The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

I don’t need to see Barr testify again.  

The person that deserves the most scrutiny right now is Rosenstein.   So many questions need to be answered:

Did you limit the scope of the Mueller investigation to prevent Mueller from looking into Trump’s finances?  If so why? 

Were there avenues Mueller wanted to go down but were prevented by your oversight? If so what?

What role did you play in the firing of James Comey?

As a witness in the Comey firing, why didn’t you recuse yourself from the Mueller investigation? 

Did you have any input on the special counsels office releasing a statement regarding the Buzzfeednews article allegations of the President suborning perjury? 

How did the plane landing go? 

Slorch: “If Trump had some anything wrong, he’d be in jail by now!  The fact that he’s not in prison conclusively shows that he did nothing wrong at all!”

Everyone: “That’s not how this works, that’s not how any of this works, let me explain exactly how this works so your simple, purposefully disingenuous brain can understand it.”

Slorch: “Haha, see, I was right!  By the way, I don’t support Trump at all.” /immediately defends everything Trump says and does.  

3 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

Slorch: “If Trump had some anything wrong, he’d be in jail by now!  The fact that he’s not in prison conclusively shows that he did nothing wrong at all!”

Everyone: “That’s not how this works, that’s not how any of this works, let me explain exactly how this works so your simple, purposefully disingenuous brain can understand it.”

Slorch: “Haha, see, I was right!  By the way, I don’t support Trump at all.” /immediately defends everything Trump says and does.  

Point 1 does not apply to democrats. Aka, Hillary. 

• Like 1

@slorch

part 2 of the mueller report outlines at least 10-12 different instances of obstruction.  there aren't a ton of pictures, but it's pretty compelling reading.  there's also a frontline story on the entire process you can find on youtube.  pbs is pretty unbiased, and it came out a couple months ago - before the release of the report, so you can kinda relive the entire process as it unfolded.  there were a bunch of interesting timing details i had long forgotten or missed.

as for "why isn't he getting impeached?"  i'll play along.  considering the whole world knows the senate won't convict, that has reduced the impeachment process to "political theater" which would only have an impact on the court of public opinion (read - the 2020 election).  by all current polling, trump is going to get destroyed in the 2020 election, so some of the democratic leadership (read - pelosi) are content to run out the clock while other stuff slowly trickles out (court rulings against trump's taxes, deutsche bank, mueller finally talking, etc).

unfortunately, waiting is boring, and the majority of the country wants to see live hearings because they're fun (although half the country doesn't even understand the impeachment process).  so there will always be people clamoring for proceedings to start, even though it may take time, or quite possibly, may never happen.  my personal opinion is that pelosi is giving trump the rope, and waiting to see if he'll hang himself.  he seems to be getting more unhinged by the day, so who knows.

and i know this is more trolling, but the answer to "why can't trump be arrested" is based on the office of legal counsel's policy that "you can't indict a sitting president."  that responsibility falls instead to congress (impeachment).  it is the understanding of many, that mueller laid out a roadmap for congress in his report, and expected them to take it from there.

and yes, before anyone tells me to stop wasting my time, as i've said before, this is how i troll.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

unfortunately, waiting is boring, and the majority of the country wants to see live hearings because they're fun (although half the country doesn't even understand the impeachment process).

D719erRUEAAck3Z?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

You're an absolute fool.  Fuck off.

Lol.  Well at least you refrained from calling him a Nazi.  Listen you brought up the charge letter from two years ago.  You know there was an investigation since then, right?  

Let's let Mueller's report run full steam into Horowitz/Durham.  

3 hours ago, Js1 said:

Lol why do y’all engage Slorch? He’s an old out of touch conservitard Trump lover. 

impeach now! Dammit!!!

Full leverage of our hate, gotdammit.

Just now, The People’s Elbow said:

“Absence of evidence is evidence of absence. I was learned good at Texas Tech.”

- slorch

Where is the substance of the investigation?

There is none.

You have to be really enlightened to see where we're coming from.

I see nothing.

You are unenlightened.

Who give s a flying fuck if i gained your endorsement/.

shit or get off the pot motherfukcers.

we cannot.

There is no evidence.  but we really hate him a lot.  join us...

3 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Slorch, I think many want impeachment to begin because we need some faith restored in our democracy.  The evidence is so overwhelming and compelling Trump stonewalls at every opportunity and he hired a professional fixer to spin his crimes laid out in black and white.   It’s okay if Trump doesn’t get removed by the Senate.  We already know they sold this country out to Russia. 

I think most of the people that worked their asses in the midterms to flip the house so Trump doesn’t kill the constitution are concerned the fruits of their efforts are being squandered. 

IF the evidence was underwhelming...I mean overwhelming, 

it would be convincing, right?

Only it isn';t...unless you subscribe to the anti0foxnews circuits.

Then everyone gets defensive.

only it isn't...except our hate is so strong and strenuous...

4 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

That's the crazy thing to me about people like Slorch.  The evidence IS everywhere.  Even if you don't do your homework, all of the reliable news sources (no, not CNN you tards) have shown this.  Anyone with two functioning brain cells can connect the dots, but these people just bury their heads in the sand, or worse, crow about fake news and refuse to believe their lying eyes.  What a world.

Most people on social media don't know the difference between collu obstruction and offended.

1 hour ago, Poolflood said:

Lol.  Well at least you refrained from calling him a Nazi.  Listen you brought up the charge letter from two years ago.  You know there was an investigation since then, right?  

No, I had no idea.  What is your point?  Let's go.

55 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

I think we’re witnessing slorch have a serious breakdown. The paragraphs between each line is just weird and most of it doesn’t even make sense

He's not having a fucking breakdown. He's drunk.  He's an idiot.  He went to Tech, and he's an old, worn out racist bitch who thinks Trump hung the moon.  Fuck him.

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

He's not having a fucking breakdown. He's drunk.  He's an idiot.  He went to Tech, and he's an old, worn out racist bitch who thinks Trump hung the moon.  Fuck him.

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

No, I had no idea.  What is your point?  Let's go.

You alright jimmy?  You having problems at home or something man?  Jeez. 

Edited by Anastasis

57 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

I think we’re witnessing slorch have a serious breakdown. The paragraphs between each line is just weird and most of it doesn’t even make sense

Pretty sure he’s drunk. 

As for the trump laker dunking gif, no idea how to respond to that other than it’s just yet another example of how the trumpkins are absolutely terrible at humor. 

“BoyleSports, Ireland's biggest independent bookmaker, slashed the odds Trumps will be impeached in his first term from 8/1 to 2/1, according to an announcement from the bookmaker Thursday. The odds of Trump resigning in his first term were 6/1, while his reelection remained even money.

"The betting on a Trump impeachment had died down and was basically lying dormant before Robert Mueller threw a cat amongst the pigeons on Wednesday," BoyleSports spokesperson Lawrence Lyons said in a statement. "With the renewed pressure from Democrats, the betting has been reignited forcing us to make it 2/1 from 8/1 that he is impeached before his first term is out."

Slam dunk for Dotard !

5 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

“BoyleSports, Ireland's biggest independent bookmaker, slashed the odds Trumps will be impeached in his first term from 8/1 to 2/1, according to an announcement from the bookmaker Thursday. The odds of Trump resigning in his first term were 6/1, while his reelection remained even money.

"The betting on a Trump impeachment had died down and was basically lying dormant before Robert Mueller threw a cat amongst the pigeons on Wednesday," BoyleSports spokesperson Lawrence Lyons said in a statement. "With the renewed pressure from Democrats, the betting has been reignited forcing us to make it 2/1 from 8/1 that he is impeached before his first term is out."

Slam dunk for Dotard !

Betting against Trump resigning is free money. There is no way he ever resigns under any circumstances.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FondrenRoad said:

Betting against Trump resigning is free money. There is no way he ever resigns under any circumstances.

A resignation would not be a good outcome for the impeachment market. There are separate lines for President at end of 2019 and complete his first term, and they all have a substantial spread from the impeachment markets. 

Just now, Anastasis said:

A resignation would not be a good outcome for the impeachment market. There are separate lines for President at end of 2019 and complete his first term, and they all have a substantial spread from the impeachment markets. 

If there is ever a resignation, impeachment will be 100% completed prior to it occurring so that would have already paid out. If there's any chance at a resignation deal for him, it will happen after impeachment at the Senate kangaroo removal court. But it won't happen there either because the Senate will never remove him for any reason whatsoever. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

You alright jimmy?  You having problems at home or something man?  Jeez. 

Everything's peachy.  Why?  You surprised I'm disgusted with gaslighting evasive assholes?  Funny, I've always been disgusted by them.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Jack Straw said:

I haven’t  defended Trump.

I have lampooned this investigation.

You motherfuckers think if someone isn’t 100% on your side, they are the enemy. You can’t see the forest for the trees.

FWIW, I’ve already said on this board multiple times I will not vote for Trump in the next Presidential election...  but yeah, I am so up in his shit.

11 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

@slorch

part 2 of the mueller report outlines at least 10-12 different instances of obstruction.  there aren't a ton of pictures, but it's pretty compelling reading.  there's also a frontline story on the entire process you can find on youtube.  pbs is pretty unbiased, and it came out a couple months ago - before the release of the report, so you can kinda relive the entire process as it unfolded.  there were a bunch of interesting timing details i had long forgotten or missed.

as for "why isn't he getting impeached?"  i'll play along.  considering the whole world knows the senate won't convict, that has reduced the impeachment process to "political theater" which would only have an impact on the court of public opinion (read - the 2020 election).  by all current polling, trump is going to get destroyed in the 2020 election, so some of the democratic leadership (read - pelosi) are content to run out the clock while other stuff slowly trickles out (court rulings against trump's taxes, deutsche bank, mueller finally talking, etc).

unfortunately, waiting is boring, and the majority of the country wants to see live hearings because they're fun (although half the country doesn't even understand the impeachment process).  so there will always be people clamoring for proceedings to start, even though it may take time, or quite possibly, may never happen.  my personal opinion is that pelosi is giving trump the rope, and waiting to see if he'll hang himself.  he seems to be getting more unhinged by the day, so who knows.

and i know this is more trolling, but the answer to "why can't trump be arrested" is based on the office of legal counsel's policy that "you can't indict a sitting president."  that responsibility falls instead to congress (impeachment).  it is the understanding of many, that mueller laid out a roadmap for congress in his report, and expected them to take it from there.

and yes, before anyone tells me to stop wasting my time, as i've said before, this is how i troll.

@gandorf

so the lack of prosecution is political in nature...

But the investigation itself was not?

LOLZ.  Got it.

37 indictments or guilty pleas

Trump's lawyer/RNC deputy finance chair going to prison

Trump's campaign manager going to prison

Trump's National Security Advisor (!) going to prison

14 federal cases spun off the original special counsel investigation

....all in less half the time the GOP spent failing to produce a single indictment investigating Benghazi.

Slorch: "HA HA, Mueller! Charade you are!"

• Like 8