Big XII Championship: Oklahoma vs. Iowa State

Constant

1 minute ago, WinningIsHard said:

Wow. I remember reading on here that half of this board would take Purdy over Sam lulz. That has aged well 

You were more impressed by the way Sam peaked his sophomore year by going 1-1 against OU, also choking in the CCG?  At least Purdy worked up to it.  To each his own I guess.

Yeah, no thanks on Matt Campbell.
Not ready for prime time.

Hey let's hire Matt Campbell though he'd be such a huge upgrade over Herman 

Yeah I’ve been pretty pro Campbell but that last series was about as bad of a reflection on coaching as there can be. Yikes.

You were more impressed by the way Sam peaked his sophomore year by going 1-1 against OU, also choking in the CCG?  At least Purdy worked up to it.  To each his own I guess.
Sam's never lost a game when his defense only gives up 3 in the second half.

Actually I don't know if this true. Hell I'm not sure if his defense has ever only given up 3 in a 2nd half.
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Yeah I feel like KU hoops goes out and grabs em.  OU football has stumbled into more than a couple.  

Off the top of my head the one against TCU a few years back is the only one that I thought you guys "stole". Usually you winning is expected.

Scratch that^ you were the favorites going in.

Edited by ztejas

2 minutes ago, WBT said:

You want your first team big 12 QB doing what Sam did as a freshman and sophomore but doing it as a junior with a wayyyyy better coach to be impressed? Lol. Also...what game did purdy just choke in? He has the ncaa leading rusher behind him too. 

4 minutes ago, Texas73 said:

10 years in the desert is too fucking long and for OU-sucks to win 6 straight championships is vomit worthy.

MAKE IT STOP!

Whats even more disheartening is theres no end in sight. Tom Herman is still our coach, CDC is still our AD, we just signed our worst recruiting class since the Strong to Herman transition year. Lots of key seniors leaving etc. It's tough not to feel hopeless

Edited by perfectchaos007

21 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

BYU are a bunch of weird ass cultists.  They're like one level up from aggy.  That is all.

actually, they are basically the same thing, except the brethren got kicked out of 4 states before the exodus to mexican territory, they had a founding prophet (sul ross isn't close), and they issued their own anti-banking commercial paper.

hold on, scratch that, aggy issues their own bonds in the form of paper backed with our money.

HOWEVER, aggy does allow same-sex and multi-species relationships, so they are about on par, and that's ok.

• Hook 'Em 2