10.15.20 Trump Town Hall Thread Of Insanity

South Austin

5 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

A smug incel asked if there wasnt some credit to be given Trump foreign policy for reducing troops and “peace in the Middle East” and Biden bitch slapped him and then fucked his mother on national TV. 

Well shit, if Dr. Jill wants a revenge fuck then I'm game.  

6 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Scooter asked if Biden would give Trump just a little credit for all of the peace around the globe, and when Biden explained, well no, we’re now more isolated than we’ve been in a decade, Scooter started turning up his nose like he realized he stepped in a pile of bull manure.

Oh, and here’s the little prick.

image.thumb.jpeg.c2129608cede816b32f74b24117cddde.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, South Austin said:

But Trump has done more for the African American community than your 4 year old has.

Her complete inaction on racial  justice issues.... I mean, she is 4.... is >>>>>>>> than Trump.

Remember 0 is always greater than any / all negative numbers.

Math.

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

A smug incel asked if there wasnt some credit to be given Trump foreign policy for reducing troops and “peace in the Middle East” and Biden bitch slapped him and then fucked his mother on national TV. 

3 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Oh, and here’s the little prick.

image.thumb.jpeg.c2129608cede816b32f74b24117cddde.jpeg

Standing by my initial characterization.  H/T to South Austin for the visual proof that this guy definitely watched Biden fuck his mother...with rampant jealousy. 

1 minute ago, Dnaguy said:

That woman did not vote for Hillary and is a liar. She Jills off to the thought of kids in cages.... Prove me wrong.

I was thinking the same thing.  No way is there anyone in this country that voted for Hillary, watched the last 4 years of Trump being an ass clown and are now thinking of voting for him.  Not possible.

• Hook 'Em 4

35 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

That means yes, he owes a large amount of money to foreign entities.

Correct. International capital is international. When the Federal Reserve provides monetary relief, that relief flows to international capital. International capital runs on the US Dollar. It is a tremendous advantage for this nation - and for international capital - to maintain the Dollar as the world’s reserve currency.

In 2020, the Fed has created 22% of all dollars issued since the birth of the nation.

Trump’s debt is sliced up, hedged, and sold all over the world. Our dollar guarantees it will be paid to those debt holders. 

Edited by washparkhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, washparkhorn said:

Correct. International capital is international. When the Federal Reserve provides monetary relief, that relief flows to international capital. International capital runs on the US Dollar. It is a tremendous advantage for this nation - and for international capital - to maintain the Dollar as the world’s reserve currency. 

Trump’s debt is sliced up, hedged, and sold all over the world. 

But it’s straight, it’s all straight!

9 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

He was a pencil dick and his face was so sour during the whole Biden response. And Biden was actually kind to the guy who was an obvious hater. Totally blew that one away. This format and situation was a boon for Biden. He was erudite, caring, thoughtful and engaging in his answers. I was actually charmed by the old boy. 

I didn't want him at first but he has a deep strength and a deep well of knowledge on how to lead effectively. He is the man we need. He isn't perfect but I think he will help us move forward without a huge lurch. He can get us to do so with a smoother transition to the place that progressive ideas will get us to at some point.  

• Hook 'Em 3

You probably use it while ordering lunch, so the waitress doesn't get confused by the massive number of entrees.

Well, that’s only smart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. When one wants a specific quantity of 1) brisket, 2) ribs, and 3) sausage, it helps to lay out the order clearly.
  • Hook 'Em 1

40 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

That is porky pig’s p...pra...pr...he does that too. 

You’re a dick.  In elementary school, yes, it probably sounded something like that.  By high school you know what your problem sounds are and avoid them altogether.  You learn to think one sentence ahead.  Which is why  the interrupting thing is a big deal.

Edited by conVINCEd

Just now, Thatguy said:

Word is I am getting my 40 acres next week. Mules are back-ordered however.

[MAGA]Well, they come from China, and there are tariffs on them, and as soon as the Chinese pay those tariffs (and for the Kung Flu) then we can get these mules out faster.[/MAGA]

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

I did not know that Fred wrote a book but this lady really did throw us a softball and errbody is smashing it out of the park. 

image.png.9e2507149e7ee23694eae5bc1b3366be.png

Cruella de Vil ready to kill some Dalmatian puppies. 

Edited by washparkhorn

I watched both debates tonight. I've already voted for Biden and all the other Democrats on my ballot in Harris county. I know these debates won't change anyone's mind which is unfortunate because it is obvious that there's is one candidate that can show empathy, actually address and answer a question and can lead us back to where our country needs to be.

My wish/hope is that President Biden is a gateway to a future where the Mayor Pete's, Andrew Yang's, Kamala Harris' and there likes can take over the reigns of our country. It's time.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

Biden did so damn well and with seemingly effortless aplomb. Substantial and serious.

Trump, like his administration, was one hot sweaty chaotic mess. Has absolutely no plan or anything to offer.

If this country doesn't rise up, change course, and vote out Trump, i am lost.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Biden did very well.

Trump was unnecessarily defensive, angry, and evasive.

Poor showing by Trump. 

Yet- if you were grading that on a Trump curve and compared it to his first debate it’s a solid B for him. Which shows how absurdly bad he is at anything but extemp speaking to an audience of acolytes. 
that’s my take from watching the Astros on my phone while my wife was hate watching Trump. She wasn’t cussing at the tv or throwing things at it like during the first debate. 
that could just be because I’ve convinced her she has nothing to worry about and the clown is being voted out in a couple weeks. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Yet- if you were grading that on a Trump curve and compared it to his first debate it’s a solid B for him. 

F- to a solid F. He performed horribly. I don't know that we need another debate other than to see Trump melt-down further. 

image.png.10e0d02a614c4b2b7f692c726eca2937.png

Edited by washparkhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

Biden did so damn well and with seemingly effortless aplomb. Substantial and serious.
Trump, like his administration, was one hot sweaty chaotic mess. Has absolutely no plan or anything to offer.
If this country doesn't rise up, change course, and vote out Trump, i am lost.

Don’t get your hopes up. It’s a toss up....because a large enough chunk of this country is shitty, awful people.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

F- to a solid F. He performed horribly. I don't know that we need another debate other than to see Trump melt-down further. 

image.png.10e0d02a614c4b2b7f692c726eca2937.png

Maybe. I was just going by her lack of reaction and him seeming subdued and not throat punching a member of the audience. I was mostly dealing with playoff baseball where Correa hit a walk off HR. Tense shit. His first debate was an F-  that was the worst debate ever.