Several shot during 3rd night of Kenosha riots

clapclapclap

52 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

??? I have not followed the case at all.  So who was killed? Seriously, were they all white?  If s, why was BLM involved?

It's a high profile case that they want to use to highlight the real and obvious racial disparity present in our criminal justice system.

Unfortunately, they chose a shitty case with a pretty obvious verdict, but they're already pot committed--and no one on either "side" is ever allowed to admit that they're wrong or have been misled anymore--so shit's fixing to get real.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

It's a high profile case that they want to use to highlight the real and obvious racial disparity present in our criminal justice system.

Unfortunately, they chose a shitty case with a pretty obvious verdict, but they're already pot committed--and no one on either "side" is ever allowed to admit that they're wrong or have been misled anymore--so shit's fixing to get real.

Agreed. Especially with the Dallas school shooter a month ago or so who was at home for a family party after shooting 4 including a teacher. 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Don’t worry. They’ll walk too.

You're wrong on this one sir.  The beatings awaiting them in prison are far, far worse than anything they could possibly imagine.  The nightmare for these two hasn't even begun.  Kenosha may riot after the Rittenhouse verdict.  But that will be tame compared to what awaits these guys in the Georgia State Penn.  I honestly feel a little bit bad for these two guys.  They had no idea the course of events they set into motion playing HOA cops.  

2 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Yeah, all of the energy focused on Rittenhouse should be focused on those shitheads in Georgia. 

The Defense in that case is also claiming self-defense based on a fear that an unarmed man might take his shotgun. Unlike this case, the Defense knows their only hope is jury nullification or hung jury (hoping one juror will not vote to convict).

It's an ugly. And the video is right out of the early 1960's in the south:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Agreed. Especially with the Dallas school shooter a month ago or so who was at home for a family party after shooting 4 including a teacher. 

The thread on here told me that was different.  He was a misunderstood kid who had allegedly been picked on.  Definitely not any bias in that thread, and most definitely no change in tone when the perp was identified and pic circulated.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, JBJ said:

Someone followed the jury bus last night.  Claims to be from MSNBC.

Kicked out of the court apparently.

Everyone realize you have a major media outlet actively interfering with the jury of a national trial.....how the hell is this ok?  How the hell are they ever taken serious again?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Everyone realize you have a major media outlet actively interfering with the jury of a national trial.....how the hell is this ok?  How the hell are they ever taken serious again?

I seriously doubt the person was actually from MSNBC.

• Hook 'Em 1

28 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

18 minutes ago, JBJ said:

I seriously doubt the person was actually from MSNBC.

14 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Let's hope not

judge just banned nbc from his courtroom per cnn live video. 

if the person is from nbc, there should be hell to pay. we will see, but anyone trying to dox jurors needs to face some kind of consequence

• Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Getting rowdy outside as well:  multiple arrests, reporter attacked, property damaged, cameras smashed, etc.  Good times....

see, this is what i don't like.

please just post your sources. i'm saying i don't believe you, but when people just start posting shit they saw, the thread gets all wonky. yall want this different from CR, that's fine. you want news, do news. post the fucking news. don't just post a single line asserting something without evidence.

please.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, hayden_horn said:

please just post your sources. i'm saying i don't believe you, but when people just start posting shit they saw, the thread gets all wonky. yall want this different from CR, that's fine. you want news, do news. post the fucking news. don't just post a single line asserting something without evidence.

please.

No bueno

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

please.

https://news.yahoo.com/kyle-rittenhouse-trial-2-arrests-031103476.html

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

judge just banned nbc from his courtroom per cnn live video. 

if the person is from nbc, there should be hell to pay. we will see, but anyone trying to dox jurors needs to face some kind of consequence

https://www.kenoshanews.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/nbc-news-barred-from-kenosha-courthouse-after-producer-allegedly-followed-jury-bus-judge-schroeder-says/article_bf797a95-395c-521d-bb9c-8e79a2558543.html

The judge in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial banned MSNBC News from the courthouse Thursday after he said a person who identified himself as a producer was suspected of trying to follow a bus containing jurors.  

Kenosha police said earlier Thursday morning that a person was taken into custody after being suspected of trying to photograph jurors. 

The investigation is ongoing, police said, adding that the person was "issued several traffic related citations." No pictures of any jurors were taken by the individual, the police department said. 

Late Thursday morning in court, Judge Bruce Schroeder said the person identified themselves as "James J. Morrison, who claimed he was a producer with NBC News, employed by MSNBC."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

also, not so hard to provide links to real news, yall, when you make assertions. it's good practice. thanks. posreps all around.

Agreed.  It was just a general statement about the climate outside the courthouse getting more and more tense.  

The Defense in that case is also claiming self-defense based on a fear that an unarmed man might take his shotgun. Unlike this case, the Defense knows their only hope is jury nullification or hung jury (hoping one juror will not vote to convict).
It's an ugly. And the video is right out of the early 1960's in the south:

Yep. And the play just hopes that the jury pool is right out of the 60s. I’m expecting that at least one of them is.

20 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yep. And the play just hopes that the jury pool is right out of the 60s. I’m expecting that at least one of them is.

I've been unfortunate enough to do some work in that area; much of it pretty far off the beaten path.  It's pretty, pretty trashy.  White trashy.   And the juxtaposition from just 20 miles up the road, near the water, where shit gets blue blood fancy really quick is something to see.  Odd area.  Still think these guys fry though, as they should.  

please.

It’s cute that you think this thread isn’t just an outlet for one political viewpoint to post with impunity.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 1