10.15.20 Trump Town Hall Thread Of Insanity

South Austin

Holy shit, he just said if he lost he might not have been a good candidate as he’d hoped. When has trump blamed himself for anything? Taken any responsibility? It’s an honest question. Fuck man, go Biden. 

Hes pistol whipping this question like the rey liotta in goofellas as well. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

My wife and I are actually crying about the the transgender question.  It was lovely. I just want to have two weeks where the President isn’t pouring gasoline on everything. 

We turned over during the middle of that answer.  The wife said “Wow, murdered that.”

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Biden has pretty much crushed every question I’ve seen 

Which is difficult.  It's really taxing to talk for two hours, even rehearsed.  Hell, comedians only have one hour specials, but they talk the entire time and don't have commercial breaks. But they're not elderly either, so point stands.    

Forgot that he used to be a professor.  He can talk.

Edited by Mdhorn

48 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

“Levered”—he said it three times. The dumb motherfucker doesn’t know the word “leveraged.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

48 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Came here to also post “underlevered.” He doesn’t even know the word he is looking for is under leveraged. 

Levered and unlevered are extremely common synonyms for "with debt" and "without debt."  

But fuck him anyways.

I have to say, to the extent where these matter at all I think the cancelled debate and the dueling town halls worked out beautifully for Joe. Removed Joe from the chaotic insanity of sharing a stage with Trump and allows him to express his humanity and wide base of knowledge without being interrupted. 

On the other hand Trump's performance was a yelling sweaty mess even without an opponent where he really didn't say anything other than how great of a job he's doing. Which millions of Americans know first hand is demonstrably false. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

I think this is a much better format for both candidates and think they should continue this next week.  Debates be damned.

Agreed. And Trump’s going to be that much more of a desperate asshole because of the voting numbers and polling that the next debate will be even worse. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Agreed. And Trump’s going to be that much more of a desperate asshole because of the voting numbers and polling that the next debate will be even worse. 

Next debate?  I wouldn't get your hopes up on there actually being another debate.

Edited by Herpa Derpa
clarify

3 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

I have to say, to the extent where these matter at all I think the cancelled debate and the dueling town halls worked out beautifully for Joe. Removed Joe from the chaotic insanity of sharing a stage with Trump and allows him to express his humanity and wide base of knowledge without being interrupted. 

On the other hand Trump's performance was a yelling sweaty mess even without an opponent where he really didn't say anything other than how great of a job he's doing. Which millions of Americans know first hand is demonstrably false. 

Yes but the sad truth is 40% of Americans didn’t watch either performance, because they were either too busy posting about twitter and Hunter Biden, or watching Fox News.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, heso said:

Him trying to talk his way through who he owes the $400 million to is hilarious.

”Do you any money to any foreign bank or foreign entities?”

”Not that I know of, but probably because it’s so easy to solve, and if you’d like to do, I will let you know who... who I owe whatever this small amount of money. I want to say two things. Number one, it’s a very small amount of money. Number two, it’s very straight. It’s very very straight.”

That means yes, he owes a large amount of money to foreign entities.

Just now, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Yes but the sad truth is 40% of Americans didn’t watch either performance, because they were either too busy posting about twitter and Hunter Biden, or watching Fox News.

Without a doubt, which is why a qualified it with 'to the extent that it matters'. I imagine you could fit the number of truly undecided voters who tuned-in to both broadcasts inside of DKR.

10 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I don’t believe you.gif 

It is. It is a common finance term. Eg, unlevered or levered beta, unlevered or levered cash flow. 

fuck face is a simpleton piece of shit but y’all are barking up the wrong tree on that one. 

• Hook 'Em 2

27 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

I stutter.  Bad as a child, but after years of speech therapy, now most people would never notice.  You develop coping mechanisms.  I have a great vocabulary, it allows you to pivot to a different word that means the same thing if you get hung up on a certain letter/sound.  

That is porky pig’s p...pra...pr...he does that too. 

1 minute ago, sidis said:

It is. It is a common finance term. Eg, unlevered or levered beta, unlevered or levered cash flow. 

fuck face is a simpleton piece of shit but y’all are barking up the wrong tree on that one. 

Statistically speaking I still think it’s possible he has no clue and stumbled into that word by accident, sir. 

1 minute ago, SubliminalHorn said:

I must have missed this questions. What happened 

A smug incel asked if there wasnt some credit to be given Trump foreign policy for reducing troops and “peace in the Middle East” and Biden bitch slapped him and then fucked his mother on national TV. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, SubliminalHorn said:

I must have missed this questions. What happened 

Scooter asked if Biden would give Trump just a little credit for all of the peace around the globe, and when Biden explained, well no, we’re now more isolated than we’ve been in a decade, Scooter started turning up his nose like he realized he stepped in a pile of bull manure.

• Hook 'Em 2

26 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yep. I use this all the time, particularly in district court arguments. It’s key to helping an audience (a judge) who doesn’t know much about the issue or where I’m gonna go. Give em signposts. And then circle back to them as you close.

You probably use it while ordering lunch, so the waitress doesn't get confused by the massive number of entrees.

• Hook 'Em 2