The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

15 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

The dossier also didn't touch on the inter-communicating servers between RU Alfa Bank <--> Trump Tower <--> Spectrum Health (DeVos/Prince).

That coming down the pike.

Link

I had forgotten about that and all of of the other stuff that is not mentioned.  There are so many tentacles to this jellyfish, they are everywhere.

If I were Don, Jr.---I'd break every law I had to in order to make the foreman of every construction crew and property management team under the entire Trump Real Estate umbrella-a Central American or Southern Mexican.  Because only then, by putting relatives of guys he's about to do time with in positions of economic power, does he stand a fighting chance of making it out of federal prison without his taint permanently  resting on that cute little chin dimple of his

Per WaPo, Former CIA Chief of Russia Operations:  

“The margins the Russians needed to change in key states during the 2016 elections were pretty small. Now we know how they were able to be so precise: Paul Manafort was providing polling data to Russia” via GRU Agent Konstantin Kilimnik.

I point this out because this news about Trump's former campaign manager Manafort, revealed by accident, is now being corroborated by someone who was presumably in a position to know.  The error of Manafort's legal team is giving license to others to more or less confirm or deny without inappropriately divulging classified information.

I also saw it mentioned that Kellyanne Conway has a particular strength using and understanding polling data for strategy.  She was also appointed Trump campaign manager in August 2016 after Manafort abruptly stepped down.  I've always thought Conway would be too smart to get into legal trouble over this, but now the shoe kind of fits.

2 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

Per WaPo, Former CIA Chief of Russia Operations:  

“The margins the Russians needed to change in key states during the 2016 elections were pretty small. Now we know how they were able to be so precise: Paul Manafort was providing polling data to Russia” via GRU Agent Konstantin Kilimnik.

I point this out because this news about Trump's former campaign manager Manafort, revealed by accident, is now being corroborated by someone who was presumably in a position to know.  The error of Manafort's legal team is giving license to others to more or less confirm or deny without inappropriately divulging classified information.

I also saw it mentioned that Kellyanne Conway has a particular strength using and understanding polling data for strategy.  She was also appointed Trump campaign manager in August 2016 after Manafort abruptly stepped down.  I've always thought Conway would be too smart to get into legal trouble over this, but now the shoe kind of fits.

Do you have a link for this?

More juice from that WaPo link above re Manafort sharing election polling data with Russia:

“Remember, the polling info Manafort passed to Kilimnik was headed to Deripaska, who is close to Putin,” said Steven Hall, the former chief of Russia operations at the CIA. “The margins the Russians needed to change in key states during the 2016 elections [were] pretty small. Now we know how they were able to be so precise: Paul Manafort was providing polling data to Russia.”

---> “Manafort, who knows Deripaska very well and isn't a total idiot, thought internal campaign data was worth real money to the oligarch (i.e., to count against Manafort's debt). That only makes sense if Deripaska was passing on to others -- and that Manafort KNEW he was,” said David Burbach, who teaches national security and international relations at the Naval War College. “Deripaska himself would have more use for Arby's BBQ sauce recipe.”  <----

A Very Good Question ---> Atlantic writer David Frum, a former speechwriter for George W. Bush, posed another question: “Did the flow of data to the Russians from the Trump campaign halt when Manafort was fired August 19, 2016? Or not?”    (ask Kellyanne, for one)

---> “Internal polling data is precious. It reveals your strengths—and your weaknesses,” said Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.). “Why share such valuable information with a foreign adversary—unless that adversary was really a friend?”

--->  “It also bears asking, yet again, why someone like Manafort felt the need to allegedly lie about this stuff — especially at the expense of his cooperation agreement and further legal jeopardy he was well familiar with,” writes Aaron Blake.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, retread said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4830834

Hey immamac! Can you find your way to make it possible for me to rep this again? I came back in here an hour later and started laughing all over again.

36 minutes ago, Dutchrudder said:

Someone posted this on the old site about a year or so ago. It's absolutely uncanny and creepy, like watching an episode of the Twilight Zone.

43 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Seems like Feb is the month it all goes down. If I remember correctly, Mattis wanted to resign in Feb as well, no?

That is correct.  I feel like some big stuff may drop soon, but I'm prepared for it to take a few months to fully explain to the public.  My biggest concern is that this all becomes too complicated and people check out.  I've been following almost every day for 2 years and parts are still fuzzy to me.  Lotta ins, lotta outs, lotta what have you's.  Lotta strands to keep in ol Duder's head, let alone the heads of the rubes in this country.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, bolverk said:

Hey immamac! Can you find your way to make it possible for me to rep this again? I came back in here an hour later and started laughing all over again.

Someone posted this on the old site about a year or so ago. It's absolutely uncanny and creepy, like watching an episode of the Twilight Zone.

This is verified real? Part of the audio looks dubbed. 

Edit: Snopes verified it. Really bizzare. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trackdown-trump-character-wall/

Edited by horncyclist

Remember how GOP like Paul Ryan and others did a radical about face to back Trump, and Ryan/McCarthy's conversation about Putin paying Rohrabacher and Trump ?  This is a good thread that ties Russia's WMD propaganda machine to what is now confirmation that Trump's campaign manager was working with the Kremlin, and a supposition that more than polling data was being given to Putin's digital war machine:

24 minutes ago, horncyclist said:

This is verified real? Part of the audio looks dubbed. 

Edit: Snopes verified it. Really bizzare. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trackdown-trump-character-wall/

I had the same doubts.  So crazy.  If there were any justice in this world it will end with him being shot just like in the episode, but then he'd be a martyr and that doesn't help.  

5 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

Remember how GOP like Paul Ryan and others did a radical about face to back Trump, and Ryan/McCarthy's conversation about Putin paying Rohrabacher and Trump ?  This is a good thread that ties Russia's WMD propaganda machine to what is now confirmation that Trump's campaign manager was working with the Kremlin, and a supposition that more than polling data was being given to Putin's digital war machine:

That's fucking astounding and extraordinarily simple.  I really really hope Ryan is among those who swing for selling out our country.

• Like 1