i'm so fucking mad`

BigOrange1

such fucking stupidity at the end of the game.  snapping the ball with 20 seconds left on the play clock.  not just running ehlingher at the goal line 4 straight times if need be.  of course they dont get a fucking stop on 3rd down.

also great fucking call on just fucking off the final 55 seconds in the first half in a game that ended up being decided by 2 points.  real fucking smart there.

i am so fucking tired of this shit.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

Its been almost 12 years since we lost out on a mnc appearance because we didn't know how to run clock. This wasn't the only reason we lost in either case but we've not a learned a god damn thing in that time. There is a reason good coaches win these games (not that it should have been close anyway). We can't get out of our own way.

• Hook 'Em 1

I fault never trying to establish the running game with Roschon! Only tried to “run scheme” with Ingram on O.

He helped get us down to the RZ with a catch, but IMO a fresh RJ would’ve got us a TD!

Really under utilized RJ - IMO. I know there’s “only so many plays and balls/downs” to spread it around!!! BS - you either win or don’t! Trying to be cute and satisfy “mindsets” helps losing a close game, then Texas should’ve at least gone ahead with under 3 min left! Whether win hold them out, we’ll never know!

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, msucolt45 said:

I fault never trying to establish the running game with Roschon! Only tried to “run scheme” with Ingram on O.

He helped get us down to the RZ with a catch, but IMO a fresh RJ would’ve got us a TD!

Really under utilized RJ - IMO. I know there’s “only so many plays and balls/downs” to spread it around!!! BS - you either win or don’t! Trying to be cute and satisfy “mindsets” helps losing a close game, then Texas should’ve at least gone ahead with under 3 min left! Whether win hold them out, we’ll never know!

RJ was out due to a shoulder injury. But the reality is Ingram was dog tired after the two previous plays and we should never have rushed to the line just to hand it to him. It was just poor coaching and decision making all the way around

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

we can't run block decent two plays in a row, we ain't establishing a run game

• Hook 'Em 1

RJ was out due to a shoulder injury. But the reality is Ingram was dog tired after the two previous plays and we should never have rushed to the line just to hand it to him. It was just poor coaching and decision making all the way around
This. That 1st and goal should have been Sam time. Fucking bulldoze. Then repeat if needed.

3 minutes ago, taybo20 said:

to be honest, if ingram cant score on that wheel route, he shouldnt be rb1 at texas.  

every elite school in the nation has a rb that scores on that play.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

Rojo wasn't in the game because he apparently has the "run so fast that you slam into the fucking ground full force when you get tackled" gene. He's the best back on the team.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

to be honest, if ingram cant score on that wheel route, he shouldnt be rb1 at texas.  

he's always been slow.  both our RB's got caught from behind.  If Bijan can figure it out and catch a pass he should take most of the reps.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

also if you're slow as fuck, maybe don't fumble for no good fucking reason on the goalline.  just a thought.

HE should not have been getting the ball..dude had just run 60 yards and we have two other perfectly fine backs and one of them for sure is more a power back. They should have taken their time

Absolutely positively true. And the fumble. And the drop last year against LSU. I’m so ready for him to “move on”.

18 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

It was shocking how slow he looked. I might have been able to catch him and I’m 43yo and drunk. But I used to be fast, might still be, I dunno. I could catch Ingram tho. No idea how that play didn’t score. 

4 minutes ago, Lat22 said:

Absolutely positively true. And the fumble. And the drop last year against LSU. I’m so ready for him to “move on”.

I wonder if that was a roJo play but he was hurt.   damn we had a shitton of guys go down with injuries.  RoJo got run down too and that is when he hurt his shoulder.  

OU is going to buttfuck us into bolivian.

He's slow because Herman and Yancy decided they wanted to beef him up to absorb more hits.  He's up to 235 now when he needs to be playing at 215ish.  Ingram was so quick with his cuts coming out of high school.  I'll also say this much, our OL run blocks for shit. 

5 minutes ago, Gucci_Suit said:

It was shocking how slow he looked. I might have been able to catch him and I’m 43yo and drunk. But I used to be fast, might still be, I dunno. I could catch Ingram tho. No idea how that play didn’t score. 

I actually thought not scoring that quickly was going to help us hold off the Frogs. You know, Texas defense and all. I was especially certain of that after he took it down to the 1 one play later. Then I wondered why were rushing to score. And then I was wondering why Ingram got the call three (or was it four) plays in a row? Then I remembered who our corch was. And then we lost.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, nineliveslost said:

but are you really surprised? Tom is too arrogant for his own good. Notice I said arrogant instead of confident.

Another bad hire as head ball coach. Prepare for a buy out and hire a proven winner... Urban (cough) Myer (cough)

Urban hired this fraud and the better halves of UT and OUsux are coached with Urban Meyer Ohio State retreads. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, DanTheHorn said:

Had to come back and say fuck Tom Herman. I have not been this mad after a loss in who knows how long. I had expectations this year.

Agreed.  We clearly had the talent advantage today and his lack of preparation and discipline fucked us.