10.15.20 Trump Town Hall Thread Of Insanity

South Austin

I switched to Biden, who is doing fantastic in terms of his response regarding crime/defund, etc.  If there truly are people who are going to watch both of these, he's going to bump his polling up tomorrow. 

Jesus—just switching over to Biden is so fucking calming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

Don't watch this fucker! He is looking for his ratings to be high. At the very least, stream Joe while watching this fuck to even it out. I am streaming Joe and watching him on TV. Fuck Cheeto where it hurts him.....ratings!

There’s not a fair way to compare them anyway.

Biden only gets ABC.  Trumpski gets NBC, MSNBC, and CNBC.

9 minutes ago, gmr548 said:
11 minutes ago, mdmost said:
People won't watch Biden because it's too calm and rational. The morons want the reality show. 

I mean aren't we all watching Trump here?

I'm watching some old Alec Guinness film on TCM.

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, gmr548 said:
13 minutes ago, mdmost said:
People won't watch Biden because it's too calm and rational. The morons want the reality show. 

I’m watching cartoon monster trucks with my son. The last debate was the last time I heard Trump speak for more than 10 seconds. I heard about 5 minutes of him and spent the next several days mourning the demise of so many great institutions in our country. I have no intention of hearing another word he speaks unless it’s at his sentencing. I just want him to go away.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Came here to also post “underlevered.” He doesn’t even know the word he is looking for is under leveraged. 

This dumb motherfucker is such a lazy con man. He’s been pretending to be a savvy business tycoon for 4 decades, and never even bothered to learn basic business terms. 

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, gmr548 said:
20 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I’m not watching either one. Just stopped by to check if there was anything interesting.

• Hook 'Em 1