10.15.20 Trump Town Hall Thread Of Insanity

South Austin

2 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

Don't watch this fucker! He is looking for his ratings to be high. At the very least, stream Joe while watching this fuck to even it out. I am streaming Joe and watching him on TV. Fuck Cheeto where it hurts him.....ratings!

This right here.  Just switched.  

Just now, Brandywine said:

Trump sounding and answering questions just like he did at the first debate. And how in the world does he not know anything about Qanon? That’s a plain out lie. 

She should have said "If you honestly don't know who they are in October of 2020 then that's even worse. You're the president."

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Chet Steadman said:

The tv was on when we walked in the door and my quick take was Trump was steamrolling all over the mod.  

Tens mins later, got the child out of the bathtub and the mod was casually allowing Trump to flip the script about Biden and Antifa.  

Good work NBC. 

She walked him into everything.  It was masterful.

She walked him into everything.  It was masterful.

Yup—the headline coming out of this is that he won’t denounce Q-Anon. So that’s great.

And when you flip over to Biden, he just sounds so normal. God I can’t wait for him to be president.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Ghost of LL said:

Yup—the headline coming out of this is that he won’t denounce Q-Anon. So that’s great.

And when you flip over to Biden, he just sounds so normal. God I can’t wait for him to be president.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People won't watch Biden because it's too calm and rational. The morons want the reality show. 

• Like 1

Just now, gmr548 said:
2 minutes ago, mdmost said:
People won't watch Biden because it's too calm and rational. The morons want the reality show. 

I mean aren't we all watching Trump here?

I'm watching Rays/Astros. The less I see that fat beast on my screen, the happier I'll be. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, gmr548 said:
3 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I mean aren't we all watching Trump here?

I switched to Biden, who is doing fantastic in terms of his response regarding crime/defund, etc.  If there truly are people who are going to watch both of these, he's going to bump his polling up tomorrow.