Big XII Championship: Oklahoma vs. Iowa State

Constant

Two things that I'm inclined to believe will happen to top off this shitfest of a season: ou is going to win another big 12 title with the worst team they'll likely have for the next 10 years, and Clemson is going to destroy nd, all but guaranteeing aggy's playoff spot due to them receiving this year's annual sec bias rankings bump.

Maybe to top it off, after both of those are done, we'll announce we're extending Herman or spending a stupid amount to hire someone like Sonny Dykes.

Fuck it all. At this point I genuinely expect the worst imaginable outcome is the most likely outcome. 2020 has trained me well.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Two things that I'm inclined to believe will happen to top off this shitfest of a season: ou is going to win another big 12 title with the worst team they'll likely have for the next 10 years, and Clemson is going to destroy nd, all but guaranteeing aggy's playoff spot due to them receiving this year's annual sec bias rankings bump.

Maybe to top it off, after both of those are done, we'll announce we're extending Herman or spending a stupid amount to hire someone like Sonny Dykes.

Fuck it all. At this point I genuinely expect the worst imaginable outcome is the most likely outcome. 2020 has trained me well.

i tend to agree but its college football at least one of these is going the other way . usually . hopefully 

45 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Wow a Sooner football player that's been suspended all year suddenly cleared for the B12 Championship Game?? 

4qzdfm.gif

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/30549004/suspended-all-season-oklahoma-wr-trejan-bridges-cleared-play-big-12-title-game-sources-say

Cheating Sooners... and it doesn't help that the commissioner is an OU supporter and that the associate commissioner is an OU grad... 

• Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Jesus it's hard to find light at the end of this tunnel

1 hour ago, NorthTexasCougar said:

Not sure who to root against,  I almost always root against Mobilehoma but can't root for ISU either given their special treatment by the CFP committee.   

Hang on - are you a Texas fan? Why on God's green earth would you not cheer for ISU today? I have OU in a parlay today and I still hope they lose by 5 touchdowns. Fuck OU. Never cheer for them to win. Ever.

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 4

Just now, Surly Bevo said:

Our loss to that average talent ISU team was so stupid.  OU probably rolls them easily.  Fuck you Tom.

We should have beaten both of these teams. We should have beaten TCU. It's fucking embarassing we lost 3 games this season. We were easily the most talented team in the conference for the first time in a decade.

• Hook 'Em 1