Big XII Championship: Oklahoma vs. Iowa State

Constant

1 minute ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Underrating aggy.

I mean I see comments made confidently like "ISU would beat aggy". They aren't some world beater but they are definitely one of the best 10 teams in the country. I'd love to watch the roller coaster run off the rails but I'm still waiting for it to happen. They beat who's in front of them every week without much doubt outside of Bama. I doubt there are more than 10 teams that would keep it within 4 scores of Bama. 

Just calling it like it is - I understand where the sentiment comes from - I just don't hate them as much as most of you. I hate TCU significantly more than atm. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, ztejas said:

I mean I see comments made confidently like "ISU would beat aggy". They aren't some world beater but they are definitely one of the best 10 teams in the country. I'd love to watch the roller coaster run off the rails but I'm still waiting for it to happen. They beat who's in front of them every week without much doubt outside of Bama. I doubt there are more than 10 teams that would keep it within 4 scores of Bama. 

Just calling it like it is - I understand where the sentiment comes from - I just don't hate them as much as most of you. I hate TCU significantly more than atm. 

All good.

Agree that ISU wouldn't beat them.

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

both you and knoxhorn for repping you on this need to be taken out back with a switch

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

For about the 20th time today (not exaggerating), all 3 games are in commercial at the same time.  Just ridiculous.  I know Fox is jamming more in this weekend.

Right? It can't just be me. I feel like there are significantly more game breaks going on today than usual.

(To be fair - this tOSU/NW contest is trading possession like crazy)

Edited by ztejas

25 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

5* athletes with proper coaching beats 5* culture, all day..err day

Absolutely. Culture is only preached when your team does not measure up. We don't need a culture here. We need talent. I know people say we have talent but terrible coaching. Yes, the coaching is bad but we absolutely do not have the talent the big boys in college has. 

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

Absolutely. Culture is only preached when your team does not measure up. We don't need a culture here. We need talent. I know people say we have talent but terrible coaching. Yes, the coaching is bad but we absolutely do not have the talent the big boys in college has. 

That's false. We're probably going to have 2 1st round picks and 5-7 picks off this badly coached team. Mensa recruited very well and evaluated some nice 3 star players.

The chronic underrating of ND and aggy on here is hilarious. ND has 2 wins over teams better than anyone OU has played this year - one of which was close to an ass-beating on the road. 
Let's keep in mind that ISU lost to ULL convincingly to start the season. Their claim to fame this season is squeaking by a pathetic Texas team and mudholing a few terrible B12 teams. 

I quit underrating them both a few weeks ago. I took emotion out of the equation. Both are really solid. Well coached and talented teams, for sure
  • Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Right? It can't just be me. I feel like there are significantly more game breaks going on today than usual.

(To be fair - this tOSU/NW contest is trading possession like crazy)

they are trying to get 100% of the commercials into about 60% of the games.

• Hook 'Em 1