory evidence until after evidence closed, a mistrial with prejudice may damn well be warranted.  I will wait to see the state's response.  But this would not be the first time those assholes fucked with Kyle Rittenhouse's constitutional rights in this trial.

When you argue with a fool, it's just two fools arguing.

4 minutes ago, Telegraph_it said:

found him. 

image.png.bcd1a54ccd34ef8dd39f6657da7098ab.png

It's an interesting psychological phenomenon. People know it isn't true, but it heightens their interest so willingly choose to act as if the story is real.

Wasn't a key part of the slender man tale a murder in Wisconsin of a young girl?  On brand, I suppose.

13 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

He was asking about the motion to dismiss with prejudice.  Which is shown in the dailymail link.

Christ.

um, i asked about both.

i thought the motion to dismiss was old news that i read yesterday, and it was:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-kyle-rittenhouse-defense-mistrial-prosecutorial-misconduct-20211116-awjig565ynf3xknzhavdxdh7tm-story.html

the kick man, you're getting your news from am radio.

what i dislike, especially on this thread, is people making news assertions without news links. @Johnny Sack what i thought you were doing is presenting new news that just happened without a link. this thread is a shitshow of people just saying fuckall without any kind of news backup. 

you want opinions? go to cloak room. you want news? post real news. there's a reason this thread is a disaster.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, hayden_horn said:

um, i asked about both.

i thought the motion to dismiss was old news that i read yesterday, and it was:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-kyle-rittenhouse-defense-mistrial-prosecutorial-misconduct-20211116-awjig565ynf3xknzhavdxdh7tm-story.html

the kick man, you're getting your news from am radio.

what i dislike, especially on this thread, is people making news assertions without news links. @Johnny Sack what i thought you were doing is presenting new news that just happened without a link. this thread is a shitshow of people just saying fuckall without any kind of news backup. 

you want opinions? go to cloak room. you want news? post real news. there's a reason this thread is a disaster.

You didn't ask about both in the post I quoted.

I responded directly to a direct question and am somehow accused of Q'ing, disinformation.....

Fucking bullshit.

• Hook 'Em 3