Several shot during 3rd night of Kenosha riots

clapclapclap

35 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Apparently asking a witness if they have anything to add to their affidavit is “witness tampering.” Who knew.

Someone on this board should tell the defense attorneys pronto because they don’t seem to be focusing very much on this important fact for some reason. 

And the fact that the witness is autistic

6 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

Nice to see there is still some justice in the world. Correct verdict.

It should make us all prouder as Americans.  Every single day in this country, cases even more complex this are decided correctly by judges and jury.  We take it for granted but we fortunate for the Rule of Law and our criminal justice system. I hope our patience and diligence with this case carry over to civil matters next year.  

9 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Can't imagine being a defendant in a criminal case like this.  You sit there while the read the verdict and that verdict is the difference in heading for prison for most or all of the rest of your life or you get to go home a free man with an acquittal.

you ain't lying. you could see the fear in his eyes.

i think the verdict was correct.

i wish it hadn't become so politicized. but that was inevitable. 

i worry about things i can't talk about on this forum about guns in social situations. but this is the correct verdict, imo.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, Johnny Sack said:

Guns don't scare me like they do you.  As long as someone isn't pointing their gun at me or anyone else, I don't give a shit if someone is open carrying.  Someone open carrying is not going to be a threat to you.  Unless you attack them.

Or silent fart near them.

• Haha 2

The press outnumbers the protestors/supporters.  Apparently are only about 30 protestors in Kenosha.

Funniest post-verdict reaction was a troll "supporter" of Kyle capturing dozens of news media live streams.

He says his name is - "Brandon Lesco."

A whoosh moment for those covering the trial, as expected.

• Haha 1

Just now, washparkhorn said:

The press outnumbers the protestors/supporters.  Apparently are only about 30 protestors in Kenosha.

Again, I'm not sure what anybody is protesting.  And if Kyle was convicted I'd say the same thing.  People are dead because idiotic decisions were made all around.  Why protest stupidity?

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Guns don't scare me like they do you.  As long as someone isn't pointing their gun at me or anyone else, I don't give a shit if someone is open carrying.  Someone open carrying is not going to be a threat to you.  Unless you attack them.

What if they point the gun at me just because of what I’m saying/what I’m wearing/my skin color?  What am I allowed To do in your world if I’m not carrying because I’m not a vagina?

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

What if they point the gun at me just because of what I’m saying/what I’m wearing/my skin color?  What am I allowed To do in your world if I’m not carrying because I’m not a vagina?

Is there some epidemic of this happening?  Rittenhouse certainly did not point his gun at anyone except the people who were attacking him.  So not sure why this case would be relevant to your scenario.

In the unlikely event it does, I would suggest recording them doing so and going to the police.

• Hook 'Em 1