The Book of Trump

tchookem

In the waning days of the Trump administration, I'm hoping to wrap it up with something I might consider positive. And since learning should always be considered a positive, I figured we could gather all the rotten truths Trump has exposed in one place separate from the yearly Trump threads.

I know many knew these truths before Trump, but try not to spike the football too much please.

Chapter 1: It's easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled... or... no lie is more powerful than the lie a person wants to be true.

Chapter 2: Every Accusation is a Confession.

Please add...

• Hook 'Em 2

Chapter 23: The Science behind Genetic Malignant Narcissism

Spoiler

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20856182/

Malignant Narcissism has been recognized as a serious condition but it has been largely ignored in psychiatric literature and research. In order to bring this subject to the attention of mental health professionals, this paper presents a contemporary synthesis of the biopsychosocial dynamics and recommendations for treatment of Malignant Narcissism.

Methods: We reviewed the literature on Malignant Narcissism which was sparse. It was first described in psychiatry by Otto Kernberg in 1984. There have been few contributions to the literature since that time. We discovered that the syndrome of Malignant Narcissism was expressed in fairy tales as a part of the collective unconscious long before it was recognized by psychiatry. We searched for prominent malignant narcissists in recent history. We reviewed the literature on treatment and developed categories for family assessment.

Results: Malignant Narcissism is described as a core Narcissistic personality disorder, antisocial behavior, ego-syntonic sadism, and a paranoid orientation. There is no structured interview or self-report measure that identifies Malignant Narcissism and this interferes with research, clinical diagnosis and treatment. This paper presents a synthesis of current knowledge about Malignant Narcissism and proposes a foundation for treatment.

Conclusions: Malignant Narcissism is a severe personality disorder that has devastating consequences for the family and society. It requires attention within the discipline of psychiatry and the social science community. We recommend treatment in a therapeutic community and a program of prevention that is focused on psychoeducation, not only in mental health professionals, but in the wider social community.

Pos rep for Sturgill. 

Can chapter 66 be about how Trump declared bankruptcy 6 times...and he's one digit short of a three digit IQ, and one digit short of being the False Messiah?  And also, apparently, kind of an asshole? 

Chapter 27: Consumer Science: Cleaning The Inside of You And Your Home With Bleach.

Chapter 28: Personal Beauty: If You Don't Have Hope, It All Goes To Shit. (Topics include: windmills cause more than cancer--how to windmill proof your combover; the Maginot Line may have been porous, but the makeup line can stand like a wall).

Chapter 29: Fore N Paula See: When Overseas Leaders Wish To Meet, see Chapter 4 (Fuck It Dude, Let's Go Golfing) Or Consult With Your Spiritual Advisor Who Will Write You A Pass. Either way it is what it is.

1 minute ago, Ben Tobin said:

Chapter 32: How to Fancy Up Any Event with Hamberders

Dude, c'mon.  I was clearly in on Chapter 32 first.  And my idea is better ;) 

Actually, when we do print the Trump book.  Can we get that girl from the Goosebump memes?  Have her put on her orthodontist headgear and have her lisp, 

"ERMAHGERD, TWUMP'S HAMBERDERS!"