Surly Official 2020 TX vs OU Sucks: 11AM on FOX [FUCK OU]

Pancho

3 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Two opportunities to go for two and haul ass with a win.

Tom Herman shit the bed on both decisions.

No matter when it happens, his time at Texas is over.

Good riddance.

Enjoy three more years of this shit. 

CDC is going let him run this shit into the ground. Just like basketball and baseball. 

Edited by Deej

There is literally no one in this fan base who would have been upset with going for two either at the end of regulation or in the second overtime.

Instead, we are now convinced even more that our coach is gutless and has a knack for putting players in a position to fail.

He is not a good head football coach. This job is too big for him.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

wanna know why we can't play a complete game as a team? 

Make a deal with the team;  You win, you do not have to sing the "Eyes".  You lose, you stand out there and sing it with gusto.  I bet they would not lose again.

Edited by mininghorn88
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

There is literally no one in this fan base who would have been upset with going for two either at the end of regulation or in the second overtime.

Instead, we are now convinced even more that our coach is gutless and has a knack for putting players in a position to fail.

He is not a good head football coach. This job is too big for him.

I would have bet on Sam pulling through in OT and kicking.  We just aren't good with 4th and 3s.

Our lines got totally whipped.  Our receivers got way outplayed.  OU got away with holding even on the outside running plays.  Sam was a little off on his passing.  Our linebackers and safeties always seemed to be leaning the wrong direction to make plays.

Its to Sam's credit we got to OT.

1 minute ago, bullet said:

Our lines got totally whipped.  Our receivers got way outplayed.  OU got away with holding even on the outside running plays.  Sam was a little off on his passing.  Our linebackers and safeties always seemed to be leaning the wrong direction to make plays.

Its to Sam's credit we got to OT.

Tom Herman failed Sam Ehlinger today. Not once, but twice.

It's unforgivable.

Edited by David Dennison
  • Hook 'Em 2

Not much to say here...Herman vs. Riley - two overrated coaches going up against each other. Only thing different is that Riley actually knows more about offense and has his hands all over the scheme, playcalling, QB development. Herman is just a walk-around coach who is supposed to oversee everything but is not good at it.

4 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Transfer portal about to be lit along with decommit season.  Any recruit we had that was deciding between us and aggy or us ans Ou made their choice today and I’m fine with it 

After the past decade, I think we all know it doesn't matter what recruit we get. The coaching isn't going to be good enough under late era Mack, Charlie, or the thief. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Tough to see us throw another one. I'm sad for Sam. It will go 1. Young 2. McCoy 3. Ehlinger for my lifetime thus far, c. 92... It's not Sam's fault. Fuck Tom Herman for being a heartburn of a coach. The recruiting and S&C go down nice only to stab and inflame the esophagus with the lack of discipline and dumbassery. This team has been taken by Tom's neurotic anxiety and despite Sam's best effort, given us regurgitated bile in the back of our throats. Tom's not playing football, hes playing 5D chess against himself, the players and fans, tryring to project/manifest a "championship" program. There is no COVID excuse. This team has senior/upperclass leaders at every position that matters. We should be taking advantage of teams. You cant say this was a deep cut, we've been cut and scarred every season. We've gone through our upsets, close calls and comebacks. If we go on to win the big 12 it will be because of the players. Fool me once, fool me twice, I'm not getting fooled again. Tom is a fraud and there has been several unmaskings.  I cant stand anymore fraught, over-thought, nut-squeezing, mistake filled football. Theres only the players left to lead this team. This would be a death kneel for any other program. The Tito's will lift me tonight. Thank God we're the Texas Longhorns. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Don’t make this more complicated than it is: it’s a dumb, undisciplined team that makes a cascade of mistakes and bad decisions....coaches, players, all of em.

It ain’t the talent, it’s the stupidity.

That starts with the head coach.

Tom Herman isn't a good one.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1